1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 21. července 2014 at 12:13:58

Artist: Komine Lisa
Title: unity (TV Size)
Source: GOSICK -ゴシック-
Tags: asu hasegawa tomoki watanabe shio BONES
BPM: 146
Filesize: 13029kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2,29 stars, 141 notes)
  2. Normal (1,27 stars, 78 notes)


Download: Komine Lisa - unity (TV Size)
Download: Komine Lisa - unity (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Looking for a BAT...
posted
Hi, Wafu! :)

I had make some backgrounds for your map. And some combobursts :? You can choose one, if you want.
If you like it ~
http://puu.sh/44aEl.zip

Good Luck! :)
posted

Prostosuza wrote:

Hi, Wafu! :)

I had make some backgrounds for your map. And some combobursts :? You can choose one, if you want.
If you like it ~
http://puu.sh/44aEl.zip

Good Luck! :)
Oh.. sorry, I've got all things prepared, I just don't like to map with video or background.
posted
From #modreqs

[Hard]

00:23:570 (1) - Second anchor point: 316||384
00:39:598 (4,5) - 1/4 sliders 2 slider:

00:39:598 (4) - Clap
00:45:043 (5,6) - ^ 1/4 sliders
00:50:077 (5,6) - ^
00:53:159 (1,2) - Blanket
00:59:735 (5) - Clap end of slider
01:04:666 (5,7) - Clap
01:07:132 (4) - End clap
01:09:735 (5) - Snap in 01:09:700


[Normal]

Circle size 3

00:42:885 (2) - Clap
00:45:351 (2) - ^
01:00:145 (3) - ^
01:03:022 (1) - Remove finish
01:05:488 (1,2) - Make blanket
01:07:954 (1) - Remove finish
01:14:940 (3) - Clap
posted

Pizza Kun wrote:

From #modreqs

[Hard]

00:23:570 (1) - Second anchor point: 316||384
00:39:598 (4,5) - 1/4 sliders 2 slider:

00:39:598 (4) - Clap
00:45:043 (5,6) - ^ 1/4 sliders
00:50:077 (5,6) - ^
00:53:159 (1,2) - Blanket
00:59:735 (5) - Clap end of slider
01:04:666 (5,7) - Clap
01:07:132 (4) - End clap
01:09:735 (5) - Snap in 01:09:700


[Normal]

Circle size 3

00:42:885 (2) - Clap
00:45:351 (2) - ^
01:00:145 (3) - ^
01:03:022 (1) - Remove finish
01:05:488 (1,2) - Make blanket
01:07:954 (1) - Remove finish
01:14:940 (3) - Clap
Fixed some. Thanks
posted
As requested. Mod4Littlegirls

[General]
  1. So..yeah..you could make at least one more diff, so people would sto complain.
  2. How about adding ―ゴシック― to tags. It's part of the japanese title of the anime. Also, you could add BONES to tags since you use their animation as BG-video.
  3. Mute your slider-slide sound. Seriously, do it. That "whhzhzhzhzhzh" sound doesn't fit at all!


[Normal]
  1. This is the easiest diff, song isn't that hardcore. I'd go with AR4. Also reduce OD and HP, this is the easiest diff, remember it!
  2. 00:11:858 - > TV Size >Break. People willh ate you for being "lazy". It's not a big deal and I'm sure that you should mapthe break!
  3. 00:26:036 (1) - overlapped with the HP-Bar. Looks messy and ruins your awesome and neat diff.

