forum

KOTOKO - Sakura no Ame Moegi no yo

posted
Total Posts
71
show more
Topic Starter
Losertic

Lally wrote:

Hi o3o/ queue req

i'll give you some general help about this map:

  1. Accel World goes to the Source and not to the tags → Yep. (another player said "change this")
  2. unfinished could be added to the tags → Yep
  3. uhm i dunno what or who is Shinya so should be not be in the tags http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/anim ... hed-63229/ here!
  4. you have Inconsistency in combo colours (since you mapped this mapset alone (or i hope so) the combo colours should be the same in every diff since you don't use multiple BGs)
    [Hard]
    Combo1 : 0,210,210
    Combo2 : 232,0,232
    Combo3 : 4,167,244 → All Fixed.
    [Normal]
    Combo1 : 128,255,255
    Combo2 : 255,128,255
    Combo3 : 22,175,250
  5. you have Inconsistency in Kiai Times,since you mapped (or i hope) all the diffs,the kiai should be the same in every diff

    [Hard]
    Kiai #1: Starts on 00:44:632, ends on 01:01:696
    Kiai #2: Starts on 01:02:246, ends on 01:21:788
    Kiai #3: Starts on 02:17:109, ends on 02:34:173
    Kiai #4: Starts on 02:34:723, ends on 02:54:540
    Kiai #5: Starts on 03:36:375, ends on 03:51:237
    Kiai #6: Starts on 03:51:788, ends on 04:11:329
    [Normal]
    Kiai #1: Starts on 00:44:632, ends on 01:01:696
    Kiai #2: Starts on 01:02:246, ends on 01:21:788
    Kiai #3: Starts on 02:17:109, ends on 02:34:173
    Kiai #4: Starts on 02:34:723, ends on 02:54:265
    Kiai #5: Starts on 03:36:375, ends on 03:51:237
    Kiai #6: Starts on 03:51:788, ends on 04:11:329 → it's my mistake. fixed Kiai #4: Starts on 02:34:723, ends on 02:54:540
  6. normal-hitfinish2 totaly don't fits with this kind of song. → okay


Thank you! ;)
DingGGu
M4M

[Hard]
00:48:760 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - 가사로 가는 것보다 박자로 가는게 어떨까요?

02:36:650 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 그리고 하드치고는 노트 수가 너무 많습니다. 슬라이더로 대체 해주시는 것도 좋을 것 같습니다.

02:39:953 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^

03:53:714 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ^

HP : 6 OD : 6 이 적당합니다.

[Normal]

00:10:503 (2,1,2,3,4,5) - 이 패턴이 이 부분에만 있네요, 수정 해주시는게 좋을 것 같습니다.

크게 문제 될 만한 건 없는 것 같습니다.
Topic Starter
Losertic

DingGGu wrote:

M4M

[Hard]
00:48:760 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - 가사로 가는 것보다 박자로 가는게 어떨까요? → 정박자로 수정.는 밋밋해졌을지도...

02:36:650 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 그리고 하드치고는 노트 수가 너무 많습니다. 슬라이더로 대체 해주시는 것도 좋을 것 같습니다. → 느린 연타가 맵 컨셉이지만 하드치고는 좀 어려운가 보네요.. 수정 완료.

02:39:953 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^ → 수정 완료.

03:53:714 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ^ → 수정 완료.

HP : 6 OD : 6 이 적당합니다. → 수정 완료.

[Normal]

00:10:503 (2,1,2,3,4,5) - 이 패턴이 이 부분에만 있네요, 수정 해주시는게 좋을 것 같습니다. → 수정 완료.

