Dislikes in a person:I hate assholes

wow
I add you!
Thanks.(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
r1kku love Aoi

Jeeroox wrote:

Nationality: French !
Name/nickname: Jérémy

My favourite food: Potatoes. Everywhere :)
My favourite anime: Nichijou / Akame ga kill / Claymore and many many others !
My favourite video game: osu!
Other Online games I play: Counterstrike , league of legends
My music taste: like everything except rap&rnb
Sports I play include: i don't practice any sport
My on-going projects: Going in south Korea in the 2years ( for my studies)
My other interests: Geek culture
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: skype : jeeroox

Likes in a person: hard question , can't really define
Dislikes in a person: same
My personality: i'm a bit defeatist , got to admit it :)
I add you!
Thanks(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Lazulite

Muv Acid wrote:

SpartanxGunnerx wrote:

So lonely ;-;
wanna be lonely togeather? =w=
Sounds like fun (・Д・)ノ
hikayamasan353
Nationality: Russian
Name/nickname: Ray/Hikaru/Neko-chan/Hi-chan/Hika-sensei/Neko-kun/Nyashy/Kitty

My favourite food: pizza, sushi, chicken stakes, chocolate, potato chips, chocolate chip cookies, 7Up, apple/cherry/orange/pineapple juice
My favourite anime: anything kawaii/for younger audience - Bottle Fairy, Aikatsu!, Chi's Sweet Home, Happy Happy Clover, Hamtaro, Cinnamon (it's a movie, I watched it, it was adventurous), Precure (not my type 'cause it's more action than kawaii but if you love sailor moon or you watched sailor moon as a child I recommend it), Hanamaru Kindergarden (my friend's lil sister used to watch it but she was more vocaloid/naruto fan), Akiba-chan (stop motion)
My favourite video game: Race Driver GRiD series, Bus Tram Cable Car Simulator, World of Subways 3, Simutrans, Colin McRae DiRT series, Kerbal Space Program
Other Online games I play: Elsword (my friend started playing it)
My music taste: electronic, rock/metal, dubstep, acid, kids songs, j-pop/j-rock,
Sports I play include: soccer, cycling (I have an excercise bike)
My on-going projects: a kig mask, some softwares, anime shows in MikuMikuDance
My other interests: I have various hobbies, but the thing is that I am not an aggressive geek/nerd/otaku/sasaeng/weeaboo/fanatic (despite people may call me that)...
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.:
I prefer emailing, here it is: oleg5538@yandex.ru

Likes in a person: niceness, neatness, kawaiiness, lifestyle, friendliness, being caring,
Dislikes in a person: antisocialness, vigilantism, putting labels on things and people, refusing to forgive,
My personality: A bit nervous, suspicious and timid, but yet nice, outgoing and caring, very passionate... I always think I am a stalker even if I am actually not (u,u')
Why the hell not~
Nationality: Ukrainian
Name/nickname: Alexandra, Alex, Sasha, Sushi whatever / Karona.

My favourite food: Everything that tastes good is my fave.
My favourite anime: JoJo, Trigun, Hellsing, Paranoia Agent, Ping Pong, Kuuchuu Buranko, Baccano, Soul Eater, Gungrave, Death Note and ehhh I guess other comedies/psychological/horror/weird stuff..
My favourite video game: Bioshock+Bioshock Infinite, Dishonored, Fallout 3, Mortal Kombat, King of Fighters, Blazblue and a bunch of other fighting games, Osu! and *cough* Visual Novels *cough*
My music taste: I love almost everything, Classical, 60's-70's-80's music, Vaporwave, Japanese music etc... The only music I don't like is Screamo and Rap.
Sports I play include: Swimming.
My on-going projects: Does making a cosplay for an upcoming convention counts as a project?
My other interests: Drawing, Reading books, Watching movies, Making friends and talking about dumb stuff with them.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Tumblr, Facebook, for skype message me.