    Pretty cool diff. It's a bit too hard and that overlap is the only thing that bugs me! :)


[Hard]
  1. 00:08:776 (1,2) - consider swapping NCs here to emphasize vocals and start of a jumpy pattern. Or you can place NCs both on 00:08:776 and 00:10:009!
  2. 00:39:598 (4,5,6) - play with the volume. It goes louder on 00:39:872 (5,6) - in music!
  3. 00:49:940 (5,6) - I didn't really like these jumps, they don't really fit with those 1/6 parts. Well, in fact you could ignore those 1/6 beats here and make an [Insane] with some awesom streams and jumps and things. AND JUMPS AND CRAZY STUFF AND I'D LOVE YOU FOR THIS FOREVER ;_;

    I didn't really like those jumps, otherwise map is cool!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good luck!
posted

-Bakari- wrote:

As requested. Mod4Littlegirls

[General]
  1. So..yeah..you could make at least one more diff, so people would sto complain. - I like this diff spread, I think that hard diff is hard enough :D
  2. How about adding ―ゴシック― to tags. It's part of the japanese title of the anime. Also, you could add BONES to tags since you use their animation as BG-video. - Sure, fixed
  3. Mute your slider-slide sound. Seriously, do it. That "whhzhzhzhzhzh" sound doesn't fit at all! - fixed


[Normal]
  1. This is the easiest diff, song isn't that hardcore. I'd go with AR4. Also reduce OD and HP, this is the easiest diff, remember it! - fixed
  2. 00:11:858 - > TV Size >Break. People willh ate you for being "lazy". It's not a big deal and I'm sure that you should mapthe break! - moved to WIP, will map the break
  3. 00:26:036 (1) - overlapped with the HP-Bar. Looks messy and ruins your awesome and neat diff. - It doesn't overlap with original skin so I don't see problem in it, if there will be problems with original skin, I will fix it, but I see it clearly far from the HP Bar.

    Pretty cool diff. It's a bit too hard and that overlap is the only thing that bugs me! :)


[Hard]
  1. 00:08:776 (1,2) - consider swapping NCs here to emphasize vocals and start of a jumpy pattern. Or you can place NCs both on 00:08:776 and 00:10:009! - fixed
  2. 00:39:598 (4,5,6) - play with the volume. It goes louder on 00:39:872 (5,6) - in music! - increased volume
  3. 00:49:940 (5,6) - I didn't really like these jumps, they don't really fit with those 1/6 parts. Well, in fact you could ignore those 1/6 beats here and make an [Insane] with some awesom streams and jumps and things. AND JUMPS AND CRAZY STUFF AND I'D LOVE YOU FOR THIS FOREVER ;_; - fixed jumps, still used 1/6 beats

    I didn't really like those jumps, otherwise map is cool!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good luck!
Thanks very much for a mod :)
posted


Think about 4:3 aspect ratio \@.@/
posted

-Bakari- wrote:



Think about 4:3 aspect ratio \@.@/
Oh yeah :D I will fix it :)
posted
Normal

  • 00:18:639 (1) - Tenhle ten circle bych dal pod 00:17:406 (3) - Hodil by se tam víc. Nejlépe, kdybys to umístil tam, kde máš 00:16:995 (2) -
Hard

  • 00:08:776 (4) - No, tady bych to hodil pod 00:08:365 (3) -
    00:48:228 (1) - Smaž hitsound (clap)
    01:17:817 (1) - Zkus to dát tam, kde máš začátek 01:16:173 (3) -

Jinak ostatní je v pohodě...Celkem luxusní mapa. Doufám že to nějak pomůže ^^
posted

Pjecoo wrote:

Normal

  • 00:18:639 (1) - Tenhle ten circle bych dal pod 00:17:406 (3) - Hodil by se tam víc. Nejlépe, kdybys to umístil tam, kde máš 00:16:995 (2) - sorry, na easy obtížnostech nedělám stacky. pro začátečníky je nejdůležitější flow
Hard

  • 00:08:776 (4) - No, tady bych to hodil pod 00:08:365 (3) - No.. sice v tom nevidím žádný velký smysl, ale napojuje se to líp na další pattern, takže okay
    00:48:228 (1) - Smaž hitsound (clap) - Zrušil bych celou konsistenci těhle hitsoundů, takže sorry, ale ne :D
    01:17:817 (1) - Zkus to dát tam, kde máš začátek 01:16:173 (3) - zbytečý antijump, sorry

Jinak ostatní je v pohodě...Celkem luxusní mapa. Doufám že to nějak pomůže ^^
Thanks~
posted
[Normal]

00:12:474 (2) - I don't think overlaps in Normals are good tbh, you could try blanketing this around the end of 1, like this http://puu.sh/7PIXW.jpg

00:24:803 (2) - ^

00:30:967 (1) - I'm pretty sure the vocals end later, why did you end this one so early?

