community forum

Find a friend!

posted
Total Posts
1,106
show more
Yi-
Nationality: Austrian
Age: 21
Name/nickname: Pascal / ZeRo

My favourite food: Pizza
My favourite anime: Dragon Ball Z
My favourite video game: The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
Other Online games I play: Teeworlds
My music taste: edm all kind, (j)rock , some metal
My other interests: Japan, Anime, Manga, Gaming
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: skype: shadowstriker60 , steam: _vegeta95_

Likes in a person: polite , honest, friendly,
Dislikes in a person: arrogance, dishonest
My personality: really shy guy , kind, politely, sometimes sad cause of nothing



Well i actually search for someone/some people to play multi and to chat about anime manga or just about
random stuff.
_________________________
hapiPlonz
this thread though, I might as well post in it

Nationality: British
Age: lol nope
Name/nickname: fucking cunt (aka nat)

My favourite food: pears
My favourite anime: your lie in april, angel beats, another.
My favourite video game:osu! (but I usually just lurk in forums)
Other Online games I play: CSGO, COD (gay)
My music taste: EDM and Grime
Sports I play include: Badminton, Football

Likes in a person: relatable, funny
Dislikes in a person: liar.
My personality: not that friendly once we get to know eachother, a bit of a dickhead tbh and short tempered
wow I am so going to make friends
ALTKID
Nationality: Indonesia
Age: 16
Name/nickname: theoni/silver

My favourite food: steak
My favourite anime: love live!
My favourite video game: i don't play anything other than osu :(
Other Online games I play: nope
My music taste: i hate metal
Sports I play include: what
My on-going projects: what
My other interests: making gfx request
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: ask me

Likes in a person: be honest and nice
Dislikes in a person: asshole and liar
My personality: friendly and honest

let's be friends :D
Kayy
Nationality: Dutch
Age: 17
Name/nickname: Kay / Some people call me Kayujin for some reason.

My favourite food: Pizza
My favourite anime: would be Mekakucity Actors, I guess.
My favourite video game: osu. It's more like an addiction though.
Other Online games I play: CSGO and CoD WaW. Every now and then some Smite / Rocket League
My music taste: Really depends on my mood. Mostly future bass / chill.
Sports I play include: Soccer (or football, whatever you wanna call it) and tennis
My on-going projects: being alive.
My other interests: coding, watching anime and reading manga. :p
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: steam in my signature.

Likes in a person: I dont know.. just be nice to me. :p
Dislikes in a person: Hard to say. I'm having a hard time trusting/liking people.
My personality: "Emotionless", Shy and Socially awkward. ^^
Raediaufar
Nationality: Indonesia
Age: 18
Name/nickname: Raedi

My favourite food: I like a lot of food.. but if I wanna choose I'll pick my mom's cook
My favourite anime: Clannad, angel beats.. I love tearjerking animes
My favourite video game: osu
Other Online games I play: closers
My music taste: I love many kind of music, but mostly I like listen to rock and metal
Sports I play include: badminton
My on-going projects: idk
My other interests: girls.. ya I love to read books
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: I have fb, just search it with my osu username

Likes in a person: same interest, friendly
Dislikes in a person: ignorance, people who makes me only for their own advantage
My personality: I'm kinda introvert, usually people are come to me first not I who come to them. But I'm a friendly person ^^

If you add me pls let me know I need friends ;w;
bad vibes
-
gooder101
Nationality:polish
Age:17
Name/nickname:kacper

My favourite food:pancakes
My favourite anime:little busters
My favourite video game:osu!
Other Online games I play:nah
My music taste:propably rock,metal
Sports I play include:used to run on track
My on-going projects:learn how does science work.
My other interests:philosophy,psychology
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.proceed to the profile

Likes in a person:ability to listen and understand
Dislikes in a person:fake kindness and falseness
My personality:sarcastic introvert
Jinn
Nationality: Korean/chinese in Australia (sick af if you ask me)
Age: 16
Name/Nickname: Jin/Tudi( if u want)

My favourite food: Eel
My favourite animu: Mekakucity, angel beats and parasyte
My favourite video game: Nekopara kappa
Other Online Games: osu, league, overwatch, hearthstone etc
Music taste: weeb music, kpop, anything my sister sings in the shower lol.
Sports I play: basketball, martial arts, soccer
My on-going projects: nothing much
My other interests: photography, eating, photography+ eating
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Ask or on profile