Likes in a person: Having the same hobbies, Friendly, Honest and I don't know, nice in general.
Dislikes in a person: Judging others for what they like ,Rude and trying to show off and make others look dumb u.u
My personality: I'm really shy but friendly, I love meeting new friends! (even if it's not working most of the time~) and talk about all kinds of stuff. Sometimes I share my personal problems and looking for advice but I also listen to others problems and try to help if I can c:

well that's it whoohooo
r1kku love Aoi

hikayamasan353 wrote:

My favourite food: pizza, sushi, chicken stakes, chocolate, potato chips, chocolate chip cookies, 7Up, apple/cherry/orange/pineapple juice
My favourite anime: anything kawaii/for younger audience - Bottle Fairy, Aikatsu!, Chi's Sweet Home, Happy Happy Clover, Hamtaro, Cinnamon (it's a movie, I watched it, it was adventurous), Precure (not my type 'cause it's more action than kawaii but if you love sailor moon or you watched sailor moon as a child I recommend it), Hanamaru Kindergarden (my friend's lil sister used to watch it but she was more vocaloid/naruto fan), Akiba-chan (stop motion)
My favourite video game: Race Driver GRiD series, Bus Tram Cable Car Simulator, World of Subways 3, Simutrans, Colin McRae DiRT series, Kerbal Space Program
My music taste: electronic, rock/metal, dubstep, acid, kids songs, j-pop/j-rock,
My other interests: I have various hobbies, but the thing is that I am not an aggressive geek/nerd/otaku/sasaeng/weeaboo/fanatic (despite people may call me that)...

Likes in a person: niceness, neatness, kawaiiness, lifestyle, friendliness, being caring,
Dislikes in a person: antisocialness, vigilantism, putting labels on things and people, refusing to forgive,
My personality: A bit nervous, suspicious and timid, but yet nice, outgoing and caring, very passionate... I always think I am a stalker even if I am actually not (u,u')
r1kku love Aoi

Karona wrote:

Why the hell not~

My favourite anime: JoJo, Trigun, Hellsing, Paranoia Agent, Ping Pong, Kuuchuu Buranko, Baccano, Soul Eater, Gungrave, Death Note and ehhh I guess other comedies/psychological/horror/weird stuff..
My favourite video game: Bioshock+Bioshock Infinite, Dishonored, Fallout 3, Mortal Kombat, King of Fighters, Blazblue and a bunch of other fighting games, Osu! and *cough* Visual Novels *cough*
My music taste: I love almost everything, Classical, 60's-70's-80's music, Vaporwave, Japanese music etc... The only music I don't like is Screamo and Rap.
My on-going projects: Does making a cosplay for an upcoming convention counts as a project?
My other interests: Drawing, Reading books, Watching movies, Making friends and talking about dumb stuff with them.

Likes in a person: Having the same hobbies, Friendly, Honest and I don't know, nice in general.
Dislikes in a person: Judging others for what they like ,Rude and trying to show off and make others look dumb u.u
My personality: I'm really shy but friendly, I love meeting new friends! (even if it's not working most of the time~) and talk about all kinds of stuff. Sometimes I share my personal problems and looking for advice but I also listen to others problems and try to help if I can c:

well that's it whoohooo
I add you!∩^ω^∩
Muv Acid

Karona wrote:

Why the hell not~

well that's it whoohooo
add me c:
Lazulite

hikayamasan353 wrote:

My other interests: I have various hobbies, but the thing is that I am not an aggressive geek/nerd/otaku/sasaeng/weeaboo/fanatic (despite people may call
me that)...

Don't know what to tell... That's too much info...

Ill be ur friend - I give free cuddles
Lazulite

Karona wrote:

Why the hell not~

well that's it whoohooo

Ill be ur friend- I give free cuddles :3
Karona_old
Thank you I added everyone -^^-
Birdy

Ilfri-chan wrote:

I guess this thread is broken. I will be a lonely panda 5ever.
Yes, mate. I'm assuming for me the reason must be my anime taste.

Yeah, it must be that.
Blaz00r
Nationality:Lithuanian (living in Ireland)
Name/nickname: Blaz00r

My favourite food: anything that tastes good enough :P
My favourite anime: too hard to tell since i watched a load of anime and saw alot of amazing animes.
My favourite video game: between osu! and league of legends
Other Online games I play: osu! diablo 3 league of legends
My music taste: a lot of different types of music
Sports I play include: Football, basketball
My on-going projects: none at the moment
My other interests: gaming and watching anime ofc also talking to people who have similar interests
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.:i use facebook/skype/steam more info if you add me :P

Likes in a person: if the person if fun to play and talk with and has a good sense of humour
Dislikes in a person: if the person is too cocky
My personality: im probably more of a chil person that is competitive and likes to have fun at the same time
Strikercups
Huh.....
Nationality: American
Name/nickname:Striker

My favourite food: Anything that has a lot of carbs
My favourite anime:Little Busters!, Steins;Gate, Clannad, Hyouka, Chuunibyou
My favourite video game(s):Osu! Borderlands, Counter Strike, Binding of Isaac
Other Online games I play:League of Legends
My music taste:Electronic, Pop, Dubstep
Sports I play include:Tennis, Golf
My on-going projects:College and Work
My other interests:Reading, Admiring random pictures
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Steam, Skype id: Strikercups

