Information Mafia

posted
Total Posts
888
show more
BRBP
p/2553272/

He also said it here.
DakeDekaane
Prod: LS
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Don't mind me I'm just wrestling with RL over here.

farto - ??? - Missing D5

kookookook - Town FBI Agent

It is now night 5, deadline is whenever I can get to the computer again.

Nightchat is no longer enabled.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
DakeDake - ??? - Vanished N5

Fartownik - Mafia Advanced Framer + Gunsmith

It is now Day 6. Deadline is roughly a week from now.

With 5 Alive, it's 3 to lynch.
pieguyn
1. pieguy <- firefighter
2. BRBP <- nexus
3. Royston <- motivator
4. rEdo <- dayvig
5. Rantai <- strong-willed deprogrammer

FBI agent fkin wow.

oh god plz don't tell me "Advanced" means he can control the flips of the players. actually if it does that would explain the whole gimmick behind the game and also there's a chance it's not LyLo, but we should assume it is

you know what, I noticed a pattern.
every single false role so far (firefighter, FBI agent, ailment doctor) has been just the false role. but Rantai's has "strong-willed" thrown in there? wat
pieguyn
btw, whoever the mafia are, it's obvious what you were trying to do and I don't like it ;)
Rantai
Out of curiosity what exactly is an FBI agent?
Royston

pieguy1372 wrote:

btw, whoever the mafia are, it's obvious what you were trying to do and I don't like it ;)
Please explain, I'm stupid. :(

The wiki says an FBI Agent is like a cop but only gets guilty result on Serial Killers. So probably another pointless role, yeah

Also anyone know what's up with Lilac's post-death post, that's still really weird
Rantai
I'm guessing they're trying to imply pieguy is scum because DD suspected him?

I still don't think that's the case though, I'm more on the belief of BRBP and Royston, if I go by my previous thoughts.
pieguyn
I'm fine with a BRBP lynch

1. his claim was weird
2. even if it's correct, mafia nexus is exactly the kind of thing LS would put

if I'm wrong ggs
Royston
To be honest, I'm not comfortable with a BRBP lynch at all. I'd much rather lynch rEdo.

Royston wrote:

I can see this dayvig being made scum just to screw with us.
pieguyn
man this is stupid

the two people I thought were town for sure might not even be town. rEdo cause of what you pointed out, and Rantai cause of the pattern I saw.

@Royston: what do you think about BRBP's claim?
Royston
His claim doesn't mean anything to me. I don't see his role as being more or less plausible than anyone else's. And even if he was somehow confirmed as nexus, it could easily be mafia nexus as you say. I'm judging him as town based on his style of posts, but he could be playing me for a fool idk.

I've also tried looking through fartownik's ISO to see if I can get anything useful there, but the only thing that's sticking out is rEdo's sheeping to him D1, and fart picking up on that. If mafia didn't have day chat then I guess the interaction could be seen as a subtle way of fart trying to tell him "dude, you're making yourself stick out".

So it's that, rEdo's inactivity and the fact that I think the mod is a troll is what is influencing me towards voting rEdo atm
pieguyn
rEdo and BRBP get in here and post who you wanna lynch plz
BRBP
I believe Royston is town based on his behaviour, but it's weird that his motivator hasn't done anything in the whole game, or I didn't notice if it did.

I thought Rantai was town, but the strong-willed that pieguy pointed out is making me unsure.

NH probably stole pieguy's account and is trying to lead the game way too much again, especially in the the end. A single person stating who we're going to lynch and in which order is not ok to me.

pieguy1372 wrote:

2. even if it's correct, mafia nexus is exactly the kind of thing LS would put
And scumpainting with setup speculation and mod's meta isn't town behaviour at all in my eyes.


rEdo? I don't know. He hasn't said anything in a while. That dayvig could be town or scum. I like what he said earlier though :P

rEdo wrote:

PIEGUY AND RANTAI HAVE A HIGH POSSIBILITY TO BE SCUM.
My opinion:

pieguy > Rantai > rEdo > Royston > myself


tl;dr:
pieguy because of his posts
rantai because of strong-willed
rEdo would be by poe
pieguyn
BRBP is mafia

BRBP wrote:

A single person stating who we're going to lynch and in which order is not ok to me.
I'd believe this if you actually posted stuff yourself without being asked

BRBP wrote:

pieguy1372 wrote:

2. even if it's correct, mafia nexus is exactly the kind of thing LS would put
And scumpainting with setup speculation and mod's meta isn't town behaviour at all in my eyes.
so Royston suspects rEdo cause a mafia dayvig is something LS would put, and you don't claim he's scumpainting rEdo? wat
Rantai
The more I think about it, the more I think I might be wrong about Royston. Given that we have all these fake roles, him not doing anything might be plausible. That and I don't like how BRBP specifically states alignments for everyone but redo (pieguy has a high possibility of scum, rantai 'has a high possibility of scum', royston is town, redo could be either). Pure conjecture but it could be that he is trying to set up some distancing/buddying wifom.

Only thing holding me back right now is that Royston's 'fake' role is independent of a counterpart role. Ie he has no fires to fight, no poison's to heal, no cult to deprogram, no SK to find etc etc, which the other roles have. Seems a little odd.
BRBP

pieguy1372 wrote:

BRBP wrote:

A single person stating who we're going to lynch and in which order is not ok to me.
I'd believe this if you actually posted stuff yourself without being asked
I asked to be replaced a long time ago, be happy I'm still here <_<
And I believe we've played in the same games before, you already know it's true.


pieguy1372 wrote:

BRBP wrote:

And scumpainting with setup speculation and mod's meta isn't town behaviour at all in my eyes.
so Royston suspects rEdo cause a mafia dayvig is something LS would put, and you don't claim he's scumpainting rEdo? wat
Hah! He said that "that along with inactivity is influencing me towards voting rEdo". Compare that with your "I'm ok with lynching BRBP because of his weird role which is most likely mafia even if it's not a fakeclaim" and rethink why I only mentioned you. Scumpainting doesn't even fit in his meta, but you even go as far as manipulating quotes...


Rantai:

"rEdo could be either" is basically me saying I have a null read on him. 2 posts in 20 days isn't enough for me to get a read worth posting, what's so weird about that?


My reads are very simple, really.
pieguy is scum
Royston is town
Rantai/rEdo both null, but by poe I have to pick one of you. Rantai over rEdo because of strong-willed.
pieguyn

BRBP wrote:

a whole bunch of false logic that matches my meta as mafia
do I need to say more
pieguyn
oh I should also say that I'm OK with a Rantai lynch

cause I've been thinking about something. last game LS did he had fakeclaims for the mafia, so I think he might have done something like that this game, giving Rantai just "deprogrammer" and then he threw "strong-willed" in there on his own for the same idea behind fartownik's claim.

this would probably be the most likely scenario for what happened, while also explaining why there's "strong-willed" out of nowhere in just Rantai's role. but mb I'm overthinking it

problem then is only one out of BRBP and Royston could be mafia and I think they're both mafia.. > <
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply