forum

My finger hurts everyday, but I'm still elated.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LuxNova
Hey everyone, my name is Lux Nova. I'm not new to the whole forum atmosphere, but when I always get nervous when I introduce myself (Watching my spelling and grammar extra carefully and such). You know, first impression is very important.

I have been registered as a user for a few months already--I'm just joining now because the other community I was in has gone into indefinite hiatus, and because I'm in the "forum" mood as of late. So, I hope I get along with everyone here :)

For those curious about my title, it is because I don't play Osu! on the PC but on Android (I have an extremely outdated laptop). So if someone views my profile, he/she probably won't see any data. I have to use my index finger for tapping and sliding on the screen, so I have a callus on my finger probably since March. I don't consider myself skilled, but the fact that I can play Scarlet Rose without fail is enough to satisfy me. I am, though, on a long quest trying to beat Kamisama Nejimaki, so I will be on lookout for other tappers out there and ask them for advice.

That's it for my long intro, thank you for reading :)

(The signature limitations are so strict >.>)
CsavarNat16
Hello, welcome to the community! :)
Well, I hope you play on a laptop (or probably desktop) soon to gain some scores online. :P
Anyway, please enjoy your stay here. ^^
Rayz141
welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here! :D
AmberLynx
Welcome, Lux! Don't worry, you've made a good impression for me ^^ Feel free to get in your forum mood and lurk around, preferably contribute too!
Interesting playstyle you have there, but I hope your callous heals soon ;-;
Anyways good luck and we'll see you around! :D
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Lust
Welcome to the forums!
aliciasimoned
Hi, everyone! My name is aliciasimoned, but my real name is Alicia Simone Davis. Um, i will look at the forums for any problems concerning my game or other things. My game lags a lot, i cant log into osu right now and i am new to making a skin and beatmap. I play osu!stream for the iPhone. If you want me to download any recommended beatmaps, send me a PM. I am currently playing a lot in catch the beat mode, not that much in osu mode, and new in taiko and osumania mode. I have been up here for 2 months already. Sorry for the long intro.
OzzyOzrock

aliciasimoned wrote:

Hi, everyone! My name is aliciasimoned, but my real name is Alicia Simone Davis. Um, i will look at the forums for any problems concerning my game or other things. My game lags a lot, i cant log into osu right now and i am new to making a skin and beatmap. I play osu!stream for the iPhone. If you want me to download any recommended beatmaps, send me a PM. I am currently playing a lot in catch the beat mode, not that much in osu mode, and new in taiko and osumania mode. I have been up here for 2 months already. Sorry for the long intro.
Intro thread hi-jack? D:
aliciasimoned

OzzyOzrock wrote:

aliciasimoned wrote:

Intro thread hi-jack? D:
No, just wanted to say hi after 2 months.
evanma

aliciasimoned wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Intro thread hi-jack? D:
No, just wanted to say hi after 2 months.
seems legit.

And yo welcome lux.
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here and enjoy.