크게 문제 될 만한 건 없는 것 같습니다.
감사합니다! ;)
Natsu
HI~ Losertic M4M from my queue

General:
  • Clean
Hard:
  1. AR 7 HP 6 OD 6 fit this diff alot better
  2. 00:11:329 (4,1) - swap NC
  3. 00:18:210 try to move this to x:196 y:167 so the tail get stackad with 00:17:384 look alot better
  4. 00:24:815 add a circle here then start the spinner in 00:24:953 sound alot better following the vocals
  5. 00:27:017 Add finish here fit alot with the music
  6. 00:29:632 Is kinda weird you ignore the vocal there I suggest you to map this beat
  7. 00:31:421 This slider dont follow the music really well try THIS
  8. 00:32:934 same as 00:24:815
  9. 00:39:127 1/2 slider fit really well the vocals here imo
  10. 00:41:879 I preffer if you start the NC stuff every stanza but I think is just your prefference
  11. 00:44:632 add finish on the head (kiai start here)
  12. 00:50:136 you forget a clap here
  13. 00:54:540 (5,6) - I preffer if you stack this It will follow the music alot better imo
  14. 01:01:696 add finish here too
  15. 01:02:246 same as above
  16. 01:05:411 (4,5,6,7) - turn off grid snap and stack this perfect
  17. 01:17:109 (6,1) - swap NC will make the map more readable imo
  18. 01:23:164 Finish in the tail Kiai end there
  19. 01:24:265 add finish here too
  20. 01:23:989 (1,2) - Oh also I will like if you try a jump here to put more empathize in the song maybe like THIS them 01:23:989 (1,2) - are stacked on the centre of the grid also add The NC to ake the jump readable If you follow my suggestion
  21. 01:41:604 add whiste fit with the starts of the vocals
  22. 01:41:879 remove whistle just keep the clap here
  23. 01:42:705 (4) - add more distance here with previous maybe 1.10 or 1.20
  24. 01:51:512 add a circle here imo actually sound too empty
  25. 01:56:467 (2,3,4) - stack they for consistency with 01:55:366 (2,3,4) -
  26. 01:57:292 same suggestion about the spinner in 00:24:815
  27. 01:57:292 (1) - also add a whistle on the spinner sound really nice
  28. 02:00:320 same as 01:51:512
  29. 02:01:421 add NC look really cool and fit alot with the star pattern
  30. 02:17:109 add finish here
  31. 02:20:687 this 1/1 slider dont fit this part try a 1/2 repeat will follow alot better the song
  32. 02:21:512 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I really dont like this part 02:22:063 and 02:23:164 got a important sounds uin the music and should be mapped also you did a jump pattern here 02:21:512 (1,2,3) - for consistency do the same in 02:22:338 (4,5,6) -
  33. 02:25:641 add circle 02:25:778 add circle should be a triplet there sound really nice and make the kiai part more fun :3
  34. 02:31:971 maybe NC im not sure
  35. 02:32:246 (1) - add finish
  36. 02:34:723 finish on the head
  37. 02:45:457 should be a triplet here x_x
  38. 02:54:540 same suggestion about the other spinners
  39. 03:36:375 add finish here too
  40. 03:49:035 (8,1) - swap NC
  41. 03:54:815 (1) - copy past previous slider and maybe you like to try THIS
  42. 04:11:604 same suggestion about the other spinners
Normal:
  1. 00:23:714 (2,3,4,5) - uhh this is too hard for a easy/normal I suggest you to convert they intwo 1/2 slider
  2. 00:42:980 (2,3,4,5,6) - same as above a new player cant read or play things like this try another rhythm
  3. 00:44:632 add finish here
  4. 00:53:164 (5,1) - fix the distance is little but noticeable
  5. 01:01:145 (2) - finish in the tail
  6. 01:02:246 add finish here kiai start again
  7. 01:46:008 (6,1,2) - same as 00:53:164
  8. 02:15:457 (2,3,4,5,6) - same as 00:42:980
  9. 02:17:109 add finish here too
  10. 02:32:522 (1,1) - add finish in both of them
  11. 03:14:907 add whistle here fit aliot with the vocals
  12. 03:27:567 (1,2,3) - fix the distance
  13. 03:36:375 (1,2,3,4) - same as 00:23:714
  14. 03:36:375 (1) - Finish
  15. 03:38:577 (1) - Fix the distance with previous one
  16. 03:49:586 (1,1) - add finish in both of them
  17. 04:11:054 convert this in 1/2 slider to it will finish with the kiai i forget to point this in previous kiai ends so do the same on they
Nice song GL with this :P
Topic Starter
Losertic

Natsu wrote:

