1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
show more
posted
Inori, Please Make A Player Label For Me I Can't Do It :(
posted
Hey, thanks for the cool Taiko Skin.
Though, I couldn't get the meter to work properly for me. When I added the .png, the color still ends up where it normally was (In the top left corner, above where the score meter's supposed to be.) I don't really know how to fix that.
posted
And.... the links are dead QAQ
posted
inori halp, link dead
posted
rip link
I need this skin <3
posted
rip MEGA
cant download
posted
What is the Japanese text above the your name supposed to be on the player tag? Is it always supposed to be "ますたすきな"?
posted

Teh Saturn wrote:

What is the Japanese text above the your name supposed to be on the player tag? Is it always supposed to be "ますたすきな"?
The japanese text above the player name which is called "称号" (achievement or title ?)
You can find it in 太鼓の達人 段位・称号の一覧
posted
Repaired the download links for now, If I get around to updating the skin, I'll upload it to a different service.
posted
how does the 2 player mode work?
How did you get don and kan on the screen AT THE SAME TIME?
I cant figure it out and i require a more specific set of instructions :(
Please help...
posted

mcwc2307 wrote:

how does the 2 player mode work?
How did you get don and kan on the screen AT THE SAME TIME?
I cant figure it out and i require a more specific set of instructions :(
Please help...
video editing, I recorded the song using 1p elements and then 2p elements and put them together in a video editor.
posted

Inori wrote:

-
posted

ayagozen5648 wrote:

Inori wrote:

-
fixed
posted


Currently reworking a couple of things (in this example, the drum has been remade)
posted
Can I have a custom scorebar-bg with name's on it? It's name is "Trimint", Player 1 Normal.
posted

Inori wrote:



Currently reworking a couple of things (in this example, the drum has been remade)
By the way, They currently make a contest about making osu!taiko mascot.
posted
can u make me a player label :3
posted
I don't know if you ever plan on editing this skin again, but with the drum it kinda goes over the border and it just doesn't look very well like that. But other than that it's a good skin I like it.
posted
hi, the skin is good and i love it!
but i heard something wrong here, big don and big kat sounds too loud (?)
posted
Is it just me or are the sounds for the regular notes super quiet while the big drums have a much louder volume?
show more
Please sign in to reply.