Likes in a person:Calm, Mature, Not very picky to be honest
Dislikes in a person:Cocky, Likes to brag, anyone who writes one word responses
My personality:I'm pretty serious, but I like to let out a joke once in a while
Nathan
Nationality: Vietnamese/American
Name/nickname: Nathan

My favourite food: Sushi, Fried Chicken, Salmon
My favourite anime: HunterxHunter, Nisekoi, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
My favourite video game: osu! Of course :D
Other Online games I play: None
My music taste: Anything but Rap and Screamo

Likes in a person: General Kindness
Dislikes in a person: Obnoxious/Annoying
My personality: Laid back/Quiet but friendly

Hope I can make a few friends <3
Stalactic
Nationality: Polish
Name/nickname: Olgierd, people in my class are still calling me Stalactic.

My favourite food: Dunno.. Pizza maybe?
My favourite anime: Clannad, Clannad After Story, Anohana, Little Busters, Chuunibyou.
My favourite video game(s): Osu, S4 League, Lost Saga, Grand Chase, Dragonica, Tera
Other Online games i play: League of Legends, Elsword
My music taste:It goes from techno to dubstep but i like classical music as well.
Sports i play include:Basketball, Football, used to play tennis long long ago.
My on-going projects: Nothing at the moment.
My other interests: Hanging out with friends, Reading books.
Facebook,Skype, Steam etc.: I'm not really using these often so i don't see the point of giving them.

Likes in a person: Sincerity, Friendliness, If the person is easy to talk to, Sense of humour.
Dislikes in a person: Tsunderism(?), Stupidity, Anyone who changes the subject every 2 minutes.
My personality: I'm shy in real life but i'm really talkative on the internet. My jokes can get really bad sometimes. My self-esteem can jump down from a cliff rarely. I write ":)" "^^" whenever i don't understand something or i don't know how to respond not beacuse i don't want to talk to that person. I must admit i have really dumb ideas late at night.
And i think that's it
Scintillate

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Ilfri-chan wrote:

Yeah, it must be that.
lol..
Scintillate
Name/nickname: scintillate

My favourite food: anything with sugar or salt on it
My favourite anime: NGE: EoE, my MAL link is on my profile
My favourite video game: osu!,ive also been recently getting into fire emblem... thats 2 but whatever
Other Online games I play: league of legends.. i hate it. I main riven and I can jungle well; ranked gold IV; i dont play seriously too much anymore
My music taste: This is my favorite music channel; nearly every song on it is wonderful, I also like some heavy metal.. not that pierce the veil, SWS shit though. Metal like Lamb of God or Tool.. Tool can be called metal right?
Sports I play include: I don't play sports
My on-going projects: Highschool lol
My other interests: Highschool Drumline.. the one other activity i enjoy outside of internet.. which is pretty pathetic really
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: League of Legends: itsscintillate (US), msg me if you want my skype.. im kinda awkward though

Likes in a person: Funny; goes with on with a joke, Understanding i guess?, someone who knows when to stop being an asshole
Dislikes in a person: Assholey, makes dumb jokes, stupid, ragers.. common things that people dont lke
My personality: pretty much everything i would look in a person; im just so funny............. not really
.-. i too kids for play this game

Nationality: Various
Name/nickname: Rena

My favourite food: shrimp xD
My favourite anime: Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
My favourite video game: DOTA 2
Other Online games I play: DOTA 2, pump it up!fiesta, GTA etc. .-.
My music taste: feels :')
Sports I play include: secret.
My on-going projects: i don't know
My other interests: notting.
Facebook : only people important/indonesian people
Twitter : @speactor_

Likes in a person: likes to talk other games .-.
Dislikes in a person: talk my RL, if you want only indonesian people
My personality: no,thanks :'3

~RIP ENGLISH~
xslyte
Late to the party (as always)

Nationality: The Netherlands
Name/nickname: xslyte

My favourite food: Chicken
My favourite anime: Black cat
My favourite video game: Aion
Other Online games I play: League of Legends, Osu (wow really?), guildwars 2.
My music taste: Metal, screamo, hiphop, dubstep, industrial metal, glitch, A lot more....
Sports I play include: Agrresive-inline, longboarding
My on-going projects: Rebuilding my room again and again and again.
My other interests: Drawing, but I cant draw T.T
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Skype: borriewup, Steam, borriewup.

