forum

What do you say when people ask you to describe Osu!

posted
Total Posts
show more
kernymi
Smashing keys. (osu!mania mode)
JareDeZane
Awesome rhythm game where all you do is just click circles all day.
dkun
"I click circles. No, really. I really do click circles. You should try it out!"
Syrus
Click the damn circles.
dNextGen
weaboo game filled with weaboo people
Pawww_old
Never had to explain it to anyone, too embarrassed to tell anyone that i even play this game.
OzzyOzrock
circle annihilation simulator 2013
Kareov
Rhythm is just a *click* away!
Knarf
Really hard to describe. The only rhythm games my friends can think of is taiko and something like smashing Up, Down, Left, Right and pressing the space bar at specific time.
CsavarNat16

dkun wrote:

"I click circles. No, really. I really do click circles. You should try it out!"
Queen Chan

CsavarNat16 wrote:

dkun wrote:

Destiny
You click circles while listening to music.
evanma
I click circles with a tablet I paid 200 dollars for. Luck Fogic
JareDeZane

evanma wrote:

I click circles with a tablet I paid 200 dollars for. Luck Fogic
omg this.
Rio-

dkun wrote:

JokerFate
1. it's raining fruits, catch them all
2. I'm downloading a map, take the mp3 files and delete the map file :3
3. the world cup drama *O*
Oinari-sama
"It's got tons of Touhou songs, just play it!"
Rayz141
you can choose either:
1. click circles
2. broke your keyboard
3. both
Tekklorn
Imagine an Asian guitar hero with a mouse and keyboard.
Setsuen
It's a really fun game to play.. once you figure out how to clear spinners...
La Volpe
"Circles..... circles everywhere."
Cyclohexane
it's circles. You click them.

now have fun doing it forever.
Topic Starter
beeboy123

OzzyOzrock wrote:

xsrsbsns
japanese songs, circles and boobs
Moriya Suwako
An online rhythm game that can satisfy lots of your requirements:you can find friends here, you can listen to music here, and the most important one is you can experience various kinds of music games.
Oh by the way do not play too much osu! It is just a game, taking it easy is what you need most. :)

↑That's what I will say if others ask me what osu is.(Ahh I think my words seems too serious) Actually some of my firends have already asked such questions, but unfortunately none of them have insisted on playing osu for a long time: usually they just try for a couple of days and then gave up. :lol:
GenoClysm
Click circles with a graphics tablet i paid for and listen to weaboo music.
Topic Starter
beeboy123

Moriya Suwako wrote:

An online rhythm game that can satisfy lots of your requirements:you can find friends here, you can listen to music here, and the most important one is you can experience various kinds of music games.
Oh by the way do not play too much osu! It is just a game, taking it easy is what you need most. :)

↑That's what I will say if others ask me what osu is.(Ahh I think my words seems too serious) Actually some of my firends have already asked such questions, but unfortunately none of them have insisted on playing osu for a long time: usually they just try for a couple of days and then gave up. :lol:
Serious answers are great too.
Stefan

People always asking how not to get confused by the colours instead of the Speed.
Thomas_Heaton
Or rhythmatic japanese orientated game, where you click along to normally anime tracks. But there are some anime songs mixed into it. And sometimes YOU HAVE TO SPIN :o
LuxNova
I have only talked to less than 10 people about Osu. Since I only play osu!droid, the first thing they say to me is: "Isn't the Osu! on the computer harder?" Lol, if they ask that, might as well not talk about it with me at all.
I would first ask them if they know about the DS version, then just tell them it's a stepmania-like game all over the screen. If they really are interested, I invite them to watch me play one song.
Liiraye

TehD wrote:

Never had to explain it to anyone, too embarrassed to tell anyone that i even play this game.

This

No one shall ever know.
Stregan

TehD wrote:

this. except from some of my classmates that are otaku no one in my family knows that I'm an otaku since I am probably the only otaku in our whole family

Well if someone asks me to describe Osu! of course it's a rhythm game where you click circles and smash your keyboard and oh if you're too much addicted you'll possibly break your wrist and your fingers, my index finger hurts now since I'm playing insanes non-stop i'm not using it till it heals up now i'm streaming using ring finger and middle finger anyway it's fun and frustrating at the same time most of the people are nice too... well yep that's it I got nothing to say anymore
brenbread

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Apex_old
A game with four modes: Taiko No Tatsujin, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, Catching Fruits, and the newly added Beatmania. This game allows you to create custom maps.
When you completed making a map, they are ranked by people called MATs as to prevent and bad, uncompleted maps are sent to the Graveyard as to prevent the maps to flood the game
Rorona

Apex wrote:

A game with four modes: Taiko No Tatsujin, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, Catching Fruits, and the newly added Beatmania. This game allows you to create custom maps.
When you completed making a map, they are ranked by people called MATs as to prevent and bad, uncompleted maps are sent to the Graveyard as to prevent the maps to flood the game
wow I feel stupid now.

All I would say is "It's a rhythm game."
-Seren-
it's a rhythm game where you can also find nice songs
and ye, apex described it fairly enough
BahJiy
OSU! is an easy to learn yet incredibly hard to master rhythm game which will drive you up the wall while listening to amazing music, tapping circles, clicking buttons, moving mouse and destroying your computer because of the intense streaming, clicking, moving, mashing, tapping and will ultimately burn out your computer as you try to play a easy song and get a prefect, but will always fell because at the last second your arm will be so tried that clicking that last circle is impossible, but once the song is completed you will play it again using mods which will makes it hard and again you will try get a prefect, however, it turns out that you didn't make the top 50 so your computer will be running OSU! for a very long time making OSU! the most played game on your computer.

Long sentence short: It's a rhythm game.
Weed
A game for people who watch too much anime.
silmarilen
circle clicking
My Angel Newnew
You listen to music that involves little girls and anime while clicking a bunch of circles.
show more