HI~ Losertic M4M from my queue

General:
  • Clean
Hard:
  1. AR 7 HP 6 OD 6 fit this diff alot better → Fixed.
  2. 00:11:329 (4,1) - swap NC → Fixed.
  3. 00:18:210 try to move this to x:196 y:167 so the tail get stackad with 00:17:384 look alot better → Fixed.
  4. 00:24:815 add a circle here then start the spinner in 00:24:953 sound alot better following the vocals → Fixed.
  5. 00:27:017 Add finish here fit alot with the music → Fixed.
  6. 00:29:632 Is kinda weird you ignore the vocal there I suggest you to map this beat → Fixed. maybe better rythem!
  7. 00:31:421 This slider dont follow the music really well try THIS → Fixed. but.. really too hard shape. i don't know ;_; http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1022374
  8. 00:32:934 same as 00:24:815 → Fixed.
  9. 00:39:127 1/2 slider fit really well the vocals here imo → Fixed. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1022379
  10. 00:41:879 I preffer if you start the NC stuff every stanza but I think is just your prefference → maybe if this diff is normal, fixed. but.. too short NC?.
  11. 00:44:632 add finish on the head (kiai start here) → Fixed.
  12. 00:50:136 you forget a clap here → Fixed.
  13. 00:54:540 (5,6) - I preffer if you stack this It will follow the music alot better imo → Fixed.
  14. 01:01:696 add finish here too → Fixed.
  15. 01:02:246 same as above → Fixed.
  16. 01:05:411 (4,5,6,7) - turn off grid snap and stack this perfect → Fixed.
  17. 01:17:109 (6,1) - swap NC will make the map more readable imo → Fixed.
  18. 01:23:164 Finish in the tail Kiai end there → Fixed.
  19. 01:24:265 add finish here too → Fixed.
  20. 01:23:989 (1,2) - Oh also I will like if you try a jump here to put more empathize in the song maybe like THIS them 01:23:989 (1,2) - are stacked on the centre of the grid also add The NC to ake the jump readable If you follow my suggestion → Fixed.
  21. 01:41:604 add whiste fit with the starts of the vocals → Fixed.
  22. 01:41:879 remove whistle just keep the clap here → Fixed.
  23. 01:42:705 (4) - add more distance here with previous maybe 1.10 or 1.20 → Fixed.
  24. 01:51:512 add a circle here imo actually sound too empty → Fixed.
  25. 01:56:467 (2,3,4) - stack they for consistency with 01:55:366 (2,3,4) - → Fixed.
  26. 01:57:292 same suggestion about the spinner in 00:24:815 → Fixed.
  27. 01:57:292 (1) - also add a whistle on the spinner sound really nice → Fixed.
  28. 02:00:320 same as 01:51:512 → Fixed.
  29. 02:01:421 add NC look really cool and fit alot with the star pattern → Fixed.
  30. 02:17:109 add finish here → Fixed.
  31. 02:20:687 this 1/1 slider dont fit this part try a 1/2 repeat will follow alot better the song → Fixed.
  32. 02:21:512 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I really dont like this part 02:22:063 and 02:23:164 got a important sounds uin the music and should be mapped also you did a jump pattern here 02:21:512 (1,2,3) - for consistency do the same in 02:22:338 (4,5,6) - → Okay, Remapping.
  33. 02:25:641 add circle 02:25:778 add circle should be a triplet there sound really nice and make the kiai part more fun :3 → Fixed.
  34. 02:31:971 maybe NC im not sure → I think "not". because. it's only one NC pattern by hard diff.
  35. 02:32:246 (1) - add finish → Fixed.
  36. 02:34:723 finish on the head → Fixed.
  37. 02:45:457 should be a triplet here x_x → Fixed.
  38. 02:54:540 same suggestion about the other spinners → Fixed.
  39. 03:36:375 add finish here too → Fixed.
  40. 03:49:035 (8,1) - swap NC → Fixed.
  41. 03:54:815 (1) - copy past previous slider and maybe you like to try THIS → Fixed. and Remove NC.
  42. 04:11:604 same suggestion about the other spinners → Fixed.
Normal:
  1. 00:23:714 (2,3,4,5) - uhh this is too hard for a easy/normal I suggest you to convert they intwo 1/2 slider → Fixed.
  2. 00:42:980 (2,3,4,5,6) - same as above a new player cant read or play things like this try another rhythm → Fixed.
  3. 00:44:632 add finish here → Fixed.
  4. 00:53:164 (5,1) - fix the distance is little but noticeable → Fixed.
  5. 01:01:145 (2) - finish in the tail → Fixed.
  6. 01:02:246 add finish here kiai start again → Fixed.
  7. 01:46:008 (6,1,2) - same as 00:53:164 → Fixed.
  8. 02:15:457 (2,3,4,5,6) - same as 00:42:980 → Fixed.
  9. 02:17:109 add finish here too → Fixed.
  10. 02:32:522 (1,1) - add finish in both of them → Fixed.
  11. 03:14:907 add whistle here fit aliot with the vocals → Fixed.
  12. 03:27:567 (1,2,3) - fix the distance → ahh, i miss this problem. Fixed.
  13. 03:36:375 (1,2,3,4) - same as 00:23:714 → I think it's ok. (maybe it's too hard pattern for beginner. but, this pattern save only one by normal diff. the beginner osu! player will be clear this.)
  14. 03:36:375 (1) - Finish → Fixed.
  15. 03:38:577 (1) - Fix the distance with previous one → Fixed.
  16. 03:49:586 (1,1) - add finish in both of them
  17. 04:11:054 convert this in 1/2 slider to it will finish with the kiai i forget to point this in previous kiai ends so do the same on they → Fixed.
Nice song GL with this :P
Thank you! ;)

and i'll fix hard diff mod later~

Again, Thanks for modding! (really many mod, and nice modding.)
HabiHolic
M4M

[Normal]

00:30:320 (4) - 맨 끝에 휘슬
00:41:879 (1) - 흐름이 어색한듯 합니다 뉴콤보 제거하는게 좋을듯 해요
00:46:833 (1) - 뉴콤보 제거
01:06:650 (1) - 차라리 01:04:448 (1) - 얘를 복붙시켜서 반전시키는게 보기에는 좋은듯 합니다
01:10:778 (5,1) - 약간 어긋낫네요 잘 배치바랍니다
03:36:375 (1,2,3,4) - 헉.. 너무 어려워요.. 그냥 짧은거 두개 두시는게 좋을듯
03:49:586 (1) - 스피너하고 노트사이가 너무 가까워요 그냥 스피너 빼고 노트로 채우는게 어색하지 않을듯 합니다


[Hard]

00:50:962 (1) - 너무 어색한듯 노트로 채우는걸 추천합니다


이외에 제가 지적할건 딱히 없네요

GL~
Topic Starter
Losertic

HabiHolic wrote:

M4M

[Normal]

