forum

[resolved] Can't get rid of default spinner animation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Defacer
­
TheVileOne
I have no idea what your issue is with your spinner. Is it not appearing for you? Screenshots?
TouchFluffyTail
From what it sounds like you don't like the new style spinner but want to use the new skin behavior? Unfortunately this isn't possible, with the new skin behavior checked the game disregards the old style spinner elements completely and uses the new ones. You'll either have to skin it to your liking or stop using new behavior.

The new style spinner elements are:
  1. spinner-middle.png
  2. spinner-middle2.png
  3. spinner-top.png
  4. spinner-bottom.png
  5. spinner-glow.png
You aren't going to like the new spinner though if you want the old style one since you can't even skin it close to the way it was.
TheVileOne
I think that it would be good to have an option to use old spinner animations. The new spinner is vastly different than the old spinner. Forcing people to use it or use outdated circle and effect animations doesn't seem right to me.
TouchFluffyTail

TheVileOne wrote:

I think that it would be good to have an option to use old spinner animations. The new spinner is vastly different than the old spinner. Forcing people to use it or use outdated circle and effect animations doesn't seem right to me.
It'd be nice, even though I don't like the way 99% of old style spinners are skinned. I have my own old style spinner which I am quite fond of, but sadly cannot use due to new skin behavior. (and even though I like the new spinner, it's a pain to skin it well)
Topic Starter
Defacer

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

From what it sounds like you don't like the new style spinner but want to use the new skin behavior? Unfortunately this isn't possible, with the new skin behavior checked the game disregards the old style spinner elements completely and uses the new ones. You'll either have to skin it to your liking or stop using new behavior.

The new style spinner elements are:
  1. spinner-middle.png
  2. spinner-middle2.png
  3. spinner-top.png
  4. spinner-bottom.png
  5. spinner-glow.png
You aren't going to like the new spinner though if you want the old style one since you can't even skin it close to the way it was.
Sorry for my bad English being so messy.I fixed my problem by reading this post though, thanks guys.
The problem is that the with the update couple of months ago, the spinner uses new elements and the old ones weren't valid for some reason when the behavior was ticked, so I just renamed/copied some elements and it worked, thanks.