3. BRBP
5. kookookook
9. Lilac

BRBP/Lilac/kook if he reads this gogo
pieguyn
in the meantime

@fartownik: explain your night action choices plz
fartownik
Yoshi played D1 pretty oddly and I had a little gut feeling on him. Used to see such playstyle turning out scum plenty of times, thus decided to inspect him.

N2 - I thought Royston's claim was pretty heavy, and if he was Town (and I thought so at the moment) then scum would most likely want to take him off during the night and I might be able to stop it.

N3 - You made a statement to all the players with killing abilities. I followed it.
Royston
Any news on a replacement for kook by the way?
Rantai
Actually, where'd that post with accusations from Lilac go?

Don't think I ever saw it.
pieguyn
I don't think it exists

Lilac and BRBP, claim within 24 hours or you'll have roleclaimed mafia
and I'll thus vote for one of you
pieguyn
15 hours and no posts
srsly guys
Rantai
Okay well.

Vote: Lilac
pieguyn
wow I am disappoint
vote: Lilac
DakeDekaane
Am I the only one who thinks that 4 scum is a bit OP?
pieguy is still scum.

Also I don't buy farto's claim at all, isn't MUP random? then "handicapped" thing is what is making me unsure about it being a fakeclaim.
pieguyn
I agree he could have just made up his claim
investigates someone who died D1 -> protects someone who he knew didn't get killed N2. however, it's better than Lilac who didn't even claim. we can lynch Lilac today and if he's mafia we can have farto kill someone in place of a lynch anyway
Royston
Well, let's do it...

vote: Lilac
rEdo
Vote: Lilac Q_Q
DakeDekaane
@Mod: Prod Lilac again pls.

Really guys, wagoning on someone inactive without further discussion, what? Silly scum.

In case he doesn't respond the prod, convince me of voting Lilac.
pieguyn
LS didn't even prod him the first time, I think
cause normally he mentions he did in thread.

as for convincing, he claimed mafia :P
Royston
[quote="pieguy1372"
as for convincing, he claimed mafia :P[/quote]

what now?
Royston
oh man that quoting
DakeDekaane

pieguy1372 wrote:

as for convincing, he claimed mafia :P
Where?

Elaborate nicely <:
pieguyn

pieguy1372 wrote:

I don't think it exists

Lilac and BRBP, claim within 24 hours or you'll have roleclaimed mafia
and I'll thus vote for one of you
and he didn't claim within 24 hours

Royston why the hell are you questioning my whole reason for voting Dake when you joined the wagon already
pieguyn
EBWOP: *voting Lilac
Royston
oh, that's what you meant
pieguyn
also
1. pieguy <- town
4. Royston <- motivator
7. rEdo <- dayvig
8. Rantai <- conf town or really good planning as mafia

6. fartownik <- handicapped MUP
2. DakeDekaane
3. BRBP
5. kookookook
9. Lilac

just like that we've got an 80% chance anyway, kthx

btw, Royston who did you motivate N3
Royston
I motivated Rantai

no cult plz :D
Rantai

DakeDekaane wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks that 4 scum is a bit OP?
pieguy is still scum.

Also I don't buy farto's claim at all, isn't MUP random? then "handicapped" thing is what is making me unsure about it being a fakeclaim.
I don't think 4 scum is unreasonable with the numbers given at the start of the game. I personally thought we have some sort of 3-1 (scum/neutral) but given pieguy's claim and the hider flip I just don't know anymore.

As for fart it just sounds like a 1 shot jack of all trades, modified name. Considering we have things like speedy reviver (I have to admit I never understood what the speedy actually meant) I can see it being something LS would use to mix things up but I'm taking it with a grain of salt (we'll see anyway if he can prove his shot).
Rantai

Royston wrote:

I motivated Rantai

no cult plz :D
Hmm I didn't get any messages about being motivated.
pieguyn
well shit, so much for my half-assed plan. I assume he got roleblocked again just cause he was the only claimed PR for a while. :?

if Royston is mafia though I'd have to say ggs
Royston
well now I don't feel so bad about doing nothing the first night If I'm getting screwed with anyway. 8-)
DakeDekaane
Royston, why'd you motivate a possible fake role? :roll:

Being roleblocked two nights in a row with doubtful roles around were performing a successful motivation is mostly a misused motivation is quite weird imo, so either Royston is lying or pieguy and Rantai are.

If the flips weren't delayed the easiest way to know would be lynching Royston but :?

Rantai have you targeted someone?
Rantai
Night 1: No one. I figured why risk getting killed randomly by a pgo or something (note this is the start of the game and a JESTER was revealed) for a time where there shouldn't be any cultists unless they get to recruit on night 0 (what night 0?)

Night 2: Calignobot/NH - on the basis that if I were scum I'd try to recruit them asap. I had no leads on cultists. Unfortunately the scum had the same idea =.=

Night 3: Royston - because I wanted to eliminate the variable that he might have been culted instead of roleblocked. I got no feedback from LS from the action and I have to assume that Royston didn't get anything either (if he was cult he would have spilt the beans by now).
Rantai
Actually in retrospect, I haven't received feedback from any of my actions (all 2 of them).
pieguyn

Rantai wrote:

Night 1: No one. I figured why risk getting killed randomly by a pgo or something (note this is the start of the game and a JESTER was revealed) for a time where there shouldn't be any cultists unless they get to recruit on night 0 (what night 0?)
glad to see my game had an influence on people <3
Royston

DakeDekaane wrote:

Royston, why'd you motivate a possible fake role? :roll:
To me targeting a possible non-useful, but heavily leaning town (in my view) player was a better option over targeting an unknown who has a high likelihood of being scum.

DakeDekaane wrote:

Being roleblocked two nights in a row with doubtful roles around were performing a successful motivation is mostly a misused motivation is quite weird imo, so either Royston is lying or pieguy and Rantai are.
I disagree with this as:
a) I'm not lying
b) I don't think pieguy or Rantai are either. Mainly because, even if they were scum, what would be the point? To make me look more dubious? It hasn't really worked if that's the case.. It would make sense for them to lie if they had claimed a role such as tracker/doc etc. and have their night choices interrogated, but deprogrammers and firefighters can't really be put under scrutiny unless you have more knowledge of the setup
Rantai

pieguy1372 wrote:

glad to see my game had an influence on people <3
You have no idea how many tables I flipped.
Rantai
Hi guys.
Royston
hello :D
DakeDekaane
Hi.

Vote: Royston

I'm going firmly with my bet.
pieguyn
this game is inactive as hell

seems even LadySuburu didn't see us prodding everyone @_@
Royston
prod: LadySuburu
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
I can't prod people at the moment due to lack of computer access. Also still haven't found a replacement for kookookook, so replacing anyone else is out of the question right now.

Geez, if you guys don't want to play mafia don't sign up. Forum is dead enough without having to consider ending games early due to inactive players and no replacements. :(
pieguyn
BRBP, Lilac, fartownik have all been active on site within 24 hours and they aren't posting in the thread at all

let's just lynch them all already

kook hasn't been active on the site in 13 days so I doubt he's lurking on purpose
show more