forum

Information Mafia

posted
Total Posts
show more
fartownik
Gah, what's going on here.

First of all - I want Sephibro to elaborate on the vote on me. I want everything you got on my case on the table.

Following on the current situation. The flavor of Dake's failed death directs to him being some kind of self-reviver, even the mod uses the word "revival" in the same post a few lines down. I don't like to base on flavor though so it's just a speculation, Dake should claim so we're sure here.

This doesn't confirm rEdo in any way though. Looking at this now, he claimed Vig pretty much out of the blue. He wasn't pushed to the wall, he wasn't asked to claim, he could've claimed D1 or D2 same way as he did D3. The thing is, he might've known his kill would fail and that it would 'confirm' him in one way or another. His pushing to shoot Dake from the beginning of the day was odd too.

About our inability to lynch today - it might have its pluses. If we No Lynch today we can wait for RB and NH flips from tomorrow, seeing if NH was really a Cop and gathering new info out of both alignments. It really is not as bad as it looks.

Also seriously Lilac, you're playing this game or not. Decide, because throwing suspects randomly 'because I have a case on them but am too lazy to explain' is not the way to go.

By the way, what are we discussing here if we can't lynch? And if we can't lynch, shouldn't the day already ended with No Lynch and gone to the Night phase?
Royston

fartownik wrote:

By the way, what are we discussing here if we can't lynch? And if we can't lynch, shouldn't the day already ended with No Lynch and gone to the Night phase?
Well, there's isn't really any point in delaying the day further if we can't lynch anyone...

vote: No Lynch

fartownik wrote:

This doesn't confirm rEdo in any way though. Looking at this now, he claimed Vig pretty much out of the blue. He wasn't pushed to the wall, he wasn't asked to claim, he could've claimed D1 or D2 same way as he did D3. The thing is, he might've known his kill would fail and that it would 'confirm' him in one way or another. His pushing to shoot Dake from the beginning of the day was odd too.
Well, it was Dake himself who was said something about how shooting him was 'pointless'. But a coincidence of rEdo with a fakeshot and dake with some sort of immunity doesn't seem plausible to me. An unlikely theory is that Dake is in cahoots with rEdo and thus rEdo was aware his shot would fail beforehand, with the whole series of events making them both appear more town as you said. But that may be a little too far-fetched for my tastes :)

The vig claim came at a pretty random time though, I agree.
DakeDekaane
I was a 1-shot Self-Reviver. rEdo is truly a dayvig, unless there's another role that can shoot at day.

Royston wrote:

Well, there's isn't really any point in delaying the day further if we can't lynch anyone...
:roll:

Posting more later as I'm tired now -_-
Sephibro

fartownik wrote:

the thought of rEdo and DD being mafia and this being a strategy got to my mind too, but it wasn't rEdo to pressure on shooting DD. It is also true that the third mafia guy could have been the one who pressured to get the shot on DD (pieguy, me and Rantai). Btw mafia with such powers when apparently town has weaker ones would be very broken - so in this case i think this hypothesis shouldn't be trusted too much. It is also possible that there are only 2 mafia with broken powers btw. It would be very strange that they wasted them this way..

I still hope that there's a SK because town needs an ally for nightkills on mafia, especially after a day without Lynch

And Yoshi's death is still a mystery, even if now it's pretty clear that it wasn't a vote manipulation

fartownik wrote:

why are you so impatient of getting your night action?

The sooner we arrive to night, the better it is for mafia. It is in the interest of every town member (maybe it is convenient for SK too) to talk and try to gather as much information as possible before D3 ends

btw games where you don't know the setup from the beginning and where flips are delayed are random as fuck, we are just speculating on the nothing as it could really be ANYTHING (for sure i said it awfully, is this even understandable?)
fartownik

Sephibro wrote:

fartownik wrote:

why are you so impatient of getting your night action?

The sooner we arrive to night, the better it is for mafia. It is in the interest of every town member (maybe it is convenient for SK too) to talk and try to gather as much information as possible before D3 ends
You know we have been able to talk here during the night for all past night phases so far? I don't see how it differs from a regular daytalk besides the fact that it lasts 24 hours.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
GM Announcement: The problem has been fixed, but we're delaying starting PvP back up until we run a few more tests. Also, if anyone knows GM NoHItter please contact him and have him check in with us.

*NoHItter - Town Cop*

It also seems that nobody saw RB much even IRL. Maybe he just didn't like to be seen?

*Raging Bull - Town Hider*

It is now Night 3.

Deadline is 24 hours.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
You can still talk this night. *coughforgottopostthat*
DakeDekaane
Well, it seems we were speculating so much about an SK, but it seems you have the reason of two deaths last night. Silly Bully.

Hey, the alignment is there, whooo.
pieguyn
wow

1. pieguy <- town
2. DakeDekaane <- 1-shot self reviver
3. Sephibro <- town
5. Royston <- town
8. rEdo <- dayvig
9. Rantai <- (possibly false) deprogrammer

4. BRBP
6. kookookook
7. fartownik
10. Lilac

that seems way too easy

still waiting for certain people to post. and by certain people, I mean BRBP and Lilac :>
pieguyn
here's the plan for D5 LyLo

BRBP, kook, fartownik, and Lilac claim. to avoid confusion by everyone claiming at once, we do it in some predetermined order unless someone objects
since I doubt kook will even read this though, I don't think we'll get a claim from him >_<//

either way, if we have 4 scum, probably 3 of them are in those 4 people. if the last one isn't, it's rEdo as a mafia dayvig or Dake as a 1-shot deathproof or lynchproof mafia
or possibly Rantai, but we'll have plenty of time to confirm either way
pieguyn
btw, any possible vigilante or other killing role out there should NOT shoot tonight

reason should be obvious, but in case it isn't, we lose if they miss
pieguyn
EBWOP: D4 LyLo

unless something got srsly screwed up somewhere and it's really N4
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Night extended 24 hrs due to lack of time and comp access.
Royston

