Hinsvar wrote:Well hi there.
Sorry for taking my time too much.*Bolded = Unrankable or strongly suggested; red = Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue = Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.
- ...I actually expected an even smaller BG file size, considering the BG is filled with black shades (mostly), but it's fine I suppose.
- Accel World is not the source. In fact, this song doesn't come from any show at all. It is simply the B-side of the "unfinished" single, so please remove Accel World from the source column.
- Also remove Satoshi Yaginuma because he isn't involved in the song at all; only Shinya Saito does.
- Maybe add "The Sakura Rain is Pale Green" (the English title of the song, though not official) to the tags? Not necessary, but still.
- Set the offset to -505 please. The current offset makes the beginning of the stanzas one beat earlier.
- 00:27:017 - I'd increase the volume to 75% here in all diffs to follow the song's increase in power/loudness.
- Umm, why do you use an NC every one or two stanzas (00:53:439 (1,2,1,2,3,4) for example)? Make them consistent, please. I recommend using an NC every two stanzas.
- 00:33:622 (5,1) - Try to make a nice blanket here?
- 01:17:659 (1) - I don't really have the time to check it, but this can be off-screen in 4:3 resolutions. Try to see if it's true?
- 01:44:907 - I recommend to add a 1/2 slider here to follow the instrument and then remove 01:45:182 (4), but this isn't really necessary.
- 03:27:567 (1,2,3) - Hmm, Ctrl+G for the rhythm so they will follow the vocal and instrument more correctly?
- 03:50:687 (6) - Just for aesthetic reasons so the pattern here will look neater: Ctrl+J?
- 00:09:402 (1,2,3) - The blanket is pretty weird here, too. Just saying.
- 00:16:833 (2,3,4) - If you want to make a jump, make one between (3) and (4), not (2) and (3). The instrument's pitch increases in the transition from (3) to (4), not (2) to (3). The current jump is just really hard to expect and is an awkward one.
- 00:31:421 (2,4) - Why do they overlap each other partially? This is really easy to avoid, seriously... I think you know how to fix this yourself.
- 00:42:980 (2) - I prefer to move this to (448,264) to make the flow here better. Well, up to you for this.
- 00:50:962 (5) - I'd add an NC here to indicate that this is a completely different and separate pattern from the previous square to make the pattern readable.
- 00:55:641 (2,3,4) - This kind of flow is weird for me, IMO. Hitting a note to the left that is only 1/4 beats apart and suddenly having to go up straightly 1/2 beats after? Feels strange, but maybe it's just me.
- 00:58:944 (4) - Also NC here to indicate the change of the rhythm?
- 01:00:044 - I heavily recommend to map this spot to follow the vocal. Right now, it just feels so awkward to leave the place unmapped...
- 01:01:145 (3,4,5,6,7) - ...Why does the stream's shape look so random? Maybe try to curve them, or remove (5) to create an interesting rhythm?
- 01:04:173 (1) - Move this to (136,208) to make the flow better?
- 01:04:861 - I also recommend to add a circle here to follow the vocal; feels kinda empty currently.
- 01:09:953 (3,4,5,6,7) - Same as 01:01:145 (3,4,5,6,7).
- 01:24:127 - Hmm, add a circle here to follow the instrument?
- 01:52:889 (5) - NC to make the combo pattern consistent, please?
- 01:53:439 - And maybe map this with a slider's repeat or a circle to follow the vocal? idk, I don't feel comfortable seeing the vocal being skipped using the middle of a slider.
- 02:28:944 (3,4,5,6) - Change the rhythm to this instead to follow the song (especially the vocal) more accurately? → hmm.. changed new pattern. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1031523
- 02:42:430 (3,4) - Combine them into a slider to emphasize the vocal in the middle of the two circles? → add note http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1031538
- 02:45:733 (1) - Shorten the slider to 02:45:870 to follow the vocal? Feels better than following the instrument, IMO. → hmm. not change. because many same pattern in hard diff. also, i think... great?
- 02:46:421 (4) - And remove this for the same reason as the suggestion above? → Fixed.
- 03:39:815 (7) - Maybe end this slider at 03:40:090 and add a circle at 03:40:228 to follow the vocal and instrument better? → i think great for now.
- 04:02:934 (4) - Remove this to emphasize the vocal at 04:02:797 and 04:03:072? → no, i heard the voice 04:02:935 so.. non-fixed.
- 04:08:577 (7) - Also remove this to emphasize the vocal around it too? → Fixed.
Mostly about rhythm stuff and minor things, although there are a few must-fixes. Your map is fine; I just don't really like how you map lol
Sorry if that sounded rude. Still a nice map, so don't mind my words too much.
Good luck on the way
yeah, i'm so lazy...