00:58:091 (1) - Rotating by -9 degrees while having selection center selected looks better imo

01:19:050 (3) - x:328 y:52 and rotating by -16 degrees while having selection center selected makes the curve look and play neater


[Hard]

00:20:693 (5,1) - Idk might be personal reading skills but I think this rather looks like a 1/4

00:21:104 (1,2,3) - ^

00:38:365 (1,2,3) - Confusing spacing

00:48:365 (2,3) - I know this is 1/3 (why is it 1/3 anyways?) but it sounds really, really, really off
posted

Timorisu wrote:

[Normal]

00:12:474 (2) - I don't think overlaps in Normals are good tbh, you could try blanketing this around the end of 1, like this http://puu.sh/7PIXW.jpg -sorry, no, currently it's not overlapping part of slider which is important to see, it's overlapping just center, so it should be okay

00:24:803 (2) - ^ -^

00:30:967 (1) - I'm pretty sure the vocals end later, why did you end this one so early? -I followed drum here, so that's why

00:58:091 (1) - Rotating by -9 degrees while having selection center selected looks better imo -fixed

01:19:050 (3) - x:328 y:52 and rotating by -16 degrees while having selection center selected makes the curve look and play neater -yeah, you're right, fixed


[Hard]

00:20:693 (5,1) - Idk might be personal reading skills but I think this rather looks like a 1/4 -well, yeah, but actually if you'll listen to music, you'll hear it decreases its intense and is a bit quieter, so player might tend to slow and play this well

00:21:104 (1,2,3) - ^ -^

00:38:365 (1,2,3) - Confusing spacing -changed pattern before this, it was totally wrong :D and actually I don't think the stack is issue, but I will fix it if more people mention this

00:48:365 (2,3) - I know this is 1/3 (why is it 1/3 anyways?) but it sounds really, really, really off -it's 1/3 because I followed the drums, just listen to it carefully :)
Thanks for a mod~
posted
Normal

i think CS should be 3

00:38:365 (1) - no need NC

00:40:419 (2) - NC

00:53:159 (1) - clap remove

00:58:091 (1) - ^

01:07:954 (1) - finish remove

no much to say , just NC has a little confuse

[Hard]

00:16:173 (1) - NC (what ! the color again the same ?

00:21:104 (1) - same as NC (should follow the color's turn



00:39:598 (4,5,6) - a little confuse

00:45:009 (5,6) - ^ change other array?

00:41:652 (4) - clap remove

00:44:118 (3) - ^

00:46:584 (3) - ^

00:47:611 (5) - ^

00:48:365 (2) - ^

00:51:515 (3) - ^

00:53:776 (2) - ^

00:56:447 (3) - ^

01:00:556 (1) - clap on end

01:01:173 (2) - clap remove

you should check your hitsound

replay dl



good luck~
posted

moonlightleaf wrote:

Normal

i think CS should be 3

00:38:365 (1) - no need NC

00:40:419 (2) - NC

00:53:159 (1) - clap remove

00:58:091 (1) - ^

01:07:954 (1) - finish remove

no much to say , just NC has a little confuse

[Hard]

00:16:173 (1) - NC (what ! the color again the same ?

00:21:104 (1) - same as NC (should follow the color's turn



00:39:598 (4,5,6) - a little confuse

00:45:009 (5,6) - ^ change other array?

