Taiko no Tatsujin: AC0/Momoiro v4.0 (3/2/2014)

posted
Total Posts
show more
tetsutaro
Woo new version yay! Downloading!

In the meantime here are bug reports~
2P elements missing the following files, making Kat-chan sometimes flip colors rather flippingly:
  1. pipidonclear0
  2. pipidonclear1
  3. pipidonclear2
  4. pipidonfail1
  5. pipidonkiai1
  6. spinner-osu

But except for that it is great work! Kat-chan is finally getting the love he deserves!
Topic Starter
Inori

tetsutaro wrote:

2P elements missing the following files, making Kat-chan sometimes flip colors rather flippingly:
  1. pipidonclear0
  2. pipidonclear1
  3. pipidonclear2
  4. pipidonfail1
  5. pipidonkiai1
  6. spinner-osu

But except for that it is great work! Kat-chan is finally getting the love he deserves!
Woops, checked the zip and I guess I accidentally archived the files I had in an old copy of 2p objects.
Once I get home i'll upload the objects from my new build.
Nikollaz
I have a question, i always wanted Osu's taiko to look exactly like the one i play on arcade and/or console. I saw your skin as my salvation, but i dunno why, my taiko stills looks like the old one, look:

Maybe its a bug or i made a mistake installing it, i dunno.

My main objetive is the "buttons bar" to look larger, as the original arcade one.
Topic Starter
Inori

Nikollaz wrote:

I have a question, i always wanted to Osu's taiko to look exactly like the one i play on arcade and/or console. I saw your skin as my salvation, but i dunno why, my taiko stills looks like the old one, look:

Maybe its a bug or i made a mistake installing it, i dunno.

My main objetive is the "buttons bar" to look larger, as the original arcade one.
Going to move the drum higher up like in the actual game, and sadly I cannot create the same design with the difficulty on the side of the drum.
Nikollaz
I dunno if i explain myself well. The "buttons bar" its larger, so the player has more time to react. The bar of Osu its WAY too short, and the player has a very low reaction time.

http://www.sosgamers.com/wp-content/gal ... an-003.jpg

Try to compare both images, maybe it explains it better.
Topic Starter
Inori

Nikollaz wrote:

I dunno if i explain myself well. The "buttons bar" its larger, so the player has more time to react. The bar of Osu its WAY too short, and the player has a very low reaction time.

http://www.sosgamers.com/wp-content/gal ... an-003.jpg

Try to compare both images, maybe it explains it better.
Play in widescreen mode. This isn't a problem with the skin.
Nikollaz
Im gonna try it, thanks!
Topic Starter
Inori

tetsutaro wrote:

1. pipidonclear0
  2. pipidonclear1
  3. pipidonclear2
  4. pipidonfail1
  5. pipidonkiai1
  6. spinner-osu

Fixed archive is up!

Download
Warwick
when I download it, the skin does not show up
Topic Starter
Inori

Greninja wrote:

when I download it, the skin does not show up
Archived shit incorrectly, blahblahblah, fixing it, it'll be re-uploaded soon.
For now, head to your skins directory and delete the folder named "Taiko AC0 v4"

Fixed the osk and zip.

Warfu
Love the skin!! :) but I have a cuestion

For the add-on Player Label, in the white part you put your name but, what's up with the japanese letters in the red/brown part? Is that the name in japanese letters? (I want to write Warfu in the white part :D )
Topic Starter
Inori

warfu2000 wrote:

Love the skin!! :) but I have a cuestion

For the add-on Player Label, in the white part you put your name but, what's up with the japanese letters in the red/brown part? Is that the name in japanese letters? (I want to write Warfu in the white part :D )
Top part you can put anything that you want to call yourself, for example, my player label says "Master Skinner" in hiragana.
Topic Starter
Inori
Ohi.
Expect an update in a month or so.
OsuMe65
"Master Skinner"should be written in Katakana anyway :3 but that's fine enough
andrey774
Inori, Please Make A Player Label For Me I Can't Do It :(
gamer2332
Hey, thanks for the cool Taiko Skin.
Though, I couldn't get the meter to work properly for me. When I added the .png, the color still ends up where it normally was (In the top left corner, above where the score meter's supposed to be.) I don't really know how to fix that.
SABM-Bryan
And.... the links are dead QAQ
FaL3C_Takeshi
inori halp, link dead
LettyWhiterock
rip link
I need this skin <3
makemecool123
rip MEGA
cant download
show more