LadySuburu wrote:

*NoHItter - Town Cop*

NoHitter wrote:

I'm NOT an investigative role.
Rantai
Pretty sure he was just trying to conceal it.
pieguyn
wow everyone

we've got nighttalk, why is no one using it =A=
Sephibro
Then, i'm not sure if i got it, NH was just hidden and he's coming back to game on D4?

so, looks like we have no sk, and that's not good, he would have been a precious ally for killing scum

btw, Yoshi's death is still a mistery, any ideas about it?
Sephibro
i forgot to say that yes, D4 is probably LyLo. We'll need everybody to roleclaim, and i already have a cool idea about it
Sephibro
fuck it triple post, in case i die, this is the strategy

best case scenario is everybody claims at the same moment and someone falls into incoherence.

we actually can do it thanks to this site http://tny.cz/
Everybody should write his name, his role and add as many information as possible about his actions on N1 and N2. AND OBVIOUSLY PROTECT IT WITH A PASSWORD and write the SITE here on the forum. When ALL have posted the site, we'll all give the passwords. who gives wrong password is authomatically scum.
I'll show it on D4 if i'm still alive, if i die i hope i explained it well enough

Gogo town we can win :)
pieguyn
that breaks the whole idea of mafia IMO

and probably it's outright banned on sites like MS too
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

Sephibro wrote:

fuck it triple post, in case i die, this is the strategy

best case scenario is everybody claims at the same moment and someone falls into incoherence.

we actually can do it thanks to this site http://tny.cz/
Everybody should write his name, his role and add as many information as possible about his actions on N1 and N2. AND OBVIOUSLY PROTECT IT WITH A PASSWORD and write the SITE here on the forum. When ALL have posted the site, we'll all give the passwords. who gives wrong password is authomatically scum.
I'll show it on D4 if i'm still alive, if i die i hope i explained it well enough

Gogo town we can win :)
Posting outside of the thread is not allowed, so this will not work.

Aside from that...

GM Announcement: We've fixed an issue with our system that was allowing players to revive at their point of death instead of from a town. PVP is re-enabled.

Sephibro - ??? - Gone N3
DakeDekaane
pieguy, I have something to ask you, how is this LyLo?
pieguyn
first off

3. BRBP
5. kookookook
6. fartownik
9. Lilac
claim now plz or die :>

second, no one vote cause this is probably LyLo

third, currently, I'm confused why Dake's role caused no lynch. if he got hit via lynch, there was a lynch already, and if he got hit via NK, then it's not even a day round so there can't be no lynch 0.0. Not to mention why the hell would there be 2 revivers in one game

at first I thought it'd be rEdo's shot, but LS outright said Dake's revival caused a no lynch.
pieguyn
given there's only been 1 kill each time and the extra death was a hider, there can't be a SK. then 15 people means most likely 4 mafia, so it's 5-4 LyLo
Royston
so are you guys gonna claim or what
Rantai
Apparently not...

Then again it hasn't been too long yet.
VoidnOwO
:)
Rantai
Wait, did pieguy ever claim?

I cannot remember :v
pieguyn
ok
claim: Firefighter
remember that post I made that was like "if there's a firefighter, there's not going to be an arsonist"? ...yeah

I'm 99% sure by now it's false though, knowing LS and what's happened so far. (also the reason I didn't wanna be motivated too)
Rantai
Ok well that explains... sigh I really do have a bogus role.

Unless there is an arsonist, cult and mafia. Or pieguy is scum but I highly doubt that at this stage.
pieguyn
prod: fartownik, Lilac
incidentally, both of them have posted in other games within 24 hours, but not this one
fartownik
Claim: Handicapped MUP

Every night I can either: inspect, protect or kill someone. I'm not fully efficient though, so all of my abilities got nerfed to 1-shot.

N1: Inspected Blue Yoshi, got Pro-Town result
N2: Protected Royston
N3: Nothing.

My only remaining ability is a 1-shot kill. I didn't shoot N3 as asked, I can do that tonight though. Didn't want to claim early in the game since it's a really powerful role with many possibilities, especially the kill. I wouldn't be able to explain how powerful my role is without revealing my ability to kill.
pieguyn
1. pieguy <- firefighter
2. DakeDekaane <- 1-shot self reviver
4. Royston <- motivator
7. rEdo <- dayvig
8. Rantai <- deprogrammer

6. fartownik <- handicapped MUP

3. BRBP
5. kookookook
9. Lilac

BRBP/Lilac/kook if he reads this gogo
pieguyn
in the meantime

@fartownik: explain your night action choices plz
fartownik
Yoshi played D1 pretty oddly and I had a little gut feeling on him. Used to see such playstyle turning out scum plenty of times, thus decided to inspect him.

N2 - I thought Royston's claim was pretty heavy, and if he was Town (and I thought so at the moment) then scum would most likely want to take him off during the night and I might be able to stop it.

N3 - You made a statement to all the players with killing abilities. I followed it.
Royston
Any news on a replacement for kook by the way?
Rantai
Actually, where'd that post with accusations from Lilac go?

Don't think I ever saw it.
pieguyn
I don't think it exists

Lilac and BRBP, claim within 24 hours or you'll have roleclaimed mafia
and I'll thus vote for one of you
pieguyn
15 hours and no posts
srsly guys
Rantai
Okay well.

Vote: Lilac
show more