forum

What is the best way to play osu! on a tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xancio
Pen off tablet or pen on tablet? I find I can control better with pen on tablet, but I can move faster with it off. Is there an alrdy set way to do it?
enik
off
Trust
There is no set way to use a tablet. Like most choices people make with how they play osu! it's all about preference. My recommendation is you should hover (pen off) for the reason you mentioned about being faster and take some time to get used to it.
B00l3t
Play around with the 'area'. There should be a setting that let's you adjust it. I hover (pen off tablet) mostly but, when it comes to to spin I drag (pen on tablet).
Saint_old
iLostReason

Saint wrote:

ON
My tablet is starting to have a similair circle on the center of it as well, so im trying to spin in the air, but it's so freaken difficult.Any ideas on how can i spin efficiently without entirely destroying my tablet? just bought it a month ago -.-'
GoldenWolf

iLostReason wrote:

My tablet is starting to have a similair circle on the center of it as well, so im trying to spin in the air, but it's so freaken difficult.Any ideas on how can i spin efficiently without entirely destroying my tablet? just bought it a month ago -.-'
Practice
Please
I don't know about you guys but I bought myself a smooth iPad screen protector, just had to cut it down to the size of my tablet area and I'm done. Now my nibs last longer and I can now drag(I hover most of the time) without ruining the matte surface :) :) :)
buny
it's preference

personally i wouldn't like to play against a larger friction coefficient