forum

[Archived] Osu error while updating/ and can't connect to osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Skye
Hello!

When I go to osu it's not connecting me to my account. When I tried to update it (because people told me to do it) to the latest version and I got this error :
zYiix1337

mixas5 wrote:

Hello!

When I go to osu it's not connecting me to my account. When I tried to update it (because people told me to do it) to the latest version and I got this error :
i think that cant be fixed :/ , its because the ddos,its decimate the valve sever :3
Topic Starter
_Skye

zYiix1337 wrote:

mixas5 wrote:

Hello!

i think that cant be fixed :/ , its because the ddos,its decimate the valve sever :3
There is nothing you can't fix :>
Marcin
There is no ddos at the moment, have you tried restarting pc? Do you have any firewalls?
zYiix1337

Marcin wrote:

There is no ddos at the moment, have you tried restarting pc? Do you have any firewalls?
there is a ddos
Topic Starter
_Skye

Marcin wrote:

I tried to restart pc. and I got the same error
Marcin

zYiix1337 wrote:

Marcin wrote:

there is a ddos
There, is NOT any ddos happening at the time of writing this post, please refrain? I know what I'm talking about (99% sure ok)

OP: Firewalls any?
zYiix1337
i know it better than you :P
Topic Starter
_Skye
OP: Firewalls any?
firewall huh? know nothing about it

Edit: zYiix1337 I saw that post before It was taken down. You are very rude person! I'm just looking for help (not getting yelled and being called dumb) so if you don't know the solucion so please just don't post anything in this thread. Thanks you.
Moonpower
I am pretty sure some server issues are going on, as I see at least half (if not all) of #dutch disconnect, reconnect for a few seconds and disconnect again. Check the online user graph on the front page, there are definitely some issues. I guess there is nothing we can do but wait. Score submitting works though.
Topic Starter
_Skye

Moonpower wrote:

I am pretty sure some server issues are going on, as I see at least half (if not all) of #dutch disconnect, reconnect for a few seconds and disconnect again. Check the online user graph on the front page, there are definitely some issues. I guess there is nothing we can do but wait. Score submitting works though.
Yeah I think that the best thing we can do is wait. :>
DepthNemexis
I can't connect too.
thedarkrogue
after i updated my osu, i couldn't connect to bancho anymore, before i could connect just fine, but then i updated and i can't connect at all
peppy
Please run the updater once.
iTGMilo
A second update should repair this issue, at least it worked with me
Topic Starter
_Skye

iTGMilo wrote:

A second update should repair this issue, at least it worked with me
It got fixed you were right so now someone could close this thread. :>
Topic Starter
_Skye
Oh I got that error again -_-