1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
show more
posted
I dunno if i explain myself well. The "buttons bar" its larger, so the player has more time to react. The bar of Osu its WAY too short, and the player has a very low reaction time.

http://www.sosgamers.com/wp-content/gal ... an-003.jpg

Try to compare both images, maybe it explains it better.
posted

Nikollaz wrote:

I dunno if i explain myself well. The "buttons bar" its larger, so the player has more time to react. The bar of Osu its WAY too short, and the player has a very low reaction time.

http://www.sosgamers.com/wp-content/gal ... an-003.jpg

Try to compare both images, maybe it explains it better.
Play in widescreen mode. This isn't a problem with the skin.
posted
Im gonna try it, thanks!
posted

tetsutaro wrote:

Woo new version yay! Downloading!

In the meantime here are bug reports~
2P elements missing the following files, making Kat-chan sometimes flip colors rather flippingly:
  1. pipidonclear0
  2. pipidonclear1
  3. pipidonclear2
  4. pipidonfail1
  5. pipidonkiai1
  6. spinner-osu


But except for that it is great work! Kat-chan is finally getting the love he deserves!
Fixed archive is up!

Download
posted
when I download it, the skin does not show up
posted

Greninja wrote:

when I download it, the skin does not show up
Archived shit incorrectly, blahblahblah, fixing it, it'll be re-uploaded soon.
For now, head to your skins directory and delete the folder named "Taiko AC0 v4"

Fixed the osk and zip.

posted
Love the skin!! :) but I have a cuestion

For the add-on Player Label, in the white part you put your name but, what's up with the japanese letters in the red/brown part? Is that the name in japanese letters? (I want to write Warfu in the white part :D )
posted

warfu2000 wrote:

Love the skin!! :) but I have a cuestion

For the add-on Player Label, in the white part you put your name but, what's up with the japanese letters in the red/brown part? Is that the name in japanese letters? (I want to write Warfu in the white part :D )
Top part you can put anything that you want to call yourself, for example, my player label says "Master Skinner" in hiragana.
posted
Ohi.
Expect an update in a month or so.
posted
"Master Skinner"should be written in Katakana anyway :3 but that's fine enough
posted
Inori, Please Make A Player Label For Me I Can't Do It :(
posted
Hey, thanks for the cool Taiko Skin.
Though, I couldn't get the meter to work properly for me. When I added the .png, the color still ends up where it normally was (In the top left corner, above where the score meter's supposed to be.) I don't really know how to fix that.
posted
And.... the links are dead QAQ
posted
inori halp, link dead
posted
rip link
I need this skin <3
posted
rip MEGA
cant download
posted
What is the Japanese text above the your name supposed to be on the player tag? Is it always supposed to be "ますたすきな"?
posted

Teh Saturn wrote:

What is the Japanese text above the your name supposed to be on the player tag? Is it always supposed to be "ますたすきな"?
The japanese text above the player name which is called "称号" (achievement or title ?)
You can find it in 太鼓の達人 段位・称号の一覧
posted
Repaired the download links for now, If I get around to updating the skin, I'll upload it to a different service.
posted
how does the 2 player mode work?
How did you get don and kan on the screen AT THE SAME TIME?
I cant figure it out and i require a more specific set of instructions :(
Please help...
show more
Please sign in to reply.