forum

[Archived] bought a tablet cursor too slow!!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
darius dunks
Explain the issue you are having:
hi i just bought a kanvus 64 light and the cursor is just too damn slow to play osu i put it in mouse mode and increased the sensitivity in osu but it doesnt affect the speed of it and when i go 2x+ the cursor splits in 2 idk how to increase the cursors speed please help me asap :*(

Is it reproducible? If so, explain the steps to do so:

1. Do something
2. Do something else
3. osu! explodes in a million pieces!

Include any relevant video or screenshots, and hardware information for hard crashes or lag issues:
Kimmie
you gotta install the tablet driver first.
Topic Starter
darius dunks
i already did....now what?
deadbeat
don't increase the mouse sensitivity in osu! for using a tablet. 1.0x is the best. what you need to do is open up the tablet settings and change the area size. at least that what you do for a wacom bamboo. hopefully it's the same for what ever you're trying to use
Topic Starter
darius dunks
the settings on this tablet only have 2 check boxes for mouse/pen mode and button changing settings :/ is this hopeless?
Full Tablet
By looking at the user manual, in the tablet options there is no way to change the tablet area. Changing the tablet area would be hard to do. A workaround for that is playing in windowed mode with a smaller window instead of changing the tablet area.

Also, it seems the pen enters "sleep mode" when you don't click with the pen for 5 minutes. That would be bad for playing songs that are longer than that.

Get another tablet if you can.