forum

Information Mafia

posted
Total Posts
show more
pieguyn

DakeDekaane wrote:

Yeh, pieguy is scum, but neither Rantai or Royston would want to lynch him atm, tho I doubt both are scum together.
but I'm not scum

inb4 there's no scum at all and that's why none of the town PMs had a wincon
Royston

pieguy1372 wrote:

inb4 there's no scum at all and that's why none of the town PMs had a wincon
nonononononono

please no
pieguyn
If that happens I'm ragequitting life

the fact that no mafia have popped up going "we've won" at this point is a pretty good sign for now tho. but nothing we can do about it now :P
Rantai
Yeah, no thank you.

Then again, LS... >_________>
Lilac
LEAP OF FAITH.
VoidnOwO
o.o
Royston
hey, um, thought you were dead pal
Rantai
Wait what?
VoidnOwO
p/2553272/

He also said it here.
DakeDekaane
Prod: LS
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Don't mind me I'm just wrestling with RL over here.

farto - ??? - Missing D5

kookookook - Town FBI Agent

It is now night 5, deadline is whenever I can get to the computer again.

Nightchat is no longer enabled.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
DakeDake - ??? - Vanished N5

Fartownik - Mafia Advanced Framer + Gunsmith

It is now Day 6. Deadline is roughly a week from now.

With 5 Alive, it's 3 to lynch.
pieguyn
1. pieguy <- firefighter
2. BRBP <- nexus
3. Royston <- motivator
4. rEdo <- dayvig
5. Rantai <- strong-willed deprogrammer

FBI agent fkin wow.

oh god plz don't tell me "Advanced" means he can control the flips of the players. actually if it does that would explain the whole gimmick behind the game and also there's a chance it's not LyLo, but we should assume it is

you know what, I noticed a pattern.
every single false role so far (firefighter, FBI agent, ailment doctor) has been just the false role. but Rantai's has "strong-willed" thrown in there? wat
pieguyn
btw, whoever the mafia are, it's obvious what you were trying to do and I don't like it ;)
Rantai
Out of curiosity what exactly is an FBI agent?
Royston

pieguy1372 wrote:

btw, whoever the mafia are, it's obvious what you were trying to do and I don't like it ;)
Please explain, I'm stupid. :(

The wiki says an FBI Agent is like a cop but only gets guilty result on Serial Killers. So probably another pointless role, yeah

Also anyone know what's up with Lilac's post-death post, that's still really weird
Rantai
I'm guessing they're trying to imply pieguy is scum because DD suspected him?

I still don't think that's the case though, I'm more on the belief of BRBP and Royston, if I go by my previous thoughts.
pieguyn
I'm fine with a BRBP lynch

1. his claim was weird
2. even if it's correct, mafia nexus is exactly the kind of thing LS would put

if I'm wrong ggs
Royston
To be honest, I'm not comfortable with a BRBP lynch at all. I'd much rather lynch rEdo.

Royston wrote:

I can see this dayvig being made scum just to screw with us.
pieguyn
man this is stupid

the two people I thought were town for sure might not even be town. rEdo cause of what you pointed out, and Rantai cause of the pattern I saw.

@Royston: what do you think about BRBP's claim?
Royston
His claim doesn't mean anything to me. I don't see his role as being more or less plausible than anyone else's. And even if he was somehow confirmed as nexus, it could easily be mafia nexus as you say. I'm judging him as town based on his style of posts, but he could be playing me for a fool idk.

I've also tried looking through fartownik's ISO to see if I can get anything useful there, but the only thing that's sticking out is rEdo's sheeping to him D1, and fart picking up on that. If mafia didn't have day chat then I guess the interaction could be seen as a subtle way of fart trying to tell him "dude, you're making yourself stick out".

So it's that, rEdo's inactivity and the fact that I think the mod is a troll is what is influencing me towards voting rEdo atm
pieguyn
rEdo and BRBP get in here and post who you wanna lynch plz
VoidnOwO
:)
pieguyn
BRBP is mafia

BRBP wrote:

A single person stating who we're going to lynch and in which order is not ok to me.
I'd believe this if you actually posted stuff yourself without being asked

BRBP wrote:

pieguy1372 wrote:

2. even if it's correct, mafia nexus is exactly the kind of thing LS would put
And scumpainting with setup speculation and mod's meta isn't town behaviour at all in my eyes.
so Royston suspects rEdo cause a mafia dayvig is something LS would put, and you don't claim he's scumpainting rEdo? wat
Rantai
The more I think about it, the more I think I might be wrong about Royston. Given that we have all these fake roles, him not doing anything might be plausible. That and I don't like how BRBP specifically states alignments for everyone but redo (pieguy has a high possibility of scum, rantai 'has a high possibility of scum', royston is town, redo could be either). Pure conjecture but it could be that he is trying to set up some distancing/buddying wifom.

