show more
Lust
Summer Wars
Princess Mononoke
warwolfz

kookookook wrote:

Nerawareta Gakuen
DaddyCoolVipper
Favourite would probably be Disappearance or 5cm/s.

Best CGI ever award goes to The Sky Crawlers, though. Those fucking plane scenes oh my god
Elit3noob
Disapperance of Haruhi Suzumiya!!!
RenkoUsami_old
kotonoha no niwa ;A;
had a huge twist at the end and the animation and scenery was beautiful.
Raiken-

Elit3noob wrote:

Disapperance of Haruhi Suzumiya!!!
^THIS!

And also Naruto:Road to Ninja. Because there's a perverted Neji and then Hyper Kakashi and then Playboy Sasuke. Pft, it's just funny. And the action is good too of course, Naruto Uzumaki Vs. Kitzune Menma, duh.
Sapphiire_old_1
the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya, The Highlander and spirited away those where awsome ^^
Doshimoari

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Favourite would probably be Disappearance or 5cm/s.
^This one was really good!
Yukari Tsuki
Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, Princess Mononoke, and all the rest.
Inuyasha Movie 3 Swords of an Honorable Ruler and 4 Fire on the Mystic Island
Summer Wars
JareDeZane

HeatKai wrote:

I gotta say, for now 5cm per second xD
Same here for me!
mistysky
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Spirited Away, Grave of the Fireflies, The Borrower Arrietty... Basically most Studio Ghibli's productions (I can't decide on a #1 x.x)
Vyscosity
Jin Roh, Sword of the Stranger, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, the Miyazaki/Ghibli movies, Grave of the Fireflies

one of the above
Destiny
Paprika probably, if not then The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.
Seikunai
Either Hotaru no Haka (Grave of the Fireflies) or Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa (Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
-Seren-
Hotarubi no Mori
an anime classic
Len-kyun
I really loved wolf children ame and yuki, but end of evangelion is always going to be my favorite.
- Hourai -
5 Centimeters per Second !!!!! and Evangelion 1.1
Aerynolae
Everything Studio Ghibli-related! From My Neighbor Totoro to Ponyo. Every movie is different. Oh, and also The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. I love that dandere Nagato! :)
Len-kyun

cresata wrote:

I really loved wolf children ame and yuki, but end of evangelion is always going to be my favorite.
I forgot to add Evangelion 3.0!! all the eva rebuilds are amazing, but 3.0 is definitely my favorite (and not just because of the kawoshin, haha)
- Hourai -
I forgot to add Evangelion 3.0!! all the eva rebuilds are amazing, but 3.0 is definitely my favorite
Yeah, 3.0 is nice too ! :D
Aerynolae

- Hourai - wrote:

I forgot to add Evangelion 3.0!! all the eva rebuilds are amazing, but 3.0 is definitely my favorite
Yeah, 3.0 is nice too ! :D
Almost forgot about Eva 3.0... And Lagann-hen. Is there a limit to how many movies you like? :P
mathexpert

cresata wrote:

cresata wrote:

I forgot to add Evangelion 3.0!! all the eva rebuilds are amazing, but 3.0 is definitely my favorite (and not just because of the kawoshin, haha)
evangelion 3.0 spoilers
eva 3.0 was fucking rad. I loved how they skipped so many years to mirror the viewers confusion with shinji's (seriously, I was awed at the first scene; evas in space?!)
It was also cool to see how all the characters changed (eg misato is practically gendo, and rei is back to being emotionless, which sucks :( )
The scenes with kaoru were interesting and gave a different perspective to Shinji's charachter
THE EVA WITH 4 ARMS (UNIT 13) WAS FUCKING AWESOME

also, quite a lot was different from the main series. I think this movie hints even more that the rebuild movies are a continuation of the series, not a remake.
Despite this, end of eva will always be my favorite :3
nomen
Mine favourite is Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
MrPop
Full Metal Alchemist The Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa
LilytheMinx
Fairy Tale The Movie
(ftw!)
Sentient_DELETED
Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu & K-On! Movie
Haven't watch the Ghibli movies yet~
anthag
Summer Wars and Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi
Danang_25
evangelion series and To aru Majutsu no Index Endymion no Kiseki
Spaintakula_old
UuUuU.... 5 Centimeters per second, Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi and The girl who leapt through time (:
Last Order-
Hotarubi no Mori E ;_;
Lyubey
I liked Pom Poko and the Cowboy Bebop movie
GGNorth
To Aru Majutsu no Index Endymion no Kiseki a bunch of those already mentioned are of course good too but this is my favorite.
Lust
Kotonoha no Niwa is my new favorite.

http://anilist.co/anime/16782/Kotonoha-no-Niwa

Makoto Shinkai next Miyazaki
Tifa_old
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
Mogsy
Millennium Actress. Literally a perfect movie.
Mareyo
Sora no Otoshimono movie.. cant remember the name
JokerFate
HnG: Heaven is a Place on Earth
Akiba007
Can't wait to watch Hanasaku Iroha : Home Sweet Home Movie :D
SayaB
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo, Nerawareta Gakuen, Byousoku 5cm per Second and Hotarubi no Mori E. So lovely ~~
Mineko
for now K-On! Movie
but I have a lot of movie to watch
show more