forum

Gunnar Glasses

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Texas 7oast
Hello GD, I don't use the forums often so bear with me.

I was just wondering if anybody here owns some Gunnar glasses, and if so I have a few questions.

Do they work? Reduce eye fatigue and what not.

Are they annoying to wear? Get in the way of headphones etc.

Would you recommend them?

I only ask all this because I play games for hours on end each day and often find my eyes strained within a few hours, especially in the night hours. Also I've tried a program called flux but don't really care for it, just in case anyone was going to suggest it.

On a side not sorry for posting this in case it's a repeat, I did my best to search the forums for a similar topic but found none.
Shohei Ohtani
I have literally never seen anybody use these ever.

They look silly.

I'd say it'd be better to turn down brightness settings or something, or don't sit so close to your monitor or something, rather than spending $80 on pretty much sunglasses

Granted like I guess reviews I've seen for them aren't really that bad. Although I'm looking on best buy so I don't really know how accurate that would be
Topic Starter
Texas 7oast
I've pretty much been looking at reviews on a multitude of sites all week, such as newegg, and even video review on youtube and the like. From the reviews people seem to think they work. I can also get a pair of them for 60 off of bestbuy, so there's a bit of a deal there. Also I play lots of League as well and one of my favorite pro players (Meteos) seems to wear them religiously.
Mianki
I have one of those and yeah, they do work pretty great. My eyes aren't so "tired" after a long gaming session. But when I use them with my headset, the sides of my head starts to ache a bit because my headset presses the glasses a bit against my head. And the other thing that bothers me little is that the glasses turn the colors a bit yellowish.
boat
You would be better of getting your eyes checked and if you do have an eyesight problem, get a pair of "terminal/computer glasses".