forum

Toshiyuki Yonekura - Gone With the Wind

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shadowsonics
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 5:21:11 PM

Artist: Toshiyuki Yonekura
Title: Gone With the Wind
Source: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure
Tags: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure Gone With the Wind Sega Xeen
BPM: 160
Filesize: 2601kb
Play Time: 00:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (4.5 stars, 1 notes)
  2. Hard (4.88 stars, 168 notes)
  3. Normal (4.72 stars, 4 notes)
Download: Toshiyuki Yonekura - Gone With the Wind
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I AM COMPLETELY REDOING THIS BEATMAP.
It was bad before, but now I am currently working on hard.
None are done yet, but it is immensely better! :)
acid
Well, the first thing would be that it has only one difficulty so I think it would be a good idea to make an easy mode or a hard mode which is your choice.
From the start up to 00:32:428, it's too repetitive which would be a little boring so you could think of finding alternative ways to map it.
00:51:128 Putting a hit circle over a slider looks a little sloppy so you could change that aswell.
00:54:523-1:03:931, you might think of alternating between the 1 2 3 pattern of hit circles and then put a slider consisting of one reverse arrow so it'll have the same beat as the hit circle pattern
1:12:878-1:18:028, the slider goes on for too long and you could think of using another pattern for that.
02:00:609, you could think of making a small slider as a double beat instead of using a two hitcircles.
02:01:481, the same solution as earlier.
You might wanna think about increasing the HP drain rate since it's a normal mode.
I think that's pretty much it and I think you did great.
Topic Starter
Shadowsonics

Tsukushi-chan wrote:

Well, the first thing would be that it has only one difficulty so I think it would be a good idea to make an easy mode or a hard mode which is your choice.
From the start up to 00:32:428, it's too repetitive which would be a little boring so you could think of finding alternative ways to map it.
00:51:128 Putting a hit circle over a slider looks a little sloppy so you could change that aswell.
00:54:523-1:03:931, you might think of alternating between the 1 2 3 pattern of hit circles and then put a slider consisting of one reverse arrow so it'll have the same beat as the hit circle pattern
1:12:878-1:18:028, the slider goes on for too long and you could think of using another pattern for that.
02:00:609, you could think of making a small slider as a double beat instead of using a two hitcircles.
02:01:481, the same solution as earlier.
You might wanna think about increasing the HP drain rate since it's a normal mode.
I think that's pretty much it and I think you did great.
Wow, thanks for the feedback :)
I know that there are still a lot of irks in this map, and I'll be working on this and easy/hard modes pronto.
Lunaties
yooooo
just some general ~

Artist: Toshiyuki Yonekura
Title: Gone With the Wind
Source: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure
Tags: sega xeen

bpm should be straight 160 and the offset 00:00:137
i highly suggest you to use distance snap for easy and normal diff

well i think that's all..
good luck :)