Likes in a person: hard to get, cute, shy (wait this is my taste for girls nvm)
Dislikes in a person: too attached, talk like they are in an anime(kms)
My personality: attention seeker, pretty brutal by accident sometimes. Cares too much for appearence people tell me
Tupu
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
odango

Meikyuuiri Tsumi wrote:

odango wrote:

Because why not
Nationality: Finnish
Languages: Finnish, English, bad Swedish
Age: 20
Name/nickname: Camilla

My favourite food: Uhm, pasta, wok, sushi, smoked salmon, sautéed reindeer or moose... I'm hungry now :p
My favourite anime: I have many but Sailor Moon holds special place in my heart :3
My favourite video game: Besides osu! I think Crypt of the NecroDancer, Borderlands2 and some PlayStation2 games from childhood
Other Online games I play: Not really playing online, sometimes I play Stellaris, Cities: Skylines or Torchlight II I'm bad at videogames tbh
My music taste: Almost everything goes. If it sounds good, then it's good, best logic
Sports I play include: I have played football, now doing Aikido stuff for about half a year
My on-going projects: Trying to learn skinning, starting to study Japanese by my own
My other interests: Hiking, skiing, travelling and university
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Check out my osu!-profile c:

Likes in a person: Friendly and helpful, honest but thinks twice before saying something potentially hurtful, open-minded, happy, positive
Dislikes in a person: Pretty much opposite to this ^
My personality: Shy but talkative after a while

If you add me somewhere, please pm me or something because I may decline when I don't know why someone added me
bye :oops:

Maybe we can be friends, if you like. Aikido huh, good for both mind and body :)
Yeah, sure :) nice to meet you o/
Minecraft_Mare
I feel Like this is never gonna work XD
In Sane
Nationality: Spanish
Age: Tomorrow I'll be 21
Name/nickname: Ferre

My favourite food: Lasagna
My favourite anime: Death Note
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: Overwatch, Dark Souls 3
My music taste: Drum and Bass, Breakcore, Chiptune, etc...
My on-going projects: University
My other interests: Videogames, Electronic music and Computers

Likes in a person: Friendly, Polite.
Dislikes in a person: Cocky, Bad-tempered
My personality: Shy, Polite, Determined, Respectful
KAIMAN

Insane-Senpai wrote:

Nationality: Spanish
Age: Tomorrow I'll be 21
Name/nickname: Ferre

My favourite food: Lasagna
My favourite anime: Death Note
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: Overwatch, Dark Souls 3
My music taste: Drum and Bass, Breakcore, Chiptune, etc...
My on-going projects: University
My other interests: Videogames, Electronic music and Computers

Likes in a person: Friendly, Polite.
Dislikes in a person: Cocky, Bad-tempered
My personality: Shy, Polite, Determined, Respectful
Happy birthday! :)
We have some things in common btw :P
In Sane

KAIMAN wrote:

Insane-Senpai wrote:

Nationality: Spanish
Age: Tomorrow I'll be 21
Name/nickname: Ferre

My favourite food: Lasagna
My favourite anime: Death Note
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: Overwatch, Dark Souls 3
My music taste: Drum and Bass, Breakcore, Chiptune, etc...
My on-going projects: University
My other interests: Videogames, Electronic music and Computers

Likes in a person: Friendly, Polite.
Dislikes in a person: Cocky, Bad-tempered
My personality: Shy, Polite, Determined, Respectful
Happy birthday! :)
We have some things in common btw :P
Thank you :D . We are both from spain and we have the same age so yeah we have some things in common
Seifhero
Nationality:Egyptain!
Age: 13
Name/nickname: Real name's Seif, most common name is Seiferu, Osu name is Seifhero

My favourite food: French fries
My favourite anime: Death parade! (even though i didnt even finish it yet, but is amazing)
My favourite video game: Minecraft
Other Online games I play: Minecraft, Airmech, Osu!, OpenRA
My music taste: Dubstep, Techno , EDM, Nightcore , Etc
Sports I play include: I DONT PLAY SPORTS, I AM A WEEB.
My on-going projects: Making a mod for the binding of isaac
My other interests: Nothing really, i have no life, just anime and gaming.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Skype is saif_ebrahim, and steam is Seiferu

