forum

choose whats the best top play of the person above u

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kujubuo
okay choose mine

(just got sightread fc on one of my favourite songs with No Fail after i posted this and its my top play)
Withdraw
Although best is subjective in this case Id say your 95.94 fc on 083 - nekomimi by saradisk is my pick for your best play. I struggle with finger control maps and this map would be hard for me at 200 bpm very well done <3
MrSparklepants
I'd have to say your Deep In The Night 99.27% DT FC is my pick for your best play, decent length map with amazing accuracy.

And just because I want to your best catch play imo is your top play, nice SS
XdreamawayX
So many cool scores it's hard to choose one, but I'll go with Asu no Yozora Shoukaihan by Yuaru [Sky Arrow], just one of my favorites songs on osu!
aiq
either hysteria or eastern dream. the accuracy is pretty remarkable on both so i cant decide
Kolmas
The Near Distant Future is a pretty cool score
SOOO
disgusting NFSO player but 5150 cuz the song is a banger
cute and funny
Wahrheit one looks cool.
[darkness]
Abracadavre is super cool, nice long map with lots of bursts, and very different from most of your other top plays!
Zyoulou
Your top play is a 5 minute goreshit map with amazing accuracy, i don't think i have to say anything else :P

Special mention to your Rainbow Tylenol dt play, it's a pretty neat score too!
Voidedosu
Unhappy World End, in part because seeing long songs FC'd always makes me happy, and I like seeing longer plays.
x-chan
harumachi clover 👍
ainkeK
Crimson Belevere for the insane consistency and Kobito of the Shining Needle for being insane and also your top play and Vampire, but there are literally so many insane plays that I can't even list them all. Good job bro.
Joon Yorigami
I do not know most of the maps in your tops but I would say that Wings of Courage and Monosugoi Ikioide Keine ga Monosugoi Uta are ridiculously good scores on TB maps with unfortunate breaks at the end, takes a lot of consistency to pull off both of them with wings of courage having nuts acc and munosogoi just insane combo. I would also like to mention Falldown just because of how awkward the aim on that map is, still trips me up a lot
fantasynx
Asymmetry, you hold that much combo with 100% acc??? Thats insane, and Fool moon night thats a crazy map lol. almost all your top plays is good, you play NC mod too, so you maybe have good consistency and speed.
WalkingAbacus
Asu no yozora and sad choke on reign of fear
aetheur
top play is old map which is cool
asu no yozora shouikaihan and chinese restaurant are also pretty nice
rematyar
I'd say kako ni towarete iru and ray
wowcake
(can you) understand me

dont yell at me Rematyar
-Line-
Sweets weekend really cool acc