00:30:320 (4) - 맨 끝에 휘슬 → 수정 완료.
00:41:879 (1) - 흐름이 어색한듯 합니다 뉴콤보 제거하는게 좋을듯 해요 → 수정 완료.
00:46:833 (1) - 뉴콤보 제거 → 수정 완료.
01:06:650 (1) - 차라리 01:04:448 (1) - 얘를 복붙시켜서 반전시키는게 보기에는 좋은듯 합니다 → 수정 완료.
01:10:778 (5,1) - 약간 어긋낫네요 잘 배치바랍니다 → 수정 완료.
03:36:375 (1,2,3,4) - 헉.. 너무 어려워요.. 그냥 짧은거 두개 두시는게 좋을듯 → 이부분은 꽤 어렵다고 다른분께도 지적 받았었네요.. 짧은 슬라이더 2개는 이 난이도에선 없기에, 노트 4개중 2개는 지웠습니다.
03:49:586 (1) - 스피너하고 노트사이가 너무 가까워요 그냥 스피너 빼고 노트로 채우는게 어색하지 않을듯 합니다 → 수정 완료.


[Hard]

00:50:962 (1) - 너무 어색한듯 노트로 채우는걸 추천합니다 → 수정 완료.


이외에 제가 지적할건 딱히 없네요

GL~
감사합니다! ;)
sjoy
Hi from my queue :)
[Normal]
00:28:118 (2) - try to move it avoid overlap with 00:30:320 (4) -
01:11:054 (1) - add fin?
01:22:063 (1) - ^
01:59:494 (1) - ^
02:25:916 (1) - ^
02:40:228 (2) - ctrl+g?
02:54:540 (1) - add n-fin?
[Hard]
00:17:109 (3,4) - ctrl+g ?I think the flow is not good now
00:32:934 (6,7) - stack on 00:32:522 (5) 's end?
00:49:035 (1,2,3,4) - I think it's too boring for hard diff try to make more patterns
01:20:411 (1) - ctrl+j?
01:51:512 (2) - move to 256,264 to make a same spacing?
02:00:320 (2) - ^to 328,192
02:53:577 02:53:714 02:53:852- add notes

03:55:916 add a note?
03:57:017^
04:10:641~04:10:916 add notes?
in general it looks good
good luck for rank.star~ :)
Hinsvar
Well hi there.

Sorry for taking my time too much.

*Bolded = Unrankable or strongly suggested; red = Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue = Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.

>General
  1. ...I actually expected an even smaller BG file size, considering the BG is filled with black shades (mostly), but it's fine I suppose.
  2. Accel World is not the source. In fact, this song doesn't come from any show at all. It is simply the B-side of the "unfinished" single, so please remove Accel World from the source column.
  3. Also remove Satoshi Yaginuma because he isn't involved in the song at all; only Shinya Saito does.
  4. Maybe add "The Sakura Rain is Pale Green" (the English title of the song, though not official) to the tags? Not necessary, but still.
  5. Set the offset to -505 please. The current offset makes the beginning of the stanzas one beat earlier.
  6. 00:27:017 - I'd increase the volume to 75% here in all diffs to follow the song's increase in power/loudness.


>Normal
  1. Umm, why do you use an NC every one or two stanzas (00:53:439 (1,2,1,2,3,4) for example)? Make them consistent, please. I recommend using an NC every two stanzas.
  2. 00:33:622 (5,1) - Try to make a nice blanket here?
  3. 01:17:659 (1) - I don't really have the time to check it, but this can be off-screen in 4:3 resolutions. Try to see if it's true?
  4. 01:44:907 - I recommend to add a 1/2 slider here to follow the instrument and then remove 01:45:182 (4), but this isn't really necessary.
  5. 03:27:567 (1,2,3) - Hmm, Ctrl+G for the rhythm so they will follow the vocal and instrument more correctly?
  6. 03:50:687 (6) - Just for aesthetic reasons so the pattern here will look neater: Ctrl+J?


