forum

Kanna banner open ٩(^◡^)۶

posted
Total Posts
15
Topic Starter
Kanna_1
Hello, this is Kanna, your favorite little dragon (。・・。), I am making this post to inform you that I am practicing making banners (┳◡┳), so if you want a custom banner do not hesitate!!! Just tell me what you want on your pretty banner.
checa123
hi, could you make me a banner that has blackpink as the theme?❤️
nico-
What are banners? can i see an example? id like one as well :3
Topic Starter
Kanna_1

king hammer wrote:

What are banners? can i see an example? id like one as well :3
you can look at my profile <3

checa123 wrote:

hi, could you make me a banner that has blackpink as the theme?❤️
I'll try to do this to you <3 uwu

Muu-chan
Hello kanna! Muu here~
I'd like to request you about adding some text with effect for a background in my map? Background i'd like to use is https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=715527 , the effect kinda similar with this map's background beatmapsets/509624#mania/1168463 they most likely contain the title, artist, mapper and GDer's name^^
I'd appreciate if you could help me! Thank you so much and good luck for your forum^^
Topic Starter
Kanna_1

Muu-chan wrote:

Hello kanna! Muu here~
I'd like to request you about adding some text with effect for a background in my map? Background i'd like to use is https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=715527 , the effect kinda similar with this map's background beatmapsets/509624#mania/1168463 they most likely contain the title, artist, mapper and GDer's name^^
I'd appreciate if you could help me! Thank you so much and good luck for your forum^^
hi, I don't customize content created by mappers because of copyright concerns '^-^ Sorry
Muu-chan

Kanna_1 wrote:

Muu-chan wrote:

Hello kanna! Muu here~
I'd like to request you about adding some text with effect for a background in my map? Background i'd like to use is https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=715527 , the effect kinda similar with this map's background beatmapsets/509624#mania/1168463 they most likely contain the title, artist, mapper and GDer's name^^
I'd appreciate if you could help me! Thank you so much and good luck for your forum^^
hi, I don't customize content created by mappers because of copyright concerns '^-^ Sorry
Ahhhh, i do really need help tho :( okay then thank you so much
Neigdoig
I wonder if banners would be for Supporters only, but if not, I could send you a DM and we could work that out. I was thinking of using the logos for my company, CISN, so it might tickle one's ears.
Topic Starter
Kanna_1

Neigdoig wrote:

I wonder if banners would be for Supporters only, but if not, I could send you a DM and we could work that out. I was thinking of using the logos for my company, CISN, so it might tickle one's ears.
yes is only for supporters ^^
Neigdoig

Kanna_1 wrote:

Neigdoig wrote:

I wonder if banners would be for Supporters only, but if not, I could send you a DM and we could work that out. I was thinking of using the logos for my company, CISN, so it might tickle one's ears.
yes is only for supporters ^^
Good thing I checked.
Scyla
Hello, is this free? If it is can I get a Fuyuki Hayase themes one? :D
Armadayeet
Hi I would like to have a banner made for me if that is okay.

I want the banner to have

my name in light blue text and in cursive, with an anime girl in the background and a clean background that looks like a nice garden. That's all the description I have.
nico-
i want a banner if u can maek it :>

i want haru loves coffe in pastel pink
HoosierTransfer
i want a banner

i dont really care what it looks like all i want is pastel colors
checa123

Kanna_1 wrote:

king hammer wrote:

What are banners? can i see an example? id like one as well :3
you can look at my profile <3

checa123 wrote:

hi, could you make me a banner that has blackpink as the theme?❤️
I'll try to do this to you <3 uwu

thank you sorry for the great delay thank you very much ❤️
Please sign in to reply.

New reply