Likes in a person: Someone that can live with my bad sense of humor is hard enough I think.
Dislikes in a person: People that make appointments and then don't come.
My personality: Someone that like to talk with friends, make more friends over the internet but is to afraid so give the first word.
Muv Acid

xslyte wrote:

Late to the party (as always)

Nationality: The Netherlands
Name/nickname: xslyte

My favourite food: Chicken
My favourite anime: Black cat
My favourite video game: Aion
Other Online games I play: League of Legends, Osu (wow really?), guildwars 2.
My music taste: Metal, screamo, hiphop, dubstep, industrial metal, glitch, A lot more....
Sports I play include: Agrresive-inline, longboarding
My on-going projects: Rebuilding my room again and again and again.
My other interests: Drawing, but I cant draw T.T
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Skype: borriewup, Steam, borriewup.

Likes in a person: Someone that can live with my bad sense of humor is hard enough I think.
Dislikes in a person: People that make appointments and then don't come.
My personality: Someone that like to talk with friends, make more friends over the internet but is to afraid so give the first word.
add me pls C:
-AGENT DJ ANGEL
I've been meaning to ask this question for some time now: Are people adding each other? If so, then you all can add me, if you want.
I posted my info about two months ago.
Gumpy

-AGENT DJ ANGEL wrote:

I've been meaning to ask this question for some time now: Are people adding each other? If so, then you all can add me, if you want.
One person added me after about 3 months.
-AGENT DJ ANGEL

Gumpyyy wrote:

-AGENT DJ ANGEL wrote:

One person added me after about 3 months.

Wanna be friends? :3
Amianki

-AGENT DJ ANGEL wrote:

I added you.
Raiden
Is this still alive? :D

Nationality: Spanish
Name/nickname: Raiden1296 (but call me Raiden pl0x)

My favourite food: Paella (be more typical pls)
My favourite anime: FMA:B and I'd say Mirai Nikki
My favourite video game: I'm between osu! and LoL
Other Online games I play: eh..uhh...none?
My music taste: almost anything would say :/
Sports I play include: I used to play football, now I practice sitting in my chair (getting some belly for dat :( )
My on-going projects: finish the degree I'm studiyng (Medicine)
My other interests: uh... people?
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: my twitter and skype are in my profile. DON'T feel free to check them oud :roll:

Likes in a person: geekiness (likes videogames) and a conversational type (you can be talking to him/her for hours)
Dislikes in a person: being an arrogant douchebag,
My personality: messed up and a bit too emotional. Can be super happy and outgoing for a moment then turn into a ultra sad and shy guy inmediately
Muv Acid

-AGENT DJ ANGEL wrote:

add me C: dont be shy messaging me in game ^w^
-AGENT DJ ANGEL

CalignoBot wrote:

-AGENT DJ ANGEL wrote:

I added you.

Cool. Thanks.
-AGENT DJ ANGEL

Muv Acid wrote:

-AGENT DJ ANGEL wrote:

add me C: dont be shy messaging me in game ^w^
Alright!
Piine
Forgot to do this, but whatever. It's a good time now.
Nationality: Multi-racial. Primarily Haitian American
Name/nickname: Kevin. Can be called by Sulker, Sulkie, or anything on my profile.

My favourite food:Haitian Cuisine primarily, but willing to try anything else.
My favourite anime: Any romance, ecchi, harem or pretty much any anime that can catch my attention.
My favourite video game: List is too long, but willing to play anything interesting and entertaining.
Other Online games: I play As of now, osu! is kinda primary and most seeing I have a weak connection as of now. [/b]
My music taste: Varies but love classical and instrumental music as well as dubstep and EDM.
Sports I play include: Play Basketball and Volleyball sometimes with my family but that rare.
My on-going projects: Finishing that Explicit/Questionable List and helping the osu! community.
My other interests: Computer Sciences, Web Development, and also Computer Engendering.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: All on my Profile. If you wish to add please, please do mention your name so I can keep track.

Likes in a person: I don't really have a trigger, but anyone can be liked. Just act normal, cool, and not a complete douche-bag
Dislikes in a person: Nothing much just don't act like a jackass.
My personality:I am really a emotional person. I can be hyper, happy, and smiling one second or depressed, meh state. It really depends in the environment I am in.

If you do want to be mutual in-game just private message me. Do know if you remove me off your list, I will probably also do that when I need to clear room...
thelewa
where are all my friends at ,_,
Raiden

thelewa wrote:

I am your friend .-.
Athrun
I really should do one.