>Hard
  1. 00:09:402 (1,2,3) - The blanket is pretty weird here, too. Just saying.
  2. 00:16:833 (2,3,4) - If you want to make a jump, make one between (3) and (4), not (2) and (3). The instrument's pitch increases in the transition from (3) to (4), not (2) to (3). The current jump is just really hard to expect and is an awkward one.
  3. 00:31:421 (2,4) - Why do they overlap each other partially? This is really easy to avoid, seriously... I think you know how to fix this yourself.
  4. 00:42:980 (2) - I prefer to move this to (448,264) to make the flow here better. Well, up to you for this.
  5. 00:50:962 (5) - I'd add an NC here to indicate that this is a completely different and separate pattern from the previous square to make the pattern readable.
  6. 00:55:641 (2,3,4) - This kind of flow is weird for me, IMO. Hitting a note to the left that is only 1/4 beats apart and suddenly having to go up straightly 1/2 beats after? Feels strange, but maybe it's just me.
  7. 00:58:944 (4) - Also NC here to indicate the change of the rhythm?
  8. 01:00:044 - I heavily recommend to map this spot to follow the vocal. Right now, it just feels so awkward to leave the place unmapped...
  9. 01:01:145 (3,4,5,6,7) - ...Why does the stream's shape look so random? Maybe try to curve them, or remove (5) to create an interesting rhythm?
  10. 01:04:173 (1) - Move this to (136,208) to make the flow better?
  11. 01:04:861 - I also recommend to add a circle here to follow the vocal; feels kinda empty currently.
  12. 01:09:953 (3,4,5,6,7) - Same as 01:01:145 (3,4,5,6,7).
  13. 01:24:127 - Hmm, add a circle here to follow the instrument?
  14. 01:52:889 (5) - NC to make the combo pattern consistent, please?
  15. 01:53:439 - And maybe map this with a slider's repeat or a circle to follow the vocal? idk, I don't feel comfortable seeing the vocal being skipped using the middle of a slider.
  16. 02:28:944 (3,4,5,6) - Change the rhythm to this instead to follow the song (especially the vocal) more accurately?
  17. 02:42:430 (3,4) - Combine them into a slider to emphasize the vocal in the middle of the two circles?
  18. 02:45:733 (1) - Shorten the slider to 02:45:870 to follow the vocal? Feels better than following the instrument, IMO.
  19. 02:46:421 (4) - And remove this for the same reason as the suggestion above?
  20. 03:39:815 (7) - Maybe end this slider at 03:40:090 and add a circle at 03:40:228 to follow the vocal and instrument better?
  21. 04:02:934 (4) - Remove this to emphasize the vocal at 04:02:797 and 04:03:072?
  22. 04:08:577 (7) - Also remove this to emphasize the vocal around it too?


Mostly about rhythm stuff and minor things, although there are a few must-fixes. Your map is fine; I just don't really like how you map lol

Sorry if that sounded rude. Still a nice map, so don't mind my words too much.

Good luck on the way 8-)
Topic Starter
Losertic

sjoy wrote:

Hi from my queue :)
[Normal]
00:28:118 (2) - try to move it avoid overlap with 00:30:320 (4) - → i think it's not. because blanket by 00:27:017 (1)
01:11:054 (1) - add fin? → Fixed.
01:22:063 (1) - ^ → umm... not good?..
01:59:494 (1) - ^ → Fixed.
02:25:916 (1) - ^ → Fixed.
02:40:228 (2) - ctrl+g? → Fixed.
02:54:540 (1) - add n-fin? → Fixed.
[Hard]
00:17:109 (3,4) - ctrl+g ?I think the flow is not good now → ummmmm... fixed.
00:32:934 (6,7) - stack on 00:32:522 (5) 's end? → I think not good shape. (also, too many 00:32:934 (6,7) rythem. not change)
00:49:035 (1,2,3,4) - I think it's too boring for hard diff try to make more patterns → okay.. umm.... make it temporarily pattern
01:20:411 (1) - ctrl+j? → nice. but, too close
01:51:512 (2) - move to 256,264 to make a same spacing? → Fixed.
02:00:320 (2) - ^to 328,192 → Fixed.
02:53:577 02:53:714 02:53:852- add notes → sorry.. umm i want consistent rythem this part.

03:55:916 add a note? → Fixed.
03:57:017^ → Fixed.
04:10:641~04:10:916 add notes? → sorry.. umm i want consistent rythem this part.
in general it looks good
good luck for rank.star~ :)

Thank you! ;) and again, thanks for your kudosu ;)
Topic Starter
Losertic

Hinsvar wrote:

Well hi there.

Sorry for taking my time too much.

*Bolded = Unrankable or strongly suggested; red = Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue = Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.

>General
  1. ...I actually expected an even smaller BG file size, considering the BG is filled with black shades (mostly), but it's fine I suppose.
  2. Accel World is not the source. In fact, this song doesn't come from any show at all. It is simply the B-side of the "unfinished" single, so please remove Accel World from the source column.
  3. Also remove Satoshi Yaginuma because he isn't involved in the song at all; only Shinya Saito does.
  4. Maybe add "The Sakura Rain is Pale Green" (the English title of the song, though not official) to the tags? Not necessary, but still.
  5. Set the offset to -505 please. The current offset makes the beginning of the stanzas one beat earlier.
  6. 00:27:017 - I'd increase the volume to 75% here in all diffs to follow the song's increase in power/loudness.


>Normal
  1. Umm, why do you use an NC every one or two stanzas (00:53:439 (1,2,1,2,3,4) for example)? Make them consistent, please. I recommend using an NC every two stanzas.
  2. 00:33:622 (5,1) - Try to make a nice blanket here?
  3. 01:17:659 (1) - I don't really have the time to check it, but this can be off-screen in 4:3 resolutions. Try to see if it's true?
  4. 01:44:907 - I recommend to add a 1/2 slider here to follow the instrument and then remove 01:45:182 (4), but this isn't really necessary.
  5. 03:27:567 (1,2,3) - Hmm, Ctrl+G for the rhythm so they will follow the vocal and instrument more correctly?
  6. 03:50:687 (6) - Just for aesthetic reasons so the pattern here will look neater: Ctrl+J?


