I'm going firmly with my bet.
pieguyn
this game is inactive as hell

seems even LadySuburu didn't see us prodding everyone @_@
Royston
prod: LadySuburu
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
I can't prod people at the moment due to lack of computer access. Also still haven't found a replacement for kookookook, so replacing anyone else is out of the question right now.

Geez, if you guys don't want to play mafia don't sign up. Forum is dead enough without having to consider ending games early due to inactive players and no replacements. :(
pieguyn
BRBP, Lilac, fartownik have all been active on site within 24 hours and they aren't posting in the thread at all

let's just lynch them all already

kook hasn't been active on the site in 13 days so I doubt he's lurking on purpose
pieguyn
that said, Lilac is at L - 1. someone just lynch him plz

and by someone I mean Dake
DakeDekaane
Why should I follow scum words? :c

I'd rather modkill inactive people.

Anyways.

Unvote
Vote: Lilac

If I'm correct we town can still win.
VoidnOwO

DakeDekaane wrote:

I'd rather modkill inactive people
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rantai
Wouldn't that just end up with the same result?

Or is my brain working slow today.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
*The GMs Silently continue doing pretty much nothing, while the players AFK farm monsters for most of the day.*

*Predictably, one player didn't log on again.*

Lilac - ??? - Vanished D4

N4 Yadda Yadda 24hr.

Oh, it seems your buddy Sephibro's account got hacked too. Strange how you didn't think his character name would also be Sephibro.

Sephibro was a Town Buddy.
pieguyn
no flip on Sephibro? wow

if people don't flip at all anymore this is going to be impossible ;w;
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

pieguy1372 wrote:

no flip on Sephibro? wow

if people don't flip at all anymore this is going to be impossible ;w;
Whoops.

Give me one moment. <.<
pieguyn
ok thank god :D
mostly just cause I need to know how Lilac and other people we lynch flip for the sake of analysis :P
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Updated day end post.
Royston
Uhh, does anyone know what a Buddy is?
Royston
Hello? Anyone?
Rantai
Hmmm actually I don't know what a buddy it. Mafiascum is down too so I can't look it up >_>

If I had to take a guess; a mason type role? Doesn't seem to be a lover kind of thing.
pieguyn
probably a Friendly Neighbor or smth
tomorrow we lynch BRBP btw
Royston
I have no objections
DakeDekaane
I don't like how pieguy is trying to lead the lynches, just saying.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
*An unexpectedly long night ends in an expected manner.*

kookookook - ??? - Erased N4

It seems Lilac was there to cure the ailments of the weak. It's rather unfortunate that they're no longer around.

Lilac - Town Ailment Doctor

It is now Day 5.

Deadline is in one week.
pieguyn
WOW SERIOUSLY

I'm voting BRBP if no objections. and what the hell is an "ailment doctor" especially when there's a doctor already
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

pieguy1372 wrote:

WOW SERIOUSLY

I'm voting BRBP if no objections. and what the hell is an "ailment doctor" especially when there's a doctor already
There were two hints given since night ended. One of which may or may not have to do with what an ailment doctor is.

There's very little clue to these hints though, but they do matter if you can figure them out.
pieguyn
btw don't vote yet this has to be LyLo
unless there's only 2 mafia
Royston
The sky darkens = lightning storm = lightning rod? Lol.

I don't freaking know what an ailment doctor is. Maybe there's a poisoner or something. I'm really annoyed that Lilac just let himself get lynched like that.
DakeDekaane
pieguy, why not fartownik?
Rantai
Ailment doctor suggests a poisoner. Firefighter suggests an arsonist. Deprogrammer suggests a cult.

I think I see a pattern here. Ie dick move roles.

Also:

DakeDekaane wrote:

If I'm correct we town can still win.
What was all that about?
Royston
There's another possibility

LadySuburu wrote:

cure the ailments of the weak
Maybe it's not poison, but people with a weak modifier? (i.e. weak doctor, cop etc.) with that said there's only been one night with more than one kill and that seems to be the result of a hider, so I don't have much confidence in this idea
Rantai
Well, of those who are alive and claimed, none of us have claimed weak modifier.

So I'm skeptical on that idea.
Royston
But that wording that the mod used though..... uuugh

There were two hints given since night ended. One of which may or may not have to do with what an ailment doctor is.
It seems Lilac was there to cure the ailments of the weak.
Rantai
Ugh.

Perhaps the weak actually means something else, like weak of mind or something. (I think day 1 mentioned something along those lines).
Royston
Oh yeah. It would tie in with the story on D1 too.

...I'm not even sure if this info is going to help us lock down scum though.
Royston
story on the OP*
pieguyn
inb4 it's some shit like "weak = all roles flip as town because people are being manipulated as such and they're weak-minded" meaning Lilac knew the true alignments and made people know what they were

or it might be a poison doctor :P

DakeDekaane wrote:

pieguy, why not fartownik?
cause BRBP even made a post without claiming

fartownik at least claimed something even though it was sketchy as hell. if in doubt, we can lynch him last, or have him shoot someone if we lynch mafia
pieguyn
btw it's official

1. pieguy <- firefighter
2. DakeDekaane <- 1-shot auto reviver
4. Royston <- motivator
5. fartownik <- handicapped MUP
6. rEdo <- dayvig
7. Rantai <- strong-willed deprogrammer

3. BRBP

two of the scum are people who claimed already. probably fartownik is one of them. next up is Royston cause he's been pro-town as hell and I doubt why the hell he'd survive this long, kthx. that or one of the false roles is mafia
Royston
the whole weak modifier thing could actually make some sense with Blue Yoshi's statement of "if things go to plan I'll be dead" if he had a weak modifier that wasn't revealed on flip or something

pieguy1372 wrote:

inb4 it's some shit like "weak = all roles flip as town because people are being manipulated as such and they're weak-minded" meaning Lilac knew the true alignments and made people know what they were
if it was something like that I'm gonna cry irl :(

What I don't get is the kill on kook. I mean, they could've just left him and started a wagon on him today (and heck, I would've supported considering he hasn't posted anything this millennium)

pieguy1372 wrote:

next up is Royston cause he's been pro-town as hell and I doubt why the hell he'd survive this long, kthx.
that's a good point as well. How the hell am I still alive? I really expected to be killed last night (heck I expected to be killed N1). There has to be a reason that they're keeping me around.
pieguyn
ok
vote: BRBP
VoidnOwO
:)
pieguyn
unvote

1. pieguy <- firefighter
2. DakeDekaane <- 1-shot auto reviver
3. BRBP <- nexus
4. Royston <- motivator
5. fartownik <- handicapped MUP
6. rEdo <- dayvig
7. Rantai <- strong-willed deprogrammer

I don't buy that claim at all, mostly because of this

BRBP wrote:

Don't know if it's X-shot
normally nexus is a passive ability, but if it's x-shot it becomes an active ability. I think it's highly unlikely you wouldn't know whether your ability is passive or active, if you were really nexus. This makes me think the claim is false

thoughts?
DakeDekaane

pieguy1372 wrote:

thoughts?
I'm willing to lynch fartownik. Why? along with Rantai, they're the only ones with odd role names, which makes me think they're fake.
show more