forum

HapiiKat Teh Musical Doom Master!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HapiiKat
HALLO!!!

I am Hapiikat126! :)

Ive been on osu for a while e.e so this is kind of a late introduction, but I think I should just make this anyways because thisll be fun and I can add SO MANY COLORS!

Haha I love making rainbows :P
Okie...
#1! I am an otaku! 8-) I watch, draw, and LOVE anime! Same for manga but I read it not watch it lolololol.

#2! I like Vocaloid music a lot, I have tons of Vocaloid songs on osu and two playlists of Vocaloid on my youtube account, (still working on 2nd playlist :D) and I listen to it all the time.... not literally... you get the idea

#3! I like to be random and unnecessarily creepy, err, think what you will about this one....

#4! I host the daily Musical Doom Room! a room that hosts Hard leveled songs and sometimes has a theme on a random day! (My personal favorite being Unfair Team Day heehee ;) )

#5! I have an addiction to llama adoring e0e NARWHALS ARE MY MORTAL ENEMY! RAWR!

Welp, thats pretty much it! ^^ I hope my introduction was interesting enough for you to read all the way through! If you didn't, I put a personal secret in there about Me loving yanderes because they are adorable! :3 Yes, about a box of... boxyness.

Have a derpy day!!!
~HK126
Zalaria
Such a lively and coforful intro!!! o.o Hahahahahahaha welcome to the forums Hapiikat! ^^
Topic Starter
HapiiKat
Thanks! ^^ And haha yah :p teh colors are so fun to use :D
Zalaria
Lol well imma add you to my friends ^^
Topic Starter
HapiiKat
Ok ^^ thanks again! lol :)
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
CsavarNat16
That's a lot of colors lol
Anyways, welcome to the community! :)
Raiken-
The most lively Intro I've ever seen. Duh.

Welcome to the forum, Hapi-chan! Feel free to discuss anything with us!
Rio-
Welcome to the Forums!~ and...

Hapiikat126 wrote:

Have a derpy day!!!
Hitsuo
HALLOWWWW~
We share a lot of things in common x3
We should def play together sometime okay?
Anyways welcome to the community!~
*Adds to friends*\(///Σ///)\
/runs
Lust
How colorful :P

Welcome!