forum

supercell - One Day

posted
Total Posts
show more
TheVileOne
General

Preview time is unsnapped. reset it to a tick.

Yomi
So relaxing.

00:16:399 (1) - I don't like how this wraps around the previous slider. I think I would prefer it better if the wrap was wider.
00:53:839 (2) - Placement error. Should be on white tick
00:54:313 (3,4) - not sure I like this. It's only partially abstract. Try moving 4 to x 248 y 312 and adjust spacing after to match.
01:04:414 (2,3) - something is off with the alignment here. Alignment seems better if the last point of 2 was moved 1 grid 4 to the left.
01:17:045 (1,2) - Spacing is different than 01:06:940 (1,2) - . Consider using a similar spacing for both. I like the close spacing.
01:24:624 (1,2) - 1.00 spacing here is better.

Mato
Very abstract... in a good way.

00:01:251 (1) - Such an unusual place to start a map. I don't recommend starting so high on the playing field. You should use a more diagonal slider. Your slider choice here isn't the best for an abstract pattern either. I would have used a more curvy slider.
00:11:368 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - IMO it would be better to get players familiar with the rhythm with a slider patterns first. I have no idea what to expect when this appears. It also feels weird, like it is off timed or something (I think it's because I can't hear the piano over the hitsounds). It doesn't play nearly as well as 00:21:470 (1,2,3,4) -. I highly recommend using the same timeline as 00:16:399 (1,2,3,4,1) -. go for similar spacing too. I would much rather see 1.2/1.3 distance snap for this whole part.
Some naziing since there is little wrong with your map
01:09:466 (1,2,3) - Equal spacing?
01:11:361 (4) - Perfectly stack on slider end
01:17:045 (1,2) - 1.20 spacing.
01:20:519 (2,3,4) - Use equal spacing?
Topic Starter
Moway

TheVileOne wrote:

General

Preview time is unsnapped. reset it to a tick.. should be fixed

Yomi
So relaxing.

00:16:399 (1) - I don't like how this wraps around the previous slider. I think I would prefer it better if the wrap was wider. fixed to be a more perfect blanket, maybe that's what you wanted?
00:53:839 (2) - Placement error. Should be on white tick orz
00:54:313 (3,4) - not sure I like this. It's only partially abstract. Try moving 4 to x 248 y 312 and adjust spacing after to match. going to keep mine mainly because i like the slightly more forward motion provided by my placement
01:04:414 (2,3) - something is off with the alignment here. Alignment seems better if the last point of 2 was moved 1 grid 4 to the left. you're right, fixed
01:17:045 (1,2) - Spacing is different than 01:06:940 (1,2) - . Consider using a similar spacing for both. I like the close spacing. hmm, fixed
01:24:624 (1,2) - 1.00 spacing here is better. fixed

Mato
Very abstract... in a good way.

00:01:251 (1) - Such an unusual place to start a map. I don't recommend starting so high on the playing field. You should use a more diagonal slider. Your slider choice here isn't the best for an abstract pattern either. I would have used a more curvy slider. trying a different slider position, the shape is fine to me though. I like the more gentle curve for the music at this point
00:11:368 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - IMO it would be better to get players familiar with the rhythm with a slider patterns first. I have no idea what to expect when this appears. It also feels weird, like it is off timed or something (I think it's because I can't hear the piano over the hitsounds). It doesn't play nearly as well as 00:21:470 (1,2,3,4) -. I highly recommend using the same timeline as 00:16:399 (1,2,3,4,1) -. go for similar spacing too. I would much rather see 1.2/1.3 distance snap for this whole part. i'll lower the volume a bit to make it easier to hear, but I think that the rhythm is pretty straight forward. The circles provide a more pointed feel which I wanted so no to the sliders, and I think the 1.0x spacing works okay
Some naziing since there is little wrong with your map
01:09:466 (1,2,3) - Equal spacing?
01:11:361 (4) - Perfectly stack on slider end
01:17:045 (1,2) - 1.20 spacing.
01:20:519 (2,3,4) - Use equal spacing? all fixed
thanks mang
kanpakyin
In Yomi diff.
00:15:927 (5,1) - what happened? lol you should've fixed this before calling me back ;w; anyway, fix this and I can bubble.
Topic Starter
Moway

kanpakyin wrote:

In Yomi diff.
00:15:927 (5,1) - what happened? lol you should've fixed this before calling me back ;w; anyway, fix this and I can bubble.
LOL

k fixed
kanpakyin
Bubbled.

(ノ・ω・)ノ
Topic Starter
Moway
mancuso_JM_
Hi! Random bubble check!

[Yomi:]

• 00:03:758 (3) - I'd personally add a Whistle here in this Slider beginning due to the high pitch in the piano.
• 00:25:259 (4) - The piano sounds really high at the Slider end, so I find the usage of a soft finish at this Slider end necessary.
• 00:31:574 (1) - (^)
• 00:58:734 (2) - In this case this Whistle is not necessary at all, vocals dissapeared at this point and piano is not acting here. So, remove the Whistle from this Note.
• 01:01:892 - 01:24:624 - This suggestion will be made for a better visual, actually blankets and spacings look weird. In this section I recommend you to increase the spacing till 1.1x due to the higher pitch in the music and to fix those blankets and make the spacing more natural. Check these examples with this distance spacing

1)

2)

Yeah.. I think everything will look better and more natural as I said.. There are just small changes so I think you should consider changing that.