Likes in a person: Energetic, i love the kind of people who are always excited and really loud
Dislikes in a person: Nothing really, i like EVERYONE, i even like the people who hate me!
My personality: i have no personality in the real world, It only works in the internet!
I am a shy boy that is both friendly and negative some how, i will support everyone , and everything, and at the saem time be negative. dont ask me how XP
Minecraft_Mare

Seifhero wrote:

Nationality:Egyptain!
Age: 13
Name/nickname: Real name's Seif, most common name is Seiferu, Osu name is Seifhero

My favourite food: French fries
My favourite anime: Death parade! (even though i didnt even finish it yet, but is amazing)
My favourite video game: Minecraft
Other Online games I play: Minecraft, Airmech, Osu!, OpenRA
My music taste: Dubstep, Techno , EDM, Nightcore , Etc
Sports I play include: I DONT PLAY SPORTS, I AM A WEEB.
My on-going projects: Making a mod for the binding of isaac
My other interests: Nothing really, i have no life, just anime and gaming.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Skype is saif_ebrahim, and steam is Seiferu

Likes in a person: Energetic, i love the kind of people who are always excited and really loud
Dislikes in a person: Nothing really, i like EVERYONE, i even like the people who hate me!
My personality: i have no personality in the real world, It only works in the internet!
I am a shy boy that is both friendly and negative some how, i will support everyone , and everything, and at the saem time be negative. dont ask me how XP
Im adding you :3 (my username is Erza Scarlet (Savannah) so ur prepared)
M i m i
Nationality: Chilean
Age: 18
Name/nickname: mimi

My favourite food: pizza
My favourite anime: I don't know...i like many....
My favourite video game: hmm osu! and touhou
Other Online games I play: I don't play other onlines games...
My music taste: Touhou arragements, vocaloid, utaites! ∈(๑ ˘ω˘ ๑)∋
Sports I play include: what is this?
My on-going projects: ah?
My other interests: cute things and meet nice people
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: ask me in game

Likes in a person: I like friendly and honest people ∈(๑ ˘ω˘ ๑)∋
Dislikes in a person: mean people!
My personality: I am friendly, talkative and energetic!
Chaussette
Nationality: France
Age: 15
Name/nickname: Azarian, Hugo Le Signor

My favourite food: Lasagne =)
My favourite anime: Mahōka kōkō no rettōsei, Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o !
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: Halo, Counter Strike.
My music taste: I can listen everything =) I don't have a specific taste
Sports I play include: Sports at home ...
My on-going projects: Nothing special
My other interests: I don't know
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: I don't share those things =) But my steam is Azarian | Hugo :)

Likes in a person: Nice, happy, funny, :D
Dislikes in a person: Talk to much,
My personality: Friendly and Happy
_________________
ReptilianD
Nationality:Bosnian
Age:13
Name/nickname:Reptilian(D)

My favourite food:PiZza *_*
My favourite anime(s):SAO, Erased, Parasite, Death Note
My favourite video game:osu!
Other Online games I play:CS:GO, Paladins and many more
My music taste:Pretty much anything
Sports I play include:Football, basketball
My on-going projects://
My other interests://
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.://

Likes in a person:I like pepole that are passionate and willing to listen
Dislikes in a person:being self-centered, being stubborn
My personality:Chill
MoltenMango
___________________________________________________________
Nationality: American/Filipino/Scottish
Age:13
Name/nickname: Name - Dylan, Nickname - Mango

My favourite food: Pizza, Chocolate, Chicken, Fries
My favourite anime: Too much anime to list ;)
My favourite video game: osu!
Other Online games I play: Dead By Daylight , Rocket League, GTA 5
My music taste: I can listen to almost anything, don't really have a taste
Sports I play include: osu!
My other interests: Youtube, Editing, Streaming,
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.:Skype - moltenmango, Steam - MoltenMango

Likes in a person: Nice, likes jokes, and friendly :D
Dislikes in a person: ignorance and being a complete dickhead :x
My personality: Determined, Nice, a bit Shy,
__________________________________________________________
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply