forum

My Mum has made me delete osu. What do i do!?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AstralPhnx
My mum made me uninstall osu saying that i was addicted and was hurting my wrists from the spinners. What do i do!?!i
mathexpert
MillhioreF
um I think you posted the wrong picture

mathexpert
i cri every tim

But nothing was said about this picture >:3
Pipayon
Well thats not quite impressive since it's a parent that said that. All parents worry about their children, some just worry too much.
you can't do anything but accept what she says for now...
or just prove that's a way to relax and not a way to become an addict...
Shohei Ohtani
Man moms today

First SammyClassicSonicFan

Now Tuxdude143

Soon it'll be everyone.
Stefan

mathexpert9981 wrote:

i cri every tim

But nothing was said about this picture >:3
Keep this pl0x ty baai
Sleepy Tori
my mum doesnt even know what osu is. she just thinks im watching more anime on my computer

Shohei Ohtani
My mom got mad when I told her that I applied to be a BAT since I wasn't getting paid for it.
Topic Starter
AstralPhnx
Well I did back up my files to my second partition so I still got them. She said I needed to stop though and work more on my own game. (I say I play osu to just relax a bit after working on my game but she doesn't listen) T_T
Shohei Ohtani
Most parents are like "RHWANDA. GET OFF COMPUTER AND PRACTICE PIANO"

but your mom is like "BALTHAZAR. GET OFF COMPUTER TO WORK ON OTHER COMPUTER"
Topic Starter
AstralPhnx
You hit the nail on the head with that statement CDFA.
Still I may be able to get back into osu IF I get a drawing tablet. Better see if I can find one at a garage sale then or get one of those special osu ones.
GladiOol
hahahahah
MegaRevolution1
And nothing of value lost.
Aqo
I, for one, welcome the new mathexpert gif.
fartownik
INSTALL OSU BACK, DON'T LET THEM BREAK YOU
Taadashi
Funny story my mother tried to make me quit stepmania back in the days. Just took my laptop and went outside the house to play instead. :P
Topic Starter
AstralPhnx
I already backed up my files to my second partition and redownloaded the installer just in case. My xchat clients is already configured to hook up to #osu when I start it and I'm hoping to find a drawing tablet somewhere or use my ipad as a drawing tablet. This isn't the end!!!
HeatKai

CDFA wrote:

My mom got mad when I told her that I applied to be a BAT since I wasn't getting paid for it.
omg hahahahaha.
YunoFanatic
My mom got angry to me because i applied as a modder in a modding team she said why did you apply? do you even get money? uninstall that osu!

she was like that ;( and now i secretly play osu on my laptop wtf this is sht!
show more