00:41:652 (4) - clap remove

00:44:118 (3) - ^

00:46:584 (3) - ^

00:47:611 (5) - ^

00:48:365 (2) - ^

00:51:515 (3) - ^

00:53:776 (2) - ^

00:56:447 (3) - ^

01:00:556 (1) - clap on end

01:01:173 (2) - clap remove

you should check your hitsound

replay dl



good luck~
Thanks for your mod~ Anyway, I fixed some details, but mostly not hitsounds and NCs. Your NCs followed vocals, while I followed the instrumentals when it's about NCs. About the combo colors, it's okay, I've done this on purpose, I see you modded without video, it should fit with it. And the hitsounds are placed always on the places where it is in music, but you probably just didn't hear it. However thanks for your mod, I'll mod yours as soon as possible. ^.^
posted
Hi~

Here is my mod~

Normal

00:21:104 remove whistle
00:23:570 ^
00:26:036 ^
00:29:735 ^
00:32:200 ^

because it is a quiet line in the song i would remove this sounds ^^

Hard

00:32:406 (3)(4)(5)(6) remove whistle
00:34:872 remove whistle
00:44:529 add finish

sounds nicer a think :D

I hope I helped you a bit ^^
posted

Julini wrote:

Hi~

Here is my mod~

Normal

00:21:104 remove whistle
00:23:570 ^
00:26:036 ^
00:29:735 ^
00:32:200 ^

because it is a quiet line in the song i would remove this sounds ^^

Hard

00:32:406 (3)(4)(5)(6) remove whistle
00:34:872 remove whistle
00:44:529 add finish

sounds nicer a think :D

I hope I helped you a bit ^^
Fixed just missing finish, thanks anyway~
posted
#modreq

[General]

Video offset are not consitent,check hard diff ,it write 501.But I think it is 500.Try it?

[Normal]

00:37:954 (4) - I think add a whistle make stress the vocal effect is so good , try it?
00:40:830 (1) - Volume 80~85%? Because I think this kiai part should be enlarge a bit volume this here,not in the same 70% .
01:00:556 (1) - ^
00:48:228 (1) - I know you follow 1/6 here, but I think place white line (end) is proper,will not feel strange.
00:49:461 (2) - Cancel sampleset '"drum"? Sound a bit strange.
01:07:954 (1) - Head add finish,and end cancel finish (Because there is no downbeat there).

[Hard]

00:40:830 (1) - Volume 80~85%? Because I think this kiai part should be enlarge a bit volume this here,not in the same 70% .
01:00:556 (1) - ^

00:08:776 (4) - Head add whistle express the vocal?
00:32:406 (3,5) - Cancel whistle , I think this continuous whistle feel a bit noisy.If cancel it will have good effect.
00:34:872 (2) - ^
00:39:598 (4) - NC here? The vocal is start here,make it easy to read.
00:41:652 (3) - Cancel clap in end?
00:45:009 (5,6) - I think it is noisy,imo.
00:46:995 (4) - NC?
00:49:940 (5,6) - I think it is noisy,imo.
01:07:954 (1) - Forget add finish?

Good Luck !
posted

smallboat wrote:

#modreq

[General]

Video offset are not consitent,check hard diff ,it write 501.But I think it is 500.Try it?

[Normal]

00:37:954 (4) - I think add a whistle make stress the vocal effect is so good , try it?
00:40:830 (1) - Volume 80~85%? Because I think this kiai part should be enlarge a bit volume this here,not in the same 70% .
01:00:556 (1) - ^
00:48:228 (1) - I know you follow 1/6 here, but I think place white line (end) is proper,will not feel strange.
00:49:461 (2) - Cancel sampleset '"drum"? Sound a bit strange.
01:07:954 (1) - Head add finish,and end cancel finish (Because there is no downbeat there).

