forum

Kanna banner open ٩(^◡^)۶

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kanna_1
Hello, this is Kanna, your favorite little dragon (。・・。), I am making this post to inform you that I am practicing making banners (┳◡┳), so if you want a custom banner do not hesitate!!! Just tell me what you want on your pretty banner.
checa123
hi, could you make me a banner that has blackpink as the theme?❤️
nico-
What are banners? can i see an example? id like one as well :3
Topic Starter
Kanna_1

king hammer wrote:

you can look at my profile <3

checa123 wrote:

I'll try to do this to you <3 uwu

Muu-chan
Hello kanna! Muu here~
I'd like to request you about adding some text with effect for a background in my map? Background i'd like to use is https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=715527 , the effect kinda similar with this map's background beatmapsets/509624#mania/1168463 they most likely contain the title, artist, mapper and GDer's name^^
I'd appreciate if you could help me! Thank you so much and good luck for your forum^^
Topic Starter
Kanna_1

Muu-chan wrote:

Hello kanna! Muu here~
I'd like to request you about adding some text with effect for a background in my map? Background i'd like to use is https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=715527 , the effect kinda similar with this map's background beatmapsets/509624#mania/1168463 they most likely contain the title, artist, mapper and GDer's name^^
I'd appreciate if you could help me! Thank you so much and good luck for your forum^^

hi, I don't customize content created by mappers because of copyright concerns '^-^ Sorry
Muu-chan

Kanna_1 wrote:

Muu-chan wrote:

Hello kanna! Muu here~

hi, I don't customize content created by mappers because of copyright concerns '^-^ Sorry
Ahhhh, i do really need help tho :( okay then thank you so much
Neigdoig
I wonder if banners would be for Supporters only, but if not, I could send you a DM and we could work that out. I was thinking of using the logos for my company, CISN, so it might tickle one's ears.
Topic Starter
Kanna_1

Neigdoig wrote:

I wonder if banners would be for Supporters only, but if not, I could send you a DM and we could work that out. I was thinking of using the logos for my company, CISN, so it might tickle one's ears.
yes is only for supporters ^^
Neigdoig

Kanna_1 wrote:

Neigdoig wrote:

yes is only for supporters ^^
Good thing I checked.
Scyla
Hello, is this free? If it is can I get a Fuyuki Hayase themes one? :D
Armadayeet
Hi I would like to have a banner made for me if that is okay.

I want the banner to have

my name in light blue text and in cursive, with an anime girl in the background and a clean background that looks like a nice garden. That's all the description I have.
nico-
i want a banner if u can maek it :>

i want haru loves coffe in pastel pink
HoosierTransfer
i want a banner

i dont really care what it looks like all i want is pastel colors
checa123

Kanna_1 wrote:

king hammer wrote:

you can look at my profile <3

checa123 wrote:

I'll try to do this to you <3 uwu

thank you sorry for the great delay thank you very much ❤️
b o o m
Hi can you make me a pippy banner with pink and white and has my username and the text is the color pink on the inside and white as the outline in cursive and some osu circles

ill give you credits and if i get osu supporter ill put it as my osu banner too