forum

Rank (Letter Grade) visible at all times.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Phantomwolf1111
When we play a song our score, our accuracy and how much of the song we have played through are always visible. However, it is only during a break that is long enough, does it show our current rank. I think we should be able to always see our rank alongside our score and such and be able to see it change as we play through a song. I don't think it would be that hard to change it as its already visible during a break.

Sorry if this idea was already posted i did search for it however i couldn't find it.
silmarilen
press tab
Topic Starter
Phantomwolf1111

silmarilen wrote:

press tab

I didn't mean it as you're global rank for the song, I was talking about the SS, S, A...ect ranks.
winber1
I don't see the point in this to be honest. Just seems to serve as an extra distraction. During gameplay I doubt you'd really want to look at it very much.

The only thing I can see this helpful for is for watching someone or watching a replay.

I guess the same goes for the accuracy bar thing peppy added, since really no one is going to look down there during gameplay, but it's interesting to see as a spectator.

Still, the ranks aren't really interesting or useful information, since most people consider accuracy and misses/sliderbreaks as a standard rather than actual ranks.
deadbeat
once you play enough, you can more or less figure out your rank as you play
peppy
Having this always visible would not only be a distraction, but I believe it's too verbose. you shouldn't need this.
Ezekeial
If anything, we need less on the screen to distract us, or just me, I'm distracted far to easily.
FrzR
This would minimize the playfield. I don't like this idea.