Nationality: Chinese (Hong Kong Background)
Name/nickname: Athrun, Ath- san

My favourite food: Rice and buffalo wings. I personally like any type of food.
My favourite anime: The Gundam Series. Mecha, Rom com and some eechi
My favourite video game: minecraft, gundam extreme vs full boost, osu, pokemon showdown and a huge list of ds/wii/ps3 games
Other Online games: minecraft and pokemon showdown
My music taste: J-Pop, electronic, instrumental
Sports I play include: Table Tennis
My on-going projects: Studying for yearly exams, writing a story for fun.
My other interests: Gaming, reading and singing.
Likes in a person: To my opinion, people should choose their own personality. It brings out people's true natures.
Dislikes in a person: Those who act like total idiots.
My personality: I'm pretty outgoing but really shy when I meet new people. I don't take risks and I don't swear (I only do in dire straits when I'm angry). I don't get angry easily since I'm more a relaxed person.

If you want to add me, send me a PM and I'll make it mutual.
Birdy

thelewa wrote:

right here, bae
AgrarianSkyX
Nationality: Australian
Name/nickname: Phone

My favourite food: Smokey BBQ Marinated Pork Ribs ^-^
My favourite anime: Sōdo Āto Onrain (Sword Art Online) or Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
My favourite video game: osu! at the moment
Other Online games I play: The Elder Scrolls Online, Minecraft or any good MMO
My music taste: Melodic Dubstep/Pop
Sports I play include: Archery
My on-going projects: Insignificant school work
My other interests: Playing piano, gaming, listening to music, drawing (really crap) and writing :3
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: FB- Blake Boom Boom (Will change asap), Skype- AgrarianSkyX

Likes in a person: Someone that is nice and not completely self centered
Dislikes in a person: Anything they do that is purposely negative/does things to bring others down :(
My personality: Dunno, I guess you'll find out :D ;)
DeanAmbroseFan
Nationality: English...
Name/nickname: My name is Leighla, but call me LeighLeigh if ya want ;)

My favourite food: Halloween cookies >:-D
My favourite anime: Death Note!! :)
My favourite video game: OSU! obviously :D
Other Online games I play: I don't really play anything else...
My music taste: I listen to anything 8-)
Sports I play include: I go Roller Skating with my boyfriend... IS THAT A SPORT!?
My on-going projects: Hmm... I don't really know O_O
My other interests: Wrestling! My boyfriend is the WWE Superstar Seth Rollins! ♥
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: I have a twitter ( WHICH I DO NOT USE ANYMORE ) but if you wanna follow me then it's @LeighlaSchultz (IT'S ON MY PROFILE) and Instagram! leighlaschultz ( IF YOU SEE SOMEONE CALLED LEIGHLEIGHLOVE IT IS A RP ACCOUNT )

Likes in a person: If they give me CANDY!! :D
Dislikes in a person: If they bug you or whatever and they are freaking annoying.
My personality: I'm a kind person so you can add me, I don't bite! :P

Bye!! :3
Dollmaker
Nationality:Portuguese
Name/nickname:doll/rider/dolly and much more xD

My favourite food:
My favourite anime:Blood C
My favourite video game:well osu and some others
Other Online games I play:Need for speed world,s4 league,and others
My music taste:vocaloid,electro,chillstep
Sports I play include:
My on-going projects:Itashas
My other interests:girls xd
facebook:kisaragi dollmaker
Likes in a person:beeing an super person,kind,honest
Dislikes in a person:lier
My personality:very pacient xD kind,I care about people :3
xBella_old
Nationality: Norwegian/English ( I live in USA though ^_^ )
Name/nickname: Bella

My favourite food: Pizza and Chipotle!! I don't think I can live without it!
My favourite anime: Clannad, Ef, Totoro
My favourite video game: Kingdom Hearts and Legend of Zelda
Other Online games I play: Stepmania, Super Smash Bros for 3DS, League of Legends, Minecraft. Always down to play new games!
My music taste: Chillstep, Touhou, Piano/Classical
Sports I play include: I lift... oreo flaps!
My on-going projects: Streaming, School
My other interests: Gaming, Animals, Cosplay, Men, Chipotle, Figure collecting, Disney
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: FB - Ask, Skype - Safmander, Instagram - Thelegendofbella, Twitch - Thelegendofbella, Some of it's on my profile look on there :D!
Likes in a person: Humor, Kind, Caring, Honest
My personality: Sweet, Kind, Loving, Funny

=)!
show more