[Hard]

00:40:830 (1) - Volume 80~85%? Because I think this kiai part should be enlarge a bit volume this here,not in the same 70% .
01:00:556 (1) - ^

00:08:776 (4) - Head add whistle express the vocal?
00:32:406 (3,5) - Cancel whistle , I think this continuous whistle feel a bit noisy.If cancel it will have good effect.
00:34:872 (2) - ^
00:39:598 (4) - NC here? The vocal is start here,make it easy to read.
00:41:652 (3) - Cancel clap in end?
00:45:009 (5,6) - I think it is noisy,imo.
00:46:995 (4) - NC?
00:49:940 (5,6) - I think it is noisy,imo.
01:07:954 (1) - Forget add finish?

Good Luck !
Thanks for your mod. Fixed most hitsound suggestions. Didn't fix just those which were hitsounding something I didn't want to emphasize or non-existing stuff or didn't remove those which were in song and you wanted to remove :)

About the video offset. 500 and 501 were wrong both. Changed it on my own, should be okay now.
posted
Raiku mod!


[Normal]

00:09:598 (1) - I suggest angling this sliders tail end to the left a little more to meet the flow from the preceding note a little better and seeing as it is a repeat slider the flow isn't affected into the next section by applying this change (http://puu.sh/8Gx0q.jpg).

00:17:406 (3) - Similar flow related advice here, I suggest angling this slider to the right a little more to assist in catching the flow better and throwing it into the next section like so (http://puu.sh/8Gx6m.jpg).

00:30:967 (1) - I strongly recommend in a relatively consistent normal like this, stick to the ground rules. I wouldn't suggest deviating from the standard slider timing here especially seeing as it seems to be the only one you do it with. Keep it consistent and keep it manageable for the newer player. New timings introduced and then taken away will throw the beginner off (http://puu.sh/8GxdV.jpg).

00:46:995 (2,1,2) - The hitsounds on these objects are off timing by a good 20 milliseconds. It would be a good idea to check that out and fix it somehow as it is clashing heavily with the background beat.


[Hard]

00:20:693 (5,1) - I strongly suggest you separate these two and leave the slow distance spacing until after the player realizes that the song is in fact slowing down. An abrupt spacing change like this will cause people to hit the note too early as I felt would happen in testplay.

00:21:104 (1,2,3) - Perhaps as an alternative to make good the issue above, how do you feel about moving these notes to the right as a highlighted whole and placing the notes so that they stem from the cohesive triangle of notes formed by the sliders (http://puu.sh/8GCXu.jpg)?

00:41:652 (3) - I suggest just for the sake of prettiness, avoid using the linear slider here and perhaps implement a subtly angled one like I have done here to integrate it into the section (http://puu.sh/8GD5F.jpg).

00:42:063 (4) - Pull the tail point of this repeat slider to the left a touch to improve the subtle blanket (http://puu.sh/8GD8q.jpg). Note that I used the approach circle as a guide for the curve.

00:44:118 (3) - Similar to the linear slider change before, how do you feel about this (http://puu.sh/8GDcu.jpg)?

00:47:611 (5,1,2) - The hitsounds on these objects sound very out of sync with the beat, perhaps also think about avoiding such loud clumpy hitsounds on the double notes 1 and 2 as I felt they should be more subtle, perhaps try your whistle hitsounds on the double instead?

00:48:228 (1,2,3) - Moving on to these notes, they are off-timed with the beat in the background, try this (http://puu.sh/8GDsj.jpg). White then red then red then white.

00:53:159 (1,2) - Why not opt for a more standard blanket instead? They look a lot prettier, fit cohesively, are perfectly symmetrical and also flow really well too. I felt the pattern of sliders you used here weren't very symmetrical. Maybe try this (http://puu.sh/8GDwS.jpg)?

01:10:419 (1) - Pull the tail point of this slider out to the left a touch to neaten the blanket using the approach circle as a guide. With any blanket you make, always use the approach circle to help you (http://puu.sh/8GDD1.jpg).

01:11:652 (4) - Same here, tail and head out a little this time (http://puu.sh/8GDI5.jpg).

Really immaculate map, well done, hope to see a bubble :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.