forum

[Archived] My scores have been erased

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DoggyJonty
Problem details:I have played osu and I have marked many scores and records, but since yesterday when I tried to enter the game all those scores were eliminated (I think the game was restarted)
As you can see in the images, the original data I had is intact on the website, but when I log in to the game it shows me other data (it's as if my progress was altered to an earlier version when I played for the first time)
I hope you can help me so that my game progress is restored (with its scores, records, level and pp)
Video or screenshot showing the problem: I didn't know how to attach qwp image
but I meant that in the game I get a different score than the one on the website
osu! version: Stable 20220101.1 (latest)
Blushing
You can take a screenshot in-game and get a shareable link with shift+f12. Copy the link that shows up when the browser is opened and then just paste it into the thread (either by editing your original post or by making a new comment in here.)

Are you filtering by global ranking or local ranking? maybe some other type of leaderboard ranking?

It is entirely possible that you overwrote a previous score by having more score but less acc, or gaining more pp but with a worse acc.

Images would help to see what is truly going on.
Topic Starter
DoggyJonty
thanks for the suggestion, and well the nwn problem has been solved, when reading the frequently asked questions carefully I found out that I changed the game mode (from osu to osu! catch) for that reason the statistics were changed.