forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
greeneeminem
Simon12
The sooner you switch, the easier the transition will be.

Personally switched to tablet from mouse after 2.5 years of playing, it took me 1 month to learn the muscle memory, the hard part is just controlling the pen and finding a comfortable grip, which took many more months to get properly used to (using grip tape, rubber bands can help with this issue)

I recommend getting the Wacome One 672, not the 472 (672 is basically the 472 but bigger). I can't think of any downsides to getting the bigger version except a slightly higher price and that it takes up a little more space. One thing you should keep in mind though is that both versions have an issue with how fast the nibs wear out (this is only an issue if you drag) so if you drag I recommend getting a tablet cover too. And remember to change them before they get too short, I'm not sure if it's possible to drag out a nib from your pen if it's too short. You can place the nib remover on the nib from time to time to see how much nib you have left.
Chord
Don’t stress it too hard. I still change grip, area, and playstyle every now and then.

Just don’t get frustrated when you cant perform the same way as you could before after your transition.

Practice takes time and time requires patience