forum

I am not receiving Feature Request votes each month

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VIDgamefrk9
I thought that I am supposed to be able to vote every month, but since I used my votes the first time, I have been unable to receive any more. would someone be so kind as to explain why this is? I really want to backup some FR's but I can't :( :shock:
boat
afaik you only get them if you've payed for a supporter tag or something like that
Chung
The votes don't replenish each month. You get a certain amount of votes based on the amount of time you buy supporter for.

btw i think this should have gone into support
mathexpert
not necessarily; once in a blue moon non-supporters also get feature request votes.
(I have 1, but I've never been a supporter – someday perhaps ><)
Topic Starter
VIDgamefrk9
I WAS a supporter, but it says users get a certain amount of votes each month. Supporters get more votes than normal users and I have seen normal users vote on Feature Requests before. Something doesn't make sense here. If I had the funds, I would support again for a whole year, but I lack the job to do so :(
GladiOol
yea, it's quite buggy. seeing how I haven't had any votes since a few days after the system got implented... which is yeaaaaars ago.
Tanzklaue
that's how democracy works: pay money and you can influence stuff.

wait what
XPJ38

VIDgamefrk9 wrote:

I WAS a supporter, but it says users get a certain amount of votes each month.
Are you talking about this?

If so, you got misunderstood. You get your FR votes only once just after donating and you get 2 per month paid.

Yeah this sentence should be rephrased

VIDgamefrk9 wrote:

Supporters get more votes than normal users and I have seen normal users vote on Feature Requests before.
Nah, normal users don't get FR votes. They only have 2 after registering, but that's all.
Nathanael
This should be moved to the Technical Support so the administrators ( probably peppy ) can see it and rephrase it.
I've also misunderstood it because someone had gifted me a 1 month duration but didn't recieved any extra votes.
deadbeat

Nathanael wrote:

This should be moved to the Technical Support so the administrators ( probably peppy ) can see it and rephrase it.
there have already been a few threads like this in Technical Support ;~;

Nathanael wrote:

I've also misunderstood it because someone had gifted me a 1 month duration but didn't recieved any extra votes.
yeah, only the person who paid for the supporter gets the votes :p
Nathanael

deadbeat wrote:

there have already been a few threads like this in Technical Support ;~;
Even so, more and more people will misunderstood it and post things like this again.
So rephrasing it should resolve this and other people who were confused.