forum

Kurb your circle enthusiasm

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurboh

Hello! I'm Radi, aka Kurboh in osu!

I still see myself a newbie in most aspects of this game and community, but I wanted to open up and try to make new friends in this game!

Info:
  1. Current Age: 17
  2. Birthday: All Saints Day
  3. Nationality: Not Croatian
  4. Religion: Saint
  5. School: Baptist Church
  6. Hobbies: Music, Games, but NOT Anime
  7. Titles: Not Furry Trash (NFT)
  8. Also, I'm not religious
Music Enjoyment
  1. Listening to music started being my hobby in 2019, since then, I've become a big fan of many producers, mostly those who make Trance and Dubstep music.
  2. Would love to make/have maps made of some of these songs, by artists like: Vexare, Mikkas, Rukkus, Koriigahn and Core-Station.
  3. If you wanna see any of the music I listen to, I made most of my music playlists public on my YouTube channel:
  4. https://youtube.com/channel/UCkrsdRki3yQHaNPhbODJ8ug
Goals in osu!
  1. Top Priority: Make New Friends, it's something I've always wanted in whichever community I've been in, it makes playing games more fun and gives you more motivation to play ^^
  2. Discover New Songs: This is a rhythm game after all, would be a shame if I didn't find something I liked I never heard before :p
  3. Learn how to storyboard: it's something that I always liked in osu, storyboards are super fun and I usually end up favouring maps that have storyboards in them, so, it would be nice if I also learned how to do it :3
  4. That's all! If I add anything more, like getting better at the game, it's gonna not be a goal I can fulfil maybe -w-
Anyways, thanks for reading!
  1. To anyone who fully read this, I'm happy you did,would like to mention a few more things:
  2. Feel free to message me if you wanna, I like talking to new people a lot ^^
  3. In case you know of any very nice maps with good music I mentioned I liked above, of with awesome storyboards, be sure to comment and link them here :3
  4. If you know how to storyboard, please send help or teach me, I don't understand how to do anything ;w;
  5. And now, that is finally all, again, thanks for reading!
ChewyDewy
yes
Neigdoig
Religion is something that's man made, so I see the decision not to be religious. That's the same thing with me as well.