• 01:07:887 (2) - Whistle at this Slider end to follow the high pitch in vocals and piano
• 01:27:163 - I think is necessary follow the piano here, at least in my personal point of view. I think you should add a note here and move the Spinner 1/4 forward, it won't be a hard thing due to the slow BPM
• 01:31:192 (Spin) - Add a Whistle in this Spinner end, because you did something similar in ''Mato''

- Nothing critical in this difficulty, pretty good I have to say. Anyway you should consider those hitsounds and spacing change.. Still, good job!

[Mato:]

Settings:
--> The difficulty is pretty easy with that settings, recommend you to increase the HP Drain Rate and Overall Difficulty by 1 tick, it won't affect a lot in the spread and will fit better with the difficulty itself (OD, HP+1)

• 00:03:758 (1) - Same as Yomi, add a Whistle here.
• 00:25:259 (3) - Whistle at the Slider end (as I said in Yomi).. Meh.. I won't repeat every single hitsound mentioned in the other difficulty, just check it by yourself if they are aplicable in this diff. too :)
• 01:10:414 (3,4) - I personally find this stack not that fluent, I think it'll flow better if you unstack them
• 01:17:677 (3,4) - Reduce a bit the spacing between these objects? I find it pretty exagerated listening the music, and the velocity of the map. I'd use around 1.7x between these objects instead
• 01:17:992 (4) - Whistle at the Slider end, fits excellent with the piano.. Give it a try, pls :P
• 01:31:192 (1,1) - *Really Nazi*- Move these objects to the middle of the screen (? (x:256 y:192) xD

- Nice diff. too. I could only find little stuff.

Well, that's all.
Short mod, for a good map!
Give me a call after you're done looking through my mod!
Topic Starter
Moway

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

Hi! Random bubble check!

[Yomi:]

• 00:03:758 (3) - I'd personally add a Whistle here in this Slider beginning due to the high pitch in the piano. ah missed that one, fxed
• 00:25:259 (4) - The piano sounds really high at the Slider end, so I find the usage of a soft finish at this Slider end necessary. i'd prefer not to do this one for consistency
• 00:31:574 (1) - (^) another one that i missed
• 00:58:734 (2) - In this case this Whistle is not necessary at all, vocals dissapeared at this point and piano is not acting here. So, remove the Whistle from this Note. missed this also, wasn't supposed to be here :3
• 01:01:892 - 01:24:624 - This suggestion will be made for a better visual, actually blankets and spacings look weird. In this section I recommend you to increase the spacing till 1.1x due to the higher pitch in the music and to fix those blankets and make the spacing more natural. Check these examples with this distance spacing

1)

2)

Yeah.. I think everything will look better and more natural as I said.. There are just small changes so I think you should consider changing that. changed.

• 01:07:887 (2) - Whistle at this Slider end to follow the high pitch in vocals and piano fixed
• 01:27:163 - I think is necessary follow the piano here, at least in my personal point of view. I think you should add a note here and move the Spinner 1/4 forward, it won't be a hard thing due to the slow BPM sure, good to fix this to match the mato diff
• 01:31:192 (Spin) - Add a Whistle in this Spinner end, because you did something similar in ''Mato'' fixed

- Nothing critical in this difficulty, pretty good I have to say. Anyway you should consider those hitsounds and spacing change.. Still, good job!

[Mato:]

Settings:
--> The difficulty is pretty easy with that settings, recommend you to increase the HP Drain Rate and Overall Difficulty by 1 tick, it won't affect a lot in the spread and will fit better with the difficulty itself (OD, HP+1)

• 00:03:758 (1) - Same as Yomi, add a Whistle here.
• 00:25:259 (3) - Whistle at the Slider end (as I said in Yomi).. Meh.. I won't repeat every single hitsound mentioned in the other difficulty, just check it by yourself if they are aplicable in this diff. too :) did all the same changes in the yomi diff
• 01:10:414 (3,4) - I personally find this stack not that fluent, I think it'll flow better if you unstack them i'll do it because i never have been able to get that to stack right >:O
• 01:17:677 (3,4) - Reduce a bit the spacing between these objects? I find it pretty exagerated listening the music, and the velocity of the map. I'd use around 1.7x between these objects instead sure, I like adding a bit more forward movement here too instead of the straight down jump, so moved the slider foward which keeps my spacing idea
• 01:17:992 (4) - Whistle at the Slider end, fits excellent with the piano.. Give it a try, pls :P sure
• 01:31:192 (1,1) - *Really Nazi*- Move these objects to the middle of the screen (? (x:256 y:192) xD oops

- Nice diff. too. I could only find little stuff.

Well, that's all.
Short mod, for a good map!
Give me a call after you're done looking through my mod!
Thanks JCM :D
mancuso_JM_
AR-1 in Yomi and used a Whistle instead of a Finish in Yomi too..
Anything else fixed in IRC..
Good and Relaxing map!
Ranked!
Topic Starter
Moway
yay!

\:D/
Azure
osu! needs more supercell!!
Congrats :D
Lanturn
Fast. :o

Congrats! Very nice relaxing mapset :)
Unsfamiliar
Congrats~

Amazing song and map :)
jonathanlfj
yayy congratz~
Raose
MOWAY ES TOO MOE
Oyatsu
Wow! Pro Moway. Congratz~ :D
Kecco
Congratz! :3
-Neipezi
gratz:D
TheVileOne
Congrats Moway. Hope my mod made your map a little better.
mathi747
Perfect
Tachibana Kanade
nice song
heroblazing12
[color= 8-) :x #400[list=]https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&t=150404#[/list]080][/color]https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&t=150404# :!: