forum

[Archived] OSU and LOL dual screen issue.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lohin_old
Explain the issue you are having:
When I have osu and Legue of legends playing at the same time Osu in backgroudn and league in fullscreen when i go to the left side of my screen it drags off onto my 2nd screen.(when i turn off osu the issue stops)

Is it reproducible? If so, explain the steps to do so:

1.Open Osu
2.Open Legue start a game
3. When playing a game (if you have dual screen) go to the left or right side and it drags off onto your 2nd screen which then if you click it tabs you out and you die a long horrible afk death.

Include any relevant video or screenshots, and hardware information for hard crashes or lag issues: none.
Niko-nyan
is there any screenshot for the problem?
ziin
This happens to me when playing sc2.

I just click out then click back in to give the game focus or orient my monitors such that I can't get to the 2nd screen.

Play lol in windowed mode or play hon instead.
Topic Starter
lohin_old
Can't really get a screenshot of it but ill take pick of the settings

http://postimg.org/image/aeg9zp1qf/
http://postimg.org/image/dvf8s577h/
Settings for both.
Topic Starter
lohin_old
bump
boat
Minimizing osu! properly ( ) fixes this.
Topic Starter
lohin_old
thank you much xD will try it when i get off work
Abel
Why not playing one game at time
also, why dont you minimize the game pressing insert, that hides the game where the sound/wireless conections/battery etc are, but no sound
Topic Starter
lohin_old
Its different music then I usually listen to so use ti as a radio of sorts but also play inbetween games to improve on my hand eye mouse coordination
Abel

lohin wrote:

Its different music then I usually listen to so use ti as a radio of sorts but also play inbetween games to improve on my hand eye mouse coordination
use like everybody does, use youtube, use winamp and use a radio file to listen to radio while playing, but osu... and improve my hand eye what, playing 2 games at the same time... isn't that easy
Edit: Why not requesting to peppy to add an ingame music player... to listen music while playing ? e_e