forum

Hello, I'm NeptuneWyvern

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NeptuneWyvern
Hello everyone! My name is NeptuneWyvern, but you can call me Josh. I've played Osu! on and off for a few months, but now I think I should really get into it! I'm looking for a few friends to hang out with on these forums. I also wanna get better at the game!

A bit about myself:
  1. Currently in my senior year of HS, planning on doing something in the wildlife industry
  2. A huge D&D nerd
  3. A hobbyist musician who does videogame soundtracks
  4. Somewhat of an anime fan, but I don't watch it too often bc of my terrible attention span
  5. fat :c
  6. Trans and Bi, so if you're not cool with that then. you may wanna avoid me
That's really about it about me. If you wanna talk to me more often, I'm a lot more active on Discord. Speaking of that...

My Socials (publically, anyway):
Discord: NeptuneWyvern#1687
My SoundCloud (listen to my trash):https://soundcloud.com/neptunewyvern
My YouTube Channel (more trash):https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRG_fXPmVL5ppnE6jUkSZeA
Hoshimegu Mio
Hello and welcome to osu! forums!

The first thing you should do is to start playing osu!mania (mainly 7K) because

I like your idea of doing something in the wildlife industry in the future as my goal is to work as a biologist. In that sense we're alike :)

I haven't gotten much into D&D because lag though.

I also make music occasionally but TBH it's not good. I absolutely love uplifting trance and other artistic genres, as my works try to mimic that too. I can't open Soundcloud RN (because of the GFW) so I'm unable to listen to your pieces and I sincerely apologize to you on that.

I've watched like 2 anime series in my entire life so I don't think I'm "cultured" enough to talk about that.

I'm personally L and a bit of T (but it's illegal here :sad:).

---

Also, should we pronounce your name as "Yosh" because when I was in like 4th grade or something one of my classmates' name was "Joshua" and it was pronounced "Yoshua"? Another person had the name of "Johanna" which was pronounced "Yohanna" too.
Vascor
Hello and welcome to osu!

The first thing you should do is stay safe by playing osu!std (no other game mode) because

I love listening to videogame soundtracks and you make them Pog. In that sense we're alike :)

I haven't gotten much into D&D though.

Shit, I should be learning for an exam what the hell am I doing, uhhh... if you need help with anything or wanna play multis just let me know ^^.
Hoshimegu Mio

Vascor wrote:

Hello and welcome to osu!

The first thing you should do is stay safe by playing osu!std (no other game mode) because

I love listening to videogame soundtracks and you make them Pog. In that sense we're alike :)

I haven't gotten much into D&D though.

Shit, I should be learning for an exam what the hell am I doing, uhhh... if you need help with anything or wanna play multis just let me know ^^.
You should get into osu!mania.

If you can get 100pp plays in STD, you can get 500pp plays in mania.
Vascor

YyottaCat wrote:

You should get into osu!mania.

If you can get 100pp plays in STD, you can get 500pp plays in mania.
!!! Dangerous osu!mania propaganda detected !!! Dont believe the pp bait, its NOT real !!! Its a trap to get you stuck in osu!mania without ever seeing the light of osu!standard again !!!

I'm so sorry, I might try it out sometime ^^ (when all hope is long gone, sorry I will stop now). I have just more fun and variety with standard right now ^^.

You should get into osu!std. *stare*

If you can get 500pp in mania, you can get... damnit does not work this way >_<