Information Mafia

posted
Total Posts
888
show more
pieguyn

BRBP wrote:

a whole bunch of false logic that matches my meta as mafia
do I need to say more
pieguyn
oh I should also say that I'm OK with a Rantai lynch

cause I've been thinking about something. last game LS did he had fakeclaims for the mafia, so I think he might have done something like that this game, giving Rantai just "deprogrammer" and then he threw "strong-willed" in there on his own for the same idea behind fartownik's claim.

this would probably be the most likely scenario for what happened, while also explaining why there's "strong-willed" out of nowhere in just Rantai's role. but mb I'm overthinking it

problem then is only one out of BRBP and Royston could be mafia and I think they're both mafia.. > <
Rantai
I can't really argue against my role modifier, perhaps it was put there for balance sake? The irony of the deprogrammer turned cult (not that it matters seeing as we don't have a cult).

Then again, if you think retrospectively, if Tanz was alive, what would you say about his modifier?

Let's say you think I'm mafia, who would you chalk up as the 3rd? I see you flip flopping between Royston and BRBP but you have to make a choice if you're to believe I am mafia.
pieguyn

Rantai wrote:

I can't really argue against my role modifier, perhaps it was put there for balance sake? The irony of the deprogrammer turned cult (not that it matters seeing as we don't have a cult).
that makes no sense cause your role was false anyway

Rantai wrote:

Then again, if you think retrospectively, if Tanz was alive, what would you say about his modifier?
that's irrelevant cause it's not the same kind of situation at all

Rantai wrote:

Let's say you think I'm mafia, who would you chalk up as the 3rd? I see you flip flopping between Royston and BRBP but you have to make a choice if you're to believe I am mafia.
fk I have no idea. given we have a chance to at least confirm Royston on N6 if he was being roleblocked and we lynched the roleblocker today, I'd say that can wait for now
Rantai
It does make sense if it was supposed to maintain the illusion of real roles. I have never dealt with a deprogrammer before so I don't know how they are supposed to work but logic would dictate that a deprogrammer should be resistant to being converted. My role specifically states that I cannot be recruited, which I assume is what that modifier is for.

There are quite a few inconsistencies in your thinking then because why is it that we have some real roles with no modifiers, some real roles with modifiers, some fake roles with no modifier but no fake roles with a modifier? It's extremely short sighted to narrow your view to only roles that have a targeted action.

It's basically like saying I'll select a certain group of roles and then apply my observations to those only.

Wait, do you think we have fake roles or real roles with no use?
Rantai
Oh yeah, was there any specific reason why we can't speak at night anymore?
BRBP

pieguy1372 wrote:

BRBP wrote:

a whole bunch of false logic that matches my meta as mafia
do I need to say more
It'd be very kind of you to explain what you mean.
pieguyn

Rantai wrote:

My role specifically states that I cannot be recruited, which I assume is what that modifier is for.
oh holy fuck I didn't know that. I thought it meant your actions can't be redirected, roleblocked etc. but when I checked the wiki, it said it can also mean immune to recruitment.

Rantai wrote:

Wait, do you think we have fake roles or real roles with no use?
real roles with no use

ok I think it's Royston and BRBP and I wanna lynch one of them kthx

Hah! He said that "that along with inactivity is influencing me towards voting rEdo". Compare that with your "I'm ok with lynching BRBP because of his weird role which is most likely mafia even if it's not a fakeclaim" and rethink why I only mentioned you.
WTF IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
take out the second half of his statement and IT'S THE SAME THING. just you worded mine to make it sound 100x worse

Scumpainting doesn't even fit in his meta, but you even go as far as manipulating quotes...
this is like the worst argument ever

It'd be very kind of you to explain what you mean.
see: mystery mafia

can we just lynch BRBP plz
Rantai
I'd like to see what redo has to say...

>__>
Rantai
But yeah I am up for a BRBP lynch, I still believe what I have stated before.
Royston
rEdo pls post something :s
rEdo
sorry, I'm really busy these days and I can barely follow the game x.x


in my opinion that "strong-willed" is just a gimmick that LS tried to pull out on us, providing Rantai's claim is true. it's not really fine for pieguy to say that he's okay for a Rantai lynch simply just because of that.

pieguy indeed is trying to lead the game way too hard, and I really dislike the way he does that. just a random thought: both pieguy and BRBP can be scum. they're just throwing meat at each other in order to get a townread for one of them.

I also kinda dislike how BRBP got active right at the endgame, where people started to speculate him as scum. not sure whether he's busy or not, but that irks me a bunch.

Rantai? I don't know. the more I read him, the more I think he's town.

Royston was one of my town reads since the beginning of the game, and will remain so.


I think that should do.

Vote: pieguy
BRBP
Vote: pieguy

<3
Rantai
Vote: pieguy

Sure why not.
pieguyn
dayvig: BRBP

\o/
pieguyn
and I'm also a supersaint on top of all that. gg mafia you just lost
Royston
what a twist!
Rantai
GG's right.
Rantai
Though, doesn't lynch come first? Not that I know what a saint does.
BRBP
Saint is a vengeful who kills whoever hammered, I think.
Still, if a lynch comes first, it doesn't matter.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply