posted
Total Posts
show more
kideddie1501

Pokebis wrote:

neo@lex wrote:

"I wonder if those ouendan people like animes..."
Jesus Christ...
its actually spelled/pronounced( :| ) anime becuase it is a japanese word and there are no plurals in japanese.
Pokebis

Todesengal wrote:

okay I'll admit it

I came here through VGCats

*shame*
Oh.....
It...all....makes....sense..now....
Neo@lex

kideddie1501 wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

neo@lex wrote:

"I wonder if those ouendan people like animes..."
Jesus Christ...
its actually spelled/pronounced( :| ) anime becuase it is a japanese word and there are no plurals in japanese.
Cuddlebun
it's spelled animes but pronounced anime because the the japanese are crazy and the slightest hint of an 's' will send them into a bloodthirsty rage
kideddie1501
do they really get mad because of that? they want you to say an object then a number to get the point across. plurals are'nt that bad.
Lilac
I joined because someone told me there was a PC version to Ouendan/EBA.

A lot of people I know play this.
Cuddlebun
someone needs to learn sarcasm
Gilgamesh
I was google-ing for taiko / ouendan simulator(s)
SkyE-
I was talking with my friend over MSN, and she told me that she was busy playing "osu". I had NO idea what that was, so I asked. She linked me to osu, and now, after 2 months, I'm top osu player in my country, and on my way to #2 in the world :3

Oh yeah~

Anyone play FaceBook - Rock Legends?~ Soul'D OuT represent~
Cuddlebun
facebook games are pretty horrible so I avoid them at all costs
yosushi__
i was browsin' The World Ends With You vids on youtube. then i came across this vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ_NKPgGo9Q

and i was like "whoa. this is like Elite Beat Agents" which i like, so i started playing this game (:
purplepizza_old

Gens wrote:

Google is awesome <3
i know!!
Zortan
i was brought here by a link on the gamefaqs EBA board
yeahyeahyeahhh
Cillu and some other friends were on vent playing and told me to play.
Daru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DaRRi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Aeris_old
I was searching for another rhythm game because I kinda...hated lots of people in the Audition Online brazilian server LOL
eee
I just... did...
we were meant to be...
it was love at first site ~
kideddie1501
^ GASP! :o I KNOW, RIGHT???!
aRiskOfRain
I got osu!, which I looked for after OTO2, which I found after playing EBA, after Carton Conductor/Concerto (look it up, it's good), which I got for the guy my dad is building a house for.

Funny how these things work out.
purplepizza_old
google bordem and curiosity. :lol: :)
Aoitenshi
I saw this on youtube, about osu catch the beat, THen I'l play this and...
*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

Meaning (sorry to speak bad) :
FUCKING GOOD FTW THIS IS GREAT!!! *blah* *blah* *blah*

And that's it i become a Good player.
Randy96
This video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbD3EhcD9zQ
It was interesting, so I tried the game.
5ku112
Found awps TWEWY skin in a youtube video.
Volvagia356
1. Jailbroken iPod Touch
2. Bored, browsing Cydia's Games list
3. Found Osu! iPhone
4. Played and thought "No way such a small homebrew game can have so much beatmaps made for it"
5. Searched and found Osu! PC

At first I had trouble because my mouse is a low DPI mouse. But later, I thought of WIN2DS, tried it and now I play Osu! a lot though I play the iPhone version more than the PC version.

I must be the first person to be introduced to Osu! iPhone before the PC version...
5ku112

Volvagia356 wrote:

1. Jailbroken iPod Touch
2. Bored, browsing Cydia's Games list
3. Found Osu! iPhone
4. Played and thought "No way such a small homebrew game can have so much beatmaps made for it"
5. Searched and found Osu! PC

At first I had trouble because my mouse is a low DPI mouse. But later, I thought of WIN2DS, tried it and now I play Osu! a lot though I play the iPhone version more than the PC version.

I must be the first person to be introduced to Osu! iPhone before the PC version...
People like this are cool.
Daftpunkfan5
One of JazyKuun's YouTube videos 8-)
Munchlax
Found out about osu from game faqs in a topic in the DS Section. I had heard alot of things about Elite Beat Agents but never tried it so i decided to try out osu. I liked the game, but really sucked at it at the time and just didn't play much after. Then I tried out EBA on an R4 and saw it was pretty great. Then I purchased EBA And got really great at it. Then I tried out osu on the iPod Touch and rembered that i had it on my computer. I didn't revist osu on the computer though till i beat Both ouendan games.
Panther2103
I was sitting on xfire waiting for my friend to download stepmania, and saw someone on friends of friends playing osu. Thought it looked weird, so asked what it was, as soon as I found out it was a rhythm game I downloaded it.
Pasonia
My network of friends at a small forums called Natsu No Koi told me about this game. I left it alone until one fine day when I was totally bored and not knowing what to do, so I came in to see why a friend lost time on his work playing osu!

The rest is history. Tunak Tunak Tun~~~~~~~~
K2J
Misawa Natsuki
Someone from another game (Toribash) had it in their sig so i clicked on it and here i am i have been playing for a couple of months but having been using forums....as you can see.