forum

A Generic Introduction Title

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CorruptSequence
Greetings everyone! I joined four days ago and this is quite impressive. The community is filled with talented players and beatmappers.

A little about myself I suppose..
I'm not a great player so I'm hoping to learn how to create beatmaps instead. I created one so far but I plan to scrap it and start work on a new, and in general, better beatmap.
I speak English and terribad Korean. I am currently working on becoming fluent in Korean and Japanese. Because of this, ay tend tu speek teh engrish rong

I tend to lurk on any forum but hopefully I'll meet new friends! :D
Since my RL friends are faggots play League of Legends all the time and won't play osu!
CsavarNat16
Hello, welcome to the community! :)

And..

CorruptSequence wrote:

Since my RL friends are faggots play League of Legends all the time and won't play osu!
fixed.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^
Topic Starter
CorruptSequence
Oh whoops, stupid mistake.

Anyways thank you :D
Zalaria
Dat engrish XD hahahahahahahaha Imma friend ya! ^^ And welcome to osu! I wish you luck in your mapping journey! ^^
Trust
Welcome! have a good one~
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
JokerFate

CorruptSequence wrote:

I tend to lurk on any forum but hopefully I'll meet new friends! :D
this *O*
I'm not alone anymore banzaaai~

anyway welcome to the forum ^^
Rio-
Welcome to the Community!~

CorruptSequence wrote:

The community is filled with talented players and beatmappers.
Forums are their Base for Connection actually :D

CorruptSequence wrote:

Even I didn't Know what League of Legend is? ._.
Rayz141
Welcome to the forums~

satriobp wrote:

I heard it's a game :P
evanma
what's up, im gunna stalk you
Topic Starter
CorruptSequence
Thanks everyone! Great to see such friendly people.

satriobp wrote:

It's an online strategy game. I used to play it a lot with my friends BUT IT TAKES AWAY YOUR SOUL
Kanari
Helloo ~
Welcome to the forums and osu!
Good luck with your maps! >w<
vizzy
Welcome to the community! :)
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
Topic Starter
CorruptSequence
Once again, thanks everyone :D