>Hard
  1. 00:09:402 (1,2,3) - The blanket is pretty weird here, too. Just saying.
  2. 00:16:833 (2,3,4) - If you want to make a jump, make one between (3) and (4), not (2) and (3). The instrument's pitch increases in the transition from (3) to (4), not (2) to (3). The current jump is just really hard to expect and is an awkward one.
  3. 00:31:421 (2,4) - Why do they overlap each other partially? This is really easy to avoid, seriously... I think you know how to fix this yourself.
  4. 00:42:980 (2) - I prefer to move this to (448,264) to make the flow here better. Well, up to you for this.
  5. 00:50:962 (5) - I'd add an NC here to indicate that this is a completely different and separate pattern from the previous square to make the pattern readable.
  6. 00:55:641 (2,3,4) - This kind of flow is weird for me, IMO. Hitting a note to the left that is only 1/4 beats apart and suddenly having to go up straightly 1/2 beats after? Feels strange, but maybe it's just me.
  7. 00:58:944 (4) - Also NC here to indicate the change of the rhythm?
  8. 01:00:044 - I heavily recommend to map this spot to follow the vocal. Right now, it just feels so awkward to leave the place unmapped...
  9. 01:01:145 (3,4,5,6,7) - ...Why does the stream's shape look so random? Maybe try to curve them, or remove (5) to create an interesting rhythm?
  10. 01:04:173 (1) - Move this to (136,208) to make the flow better?
  11. 01:04:861 - I also recommend to add a circle here to follow the vocal; feels kinda empty currently.
  12. 01:09:953 (3,4,5,6,7) - Same as 01:01:145 (3,4,5,6,7).
  13. 01:24:127 - Hmm, add a circle here to follow the instrument?
  14. 01:52:889 (5) - NC to make the combo pattern consistent, please?
  15. 01:53:439 - And maybe map this with a slider's repeat or a circle to follow the vocal? idk, I don't feel comfortable seeing the vocal being skipped using the middle of a slider.
  16. 02:28:944 (3,4,5,6) - Change the rhythm to this instead to follow the song (especially the vocal) more accurately? → hmm.. changed new pattern. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1031523
  17. 02:42:430 (3,4) - Combine them into a slider to emphasize the vocal in the middle of the two circles? → add note http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1031538
  18. 02:45:733 (1) - Shorten the slider to 02:45:870 to follow the vocal? Feels better than following the instrument, IMO. → hmm. not change. because many same pattern in hard diff. also, i think... great?
  19. 02:46:421 (4) - And remove this for the same reason as the suggestion above? → Fixed.
  20. 03:39:815 (7) - Maybe end this slider at 03:40:090 and add a circle at 03:40:228 to follow the vocal and instrument better? → i think great for now.
  21. 04:02:934 (4) - Remove this to emphasize the vocal at 04:02:797 and 04:03:072? → no, i heard the voice 04:02:935 so.. non-fixed.
  22. 04:08:577 (7) - Also remove this to emphasize the vocal around it too? → Fixed.

Mostly about rhythm stuff and minor things, although there are a few must-fixes. Your map is fine; I just don't really like how you map lol

Sorry if that sounded rude. Still a nice map, so don't mind my words too much.

Good luck on the way 8-)
really long- modding 0_0 (maybe i don't have a time for now tomorrow, i'll fix your mod!)

yeah, i'm so lazy...

finally, fixed!

Thank you! ;)
Hinsvar
Hmm, about the general stuff...

When I'm talking about the file size, I'm talking about how much space it occupies in your storage (in bytes). 1024x768 is the resolution of the image. Well, it's not that much of a problem, though.

And about the source, yes, I do realize that the name of an album/single isn't supposed to appear in the source column, but no, this song doesn't show up in Accel World at all. This is why you should remove Accel World and leave the source column empty.

Just my two cents; I'm fine for the other rejections :D
Topic Starter
Losertic

Hinsvar wrote:

Hmm, about the general stuff...

When I'm talking about the file size, I'm talking about how much space it occupies in your storage (in bytes). 1024x768 is the resolution of the image. Well, it's not that much of a problem, though. → it's my mistake X_X (Because I'm not good other language T_T)

And about the source, yes, I do realize that the name of an album/single isn't supposed to appear in the source column, but no, this song doesn't show up in Accel World at all. This is why you should remove Accel World and leave the source column empty. → ahhhh, i don't know. It is not heard in the Accel World Anime. but.. this song in Accel World " →Unfinished→ " Album. hoo... really i don't know.

change source → tags for now.

Just my two cents; I'm fine for the other rejections :D
oah- nice!

