EDIT: oh qaq and i missed moe ike i was blind
Rizia
二妹你也終於2nd了
恭喜
FlobuFlobs
Gratz <3
Mao

Ranking Criteria wrote:

When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements must be skinned. For instance, if you skin hitcircles, you must include a hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, approachcircle.png, and a slider border color (this can be done by adding the line "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" (using RGB values) under the [Colours] section of each .osu file). The same logic applies to hitbursts, cursors, numbers, and anything else of this nature. If you didn't intend to skin an element in the set, then using the templateskin's version is okay. Setting a SkinPreference is also acceptable (e.g. forcing the default skin).
I've redownloaded this two times and can't see a Sliderborder Color since in the .osu there's none set:

[Colours]
Combo1 : 196,173,17
Combo2 : 255,108,255
Combo3 : 85,255,255
Myxo
What Mao wrote.

Also, if you unrank this:
The hitsound volumes of this map are far too low. An average of 40% is almost not hearable for me when playing the map. If you compare it to other ranked mapsets, you can hear the huge difference. I'd highly recommend to make the volume for the complete mapset higher by atleast 20%.

BATs, if you don't agree with me, listen to this section 00:46:827 - Here it's the most obvious imo. This is definitely not loud enough to be ranked.
Scorpiour
confirmed.

Sorry for the inconvenience but please fix that.
Oracle
二妹纸闷声app一下大宝!!
:o 还要恭喜体验第一次un
sjoy
没啥大不了的问题
Topic Starter
moonlightleaf

Mao wrote:

Ranking Criteria wrote:

When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements must be skinned. For instance, if you skin hitcircles, you must include a hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, approachcircle.png, and a slider border color (this can be done by adding the line "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" (using RGB values) under the [Colours] section of each .osu file). The same logic applies to hitbursts, cursors, numbers, and anything else of this nature. If you didn't intend to skin an element in the set, then using the templateskin's version is okay. Setting a SkinPreference is also acceptable (e.g. forcing the default skin).
I've redownloaded this two times and can't see a Sliderborder Color since in the .osu there's none set:

[Colours]
Combo1 : 196,173,17
Combo2 : 255,108,255
Combo3 : 85,255,255
add SliderBorder: 255,255,255 in color set

---------------------------------------------

Desperate-kun wrote:

What Mao wrote.

Also, if you unrank this:
The hitsound volumes of this map are far too low. An average of 40% is almost not hearable for me when playing the map. If you compare it to other ranked mapsets, you can hear the huge difference. I'd highly recommend to make the volume for the complete mapset higher by atleast 20%.

BATs, if you don't agree with me, listen to this section 00:46:827 - Here it's the most obvious imo. This is definitely not loud enough to be ranked.
all hit sound +20% but 04:29:180 - 5% no change

---------------------------------------

:) 非常感谢 Jemmmmy的帮助,save时候osu不见了233 于是对话没有

----------------------------------------

Oracle wrote:

二妹纸闷声app一下大宝!!
:o 还要恭喜体验第一次un
大宝ora球 QAQ

----------------------------------------

Scorpiour wrote:

confirmed.

Sorry for the inconvenience but please fix that.
fix , plz check it ,thank you :)
Scorpiour
Here's your fire :)
Topic Starter
moonlightleaf

Scorpiour wrote:

Here's your fire :)
thank you Scorpiour :)
Secretpipe
Re Gratz :D