forum

OSU! Mania METALIC Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJ Orange
Koko Ban
i wonder if this skin was inspired from DJMAX. anyway, i like it! especially the fonts used on judgement thingy.
acid
Great skin. Also the second osu!mania skin I've seen. Will there be any updates though?
Oyatsu
Ne~
Deep Sea
nice skin :3
Ritz_old
ho~ Nice skin..... Used it :P
Jharra-chan
thanks for this <3
winotu
this skin is awesome! ^^
but score-percent, score-x is missing :(
can be section-pass/fail too, but it's still awesome.
I made "%" and "x", it's not the same, but still similar...
/using it ^^
Muzika
which is better? fantastic or perfect (i mean which is the rainbow 300 and normal one)
winotu
Fantastic / rainbow 300. You can use auto mode and see it, auto always get the highest score. In this skin you can read it:
boat

:-(

also typo lol
DJNightmare
Awesome Skin! Do you mind if I can add your Note Explosion Animation in to this Library?

t/114983
Muzika

winotu wrote:

Fantastic / rainbow 300. You can use auto mode and see it, auto always get the highest score. In this skin you can read it:
Lawrr
Very nice skin!
Flanster
WOW, this skin is epic and im gonna use it from now on!
deadbeat
i think this skin would be better if the elements were a bit smaller :<

or is this just me?
DJNightmare
There should be a seperate osu!mania number instead of using the same number to show on the ranking screen :<
TouchFluffyTail

DJNightmare wrote:

There should be a seperate osu!mania number instead of using the same number to show on the ranking screen :<
You can specify a mania combo number prefix in the ×key.ini with the parameter 'FontCombo' to have separate score/combo number sets.
DJNightmare

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

DJNightmare wrote:

You can specify a mania combo number prefix in the ×key.ini with the parameter 'FontCombo' to have separate score/combo number sets.
Oh, ._."
a200131290
TouchFluffyTail
I've made an .ini and file edit to make the combo numbers only appear in gameplay and not as the score or on the scoreboard. Download it here after placing these files in the skin folder you have to delete the score-0 to score-9 files. Feel free to use this if you update your skin.

If you do update the skin, I'd love to see a scoreboard with rank letters, and maybe mod icons. :)
ShinobiOtaku
Is the skin tiny?

http://imgur.com/a/YIuTT
show more