Thank you! ;)
Topic Starter
Losertic
Update/

Move "Accel World"

Source → Tags

...where is delete this post?
-Neipezi
hi From Kritio's Modding Queuse (Normal / M4M)

[General]
- bpm offset 9,403으로 수정해주세요. -505가 아닙니다.
- BG 바꿔주세요. 노래하고 BG가 어울리지 않습니다.
- 모든 난이도에 00:09:128 - 초록색 선 삭제해주세요.
- 히트사운드 중에 normal-hitclap는 소리가 안들리니 삭제해주세요.. normal-hitclap2는 사용 안하는 히트사운드 삭제

[Noraml]
00:33:623 (5) - NC 추가
01:22:063 - ~ 01:24:265 - 노트 추가하세요.
01:22:063 (1) - 01:24:402 - 01:33:072 - 으로 이동해서 스핀 추가
03:21:512 (4,5) - 박자 이상하네요.배치 추천
03:34:173 - 서클 추가
04:11:604 - ~ 04:13:806 - 이 구간 노트 추가하세요.
04:11:743 (1) - 스핀 여기부터입니다.04:13:806 - ~ 04:22:614 -

[Hard]
00:20:412 (3) - 1/1 슬라이드 아닙니다. 보컬에 맞게 수정해주세요. this
00:21:513 - 여기에 서클 추가
00:38:027 (6,7) - 00:20:412 (3) - 와 같게
00:49:861 - 서클 추가
00:50:688 (7) - 00:50:549 - 으로 이동
00:53:439 (1) - 클랩을 피니시로 바꿔주세요
01:24:402 - 01:33:072 - 노멀과 동일
01:22:063 (1) - 보기 않좋은 슬라이더 입니다. this
01:23:165 (2) - ^
01:57:293 (9) - NC 추가
01:59:495 (1,2,3) - 간격 유지 x1.0
02:10:504 (5,1) - NC 반대로
02:41:330 (4) - NC 추가
04:11:604 - ~ 04:13:806 - 노멀과 동일
04:11:743 (1) - 노멀과 동일

GL
Topic Starter
Losertic

-Kirito wrote:

hi From Kritio's Modding Queuse (Normal / M4M)

[General]
- bpm offset 9,403으로 수정해주세요. -505가 아닙니다. → 수정 완료.
- BG 바꿔주세요. 노래하고 BG가 어울리지 않습니다. → 음... 이부분을 일단 보류 할게요. 마땅한 백그라운드가 없어요.. 이것도 그나마 찾은거라서;.
- 모든 난이도에 00:09:128 - 초록색 선 삭제해주세요. → 수정 완료.
- 히트사운드 중에 normal-hitclap는 소리가 안들리니 삭제해주세요.. normal-hitclap2는 사용 안하는 히트사운드 삭제 → 히트클랩2 삭제 완료. 근데 나머지 하나는 음.. 지우면 히트사운드 소리 없게 하는건가요? 일단 나둬둘게요;.

[Normal]
00:33:623 (5) - NC 추가 → 수정 완료.
01:22:063 - ~ 01:24:265 - 노트 추가하세요. → 이 부분은 다른 리듬에서도 스핀을 했기에 그대로 나두겠습니다. ( 02:54:540 (1) - 04:11:604 (1) - )
01:22:063 (1) - 01:24:402 - 01:33:072 - 으로 이동해서 스핀 추가 → 위와 동일합니다..
03:21:512 (4,5) - 박자 이상하네요.배치 추천 → 수정 완료.
03:34:173 - 서클 추가 → 수정 완료.
04:11:604 - ~ 04:13:806 - 이 구간 노트 추가하세요.
04:11:743 (1) - 스핀 여기부터입니다.04:13:806 - ~ 04:22:614 - → 저는 이 부분 스핀이 맘에 든다고 생각해서. 이것 포함 스핀 3개는 수정 안하겠습니다 죄송합니다-

[Hard]
00:20:412 (3) - 1/1 슬라이드 아닙니다. 보컬에 맞게 수정해주세요. this → 수정 완료.
00:21:513 - 여기에 서클 추가 → 서클 하나 대신에 슬라이더를 넣었습니다.
00:38:027 (6,7) - 00:20:412 (3) - 와 같게 → 이부분은 보컬대신에 크게 퉁퉁 거리는 소리를 따라 넣었습니다.
00:49:861 - 서클 추가 → 이부분도 보컬보단 퉁퉁 거리는 소리를 따라서...
00:50:688 (7) - 00:50:549 - 으로 이동 → 위와 동일 합니다.
00:53:439 (1) - 클랩을 피니시로 바꿔주세요 → 수정 완료.
01:24:402 - 01:33:072 - 노멀과 동일 → 노말과 같은 이유로 수정 안할게요..
01:22:063 (1) - 보기 않좋은 슬라이더 입니다. this → 수정 완료.
01:23:165 (2) - ^ → 수정 완료.
01:57:293 (9) - NC 추가 → 수정 완료.
01:59:495 (1,2,3) - 간격 유지 x1.0 → 01:50:687 (1,2,3) - 이부분이랑 동일하게 해서... 일단은 놔둘게요.
02:10:504 (5,1) - NC 반대로 → 수정 완료.
02:41:330 (4) - NC 추가 → 수정 완료.
04:11:604 - ~ 04:13:806 - 노멀과 동일 → 수정 안하겠습니다.
04:11:743 (1) - 노멀과 동일

GL
감사합니다! ;)
RandF
From my queue~
thanks for M4M!