Only thing holding me back right now is that Royston's 'fake' role is independent of a counterpart role. Ie he has no fires to fight, no poison's to heal, no cult to deprogram, no SK to find etc etc, which the other roles have. Seems a little odd.
VoidnOwO
pieguyn

BRBP wrote:

a whole bunch of false logic that matches my meta as mafia
do I need to say more
pieguyn
oh I should also say that I'm OK with a Rantai lynch

cause I've been thinking about something. last game LS did he had fakeclaims for the mafia, so I think he might have done something like that this game, giving Rantai just "deprogrammer" and then he threw "strong-willed" in there on his own for the same idea behind fartownik's claim.

this would probably be the most likely scenario for what happened, while also explaining why there's "strong-willed" out of nowhere in just Rantai's role. but mb I'm overthinking it

problem then is only one out of BRBP and Royston could be mafia and I think they're both mafia.. > <
Rantai
I can't really argue against my role modifier, perhaps it was put there for balance sake? The irony of the deprogrammer turned cult (not that it matters seeing as we don't have a cult).

Then again, if you think retrospectively, if Tanz was alive, what would you say about his modifier?

Let's say you think I'm mafia, who would you chalk up as the 3rd? I see you flip flopping between Royston and BRBP but you have to make a choice if you're to believe I am mafia.
pieguyn

Rantai wrote:

I can't really argue against my role modifier, perhaps it was put there for balance sake? The irony of the deprogrammer turned cult (not that it matters seeing as we don't have a cult).
that makes no sense cause your role was false anyway

Rantai wrote:

Then again, if you think retrospectively, if Tanz was alive, what would you say about his modifier?
that's irrelevant cause it's not the same kind of situation at all

Rantai wrote:

Let's say you think I'm mafia, who would you chalk up as the 3rd? I see you flip flopping between Royston and BRBP but you have to make a choice if you're to believe I am mafia.
fk I have no idea. given we have a chance to at least confirm Royston on N6 if he was being roleblocked and we lynched the roleblocker today, I'd say that can wait for now
Rantai
It does make sense if it was supposed to maintain the illusion of real roles. I have never dealt with a deprogrammer before so I don't know how they are supposed to work but logic would dictate that a deprogrammer should be resistant to being converted. My role specifically states that I cannot be recruited, which I assume is what that modifier is for.

There are quite a few inconsistencies in your thinking then because why is it that we have some real roles with no modifiers, some real roles with modifiers, some fake roles with no modifier but no fake roles with a modifier? It's extremely short sighted to narrow your view to only roles that have a targeted action.

It's basically like saying I'll select a certain group of roles and then apply my observations to those only.

Wait, do you think we have fake roles or real roles with no use?
Rantai
Oh yeah, was there any specific reason why we can't speak at night anymore?
VoidnOwO
pieguyn

Rantai wrote:

My role specifically states that I cannot be recruited, which I assume is what that modifier is for.
oh holy fuck I didn't know that. I thought it meant your actions can't be redirected, roleblocked etc. but when I checked the wiki, it said it can also mean immune to recruitment.

Rantai wrote:

Wait, do you think we have fake roles or real roles with no use?
real roles with no use

ok I think it's Royston and BRBP and I wanna lynch one of them kthx

Hah! He said that "that along with inactivity is influencing me towards voting rEdo". Compare that with your "I'm ok with lynching BRBP because of his weird role which is most likely mafia even if it's not a fakeclaim" and rethink why I only mentioned you.
WTF IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
take out the second half of his statement and IT'S THE SAME THING. just you worded mine to make it sound 100x worse

Scumpainting doesn't even fit in his meta, but you even go as far as manipulating quotes...
this is like the worst argument ever

It'd be very kind of you to explain what you mean.
see: mystery mafia

can we just lynch BRBP plz
Rantai
I'd like to see what redo has to say...

>__>
Rantai
But yeah I am up for a BRBP lynch, I still believe what I have stated before.
Royston
rEdo pls post something :s
rEdo
sorry, I'm really busy these days and I can barely follow the game x.x

in my opinion that "strong-willed" is just a gimmick that LS tried to pull out on us, providing Rantai's claim is true. it's not really fine for pieguy to say that he's okay for a Rantai lynch simply just because of that.

pieguy indeed is trying to lead the game way too hard, and I really dislike the way he does that. just a random thought: both pieguy and BRBP can be scum. they're just throwing meat at each other in order to get a townread for one of them.

I also kinda dislike how BRBP got active right at the endgame, where people started to speculate him as scum. not sure whether he's busy or not, but that irks me a bunch.

Rantai? I don't know. the more I read him, the more I think he's town.

Royston was one of my town reads since the beginning of the game, and will remain so.

I think that should do.

Vote: pieguy
VoidnOwO

<3
Rantai

Sure why not.
show more