[General]
  1. Romanised Title: "Sakura no Ame Moegi no Yo"
  2. mp3: outro is too long. I recommend to cut appropriately

[Normal]
  1. 01:41:880- remove whistle
  2. 01:43:531- add whistle
  3. 01:44:081- remove whistle
  4. 02:27:017 (3,4) - I prefer to change for 1 slider
  5. 02:45:463- add a note?
  6. 03:14:907- whistle is necessary?

[Hard]
  1. According to AI-Mod, Object isn't snapped!
  2. 00:35:549 (1) - how about moving to x:272 y:242 (you can make star-pattern)
  3. 00:44:357- I prefer to add a note
  4. 00:53:438 (1) - curve slider is better
  5. 01:06:100 (7,8) - I prefer to change for 1 slider
  6. 01:15:457 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - this pyramid-pattern looks awkward. how about this?

    393,135,75457,5,8,0:0:0:0:
    324,176,75733,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    393,215,76008,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    324,254,76283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    393,295,76558,1,8,0:0:0:0:
    256,216,77109,5,0,0:0:0:0:
  7. 01:22:063~01:24:265- I suggest to reduce SV
  8. 01:41:604 (1) - move whistle from it to 01:41:880
  9. 01:50:412- add a note
  10. 01:57:430 (1) - whistle is necessary?
  11. 02:16:834- I prefer to add a note
  12. 02:53:989 (4,5,6) - I suggest to unifrom DS to 1.45x, and you can make star-pattern
  13. 03:18:760 (4) - I prefer the slider: 03:18:485~03:18:760
  14. 03:35:274~03:36:100- it is better to add someting note (I prefer 1/4 beat rolling)
  15. 04:00:320- add a note


Nice KOTOKO~ :)
~Good Luck~
Topic Starter
Losertic

RandomEffect wrote:

From my queue~
thanks for M4M!

[General]
  1. Romanised Title: "Sakura no Ame Moegi no Yo" →

    Umm. wait.
    Title: Accel World ED Single - unfinished
    Artist: KOTOKO

    Tracklist:
    1. unfinished
    2. Sakura no Ame Moegi no yo <<
    3. unfinished (Instrumental)
    4. Sakura no Ame Moegi no yo (Instrumental)
  2. mp3: outro is too long. I recommend to cut appropriately → uh, but. not cut Original-song File ;_;

[Normal]
  1. 01:41:880- remove whistle → Fixed.
  2. 01:43:531- add whistle → Fixed.
  3. 01:44:081- remove whistle → Fixed.
  4. 02:27:017 (3,4) - I prefer to change for 1 slider → i think its' too hard
  5. 02:45:463- add a note? → I think.. umm. it's follow boom- sound
  6. 03:14:907- whistle is necessary? → remove whistle.

[Hard]
  1. According to AI-Mod, Object isn't snapped! → it's my mistake! fixed
  2. 00:35:549 (1) - how about moving to x:272 y:242 (you can make star-pattern) → i want jump(pattern) this part.
  3. 00:44:357- I prefer to add a note → umm. it's great. but, i like this pattern!
  4. 00:53:438 (1) - curve slider is better → Fixed.
  5. 01:06:100 (7,8) - I prefer to change for 1 slider → Fixed.
  6. 01:15:457 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - this pyramid-pattern looks awkward. how about this? → Fixed.

    393,135,75457,5,8,0:0:0:0:
    324,176,75733,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    393,215,76008,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    324,254,76283,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    393,295,76558,1,8,0:0:0:0:
    256,216,77109,5,0,0:0:0:0:
  7. 01:22:063~01:24:265- I suggest to reduce SV → what is SV?
  8. 01:41:604 (1) - move whistle from it to 01:41:880 → Fixed.
  9. 01:50:412- add a note → Ummm.....
  10. 01:57:430 (1) - whistle is necessary? → 01:59:494 (1) - remove whistle hitsound much better!
  11. 02:16:834- I prefer to add a note → yep, same opinion.. l like 5 note!
  12. 02:53:989 (4,5,6) - I suggest to unifrom DS to 1.45x, and you can make star-pattern → maybe it's too hard. because 02:54:265 (5) - this.
  13. 03:18:760 (4) - I prefer the slider: 03:18:485~03:18:760 → oh, i think better this pattern: 03:18:485 ~ 03:18:760 - add note.
  14. 03:35:274~03:36:100- it is better to add someting note (I prefer 1/4 beat rolling) → I like this part. (no note, slider..maybe you know why i like this part)
  15. 04:00:320- add a note → i like better now
Nice KOTOKO~ :)
~Good Luck~
Thank you! ;)
Sun Rainbow
http://puu.sh/4Un7j.zip

I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazy
Topic Starter
Losertic

Sun Rainbow wrote:

http://puu.sh/4Un7j.zip

I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazy
I am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazyI am sorry for my lazy
Simple, and nice SB!

nice jop like it@_@!
nice jop like it@_@!
nice jop like it@_@!
nice jop like it@_@!
nice jop like it@_@!
nice jop like it@_@!
nice jop like it@_@!
nice jop like it@_@!
nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!nice jop like it@_@!
:)


Thank you! ;) Fixed!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply