forum

Your favorite Anime Movie.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CeReBrawl
Okay so i checked around the forums but couldnt find a thread about anime movies. So here's one.
The name is your favorite anime movie but you can post suggestions or say what movie you hated and why.
So here we go;
My favorite is Spirited Away. A feast for the eyes, and a beautiful story. I loved it.
I also recently watched ''The girl who lept through time'' which I also found really really good.
Nathanael
One of my favorites is " Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works " because I like the story very much.. >.<
[ I'm unsure if the title was correct or not.. 'orz ]
AmberLynx
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
Oinari-sama
Tokyo Godfathers
Clestis
Howl's Moving Castle.
I watched it countless times.
And then also LupinIII movies
Rio-

salted_nuts wrote:

^ This And Byousoku 5 Centimeters
Still waiting for Madoka The Movie & To Aru Majutsu no Index : Endymion no Kiseki though 8-)
-Seren-

satriobp wrote:

Byousoku 5 Centimeters
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, King of Thorn(it's also worth reading the manga ver of this anime) and Kara no Kyoukai movies
deadbeat

Clestis wrote:

Howl's Moving Castle.
this or spirited away
Knarf
Nerawareta Gakuen
mathexpert
K-ON! the movie

j/k, The End of Evangelion, without a doubt
Justykanna
Castle in the Sky.
Inu-Yasha: The Swords of an Honorable Ruler and Gundam 00: A Wakening of the Trailblazer are close behind.
Navizel
Kotonoha no Niwa or The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.
HeatKai
I gotta say, for now 5cm per second xD
silmarilen

salted_nuts wrote:

and summer wars
Lust
Summer Wars
Princess Mononoke
warwolfz

kookookook wrote:

Nerawareta Gakuen
DaddyCoolVipper
Favourite would probably be Disappearance or 5cm/s.

Best CGI ever award goes to The Sky Crawlers, though. Those fucking plane scenes oh my god
Elit3noob
Disapperance of Haruhi Suzumiya!!!
RenkoUsami_old
kotonoha no niwa ;A;
had a huge twist at the end and the animation and scenery was beautiful.
Raiken-

Elit3noob wrote:

Disapperance of Haruhi Suzumiya!!!
^THIS!

And also Naruto:Road to Ninja. Because there's a perverted Neji and then Hyper Kakashi and then Playboy Sasuke. Pft, it's just funny. And the action is good too of course, Naruto Uzumaki Vs. Kitzune Menma, duh.
Sapphiire_old_1
the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya, The Highlander and spirited away those where awsome ^^
Doshimoari

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Favourite would probably be Disappearance or 5cm/s.
^This one was really good!
Yukari Tsuki
Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, Princess Mononoke, and all the rest.
Inuyasha Movie 3 Swords of an Honorable Ruler and 4 Fire on the Mystic Island
Summer Wars
JareDeZane

HeatKai wrote:

I gotta say, for now 5cm per second xD
Same here for me!
mistysky
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Spirited Away, Grave of the Fireflies, The Borrower Arrietty... Basically most Studio Ghibli's productions (I can't decide on a #1 x.x)
Vyscosity
Jin Roh, Sword of the Stranger, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, the Miyazaki/Ghibli movies, Grave of the Fireflies

one of the above
Destiny
Paprika probably, if not then The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.
Seikunai
Either Hotaru no Haka (Grave of the Fireflies) or Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa (Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
-Seren-
Hotarubi no Mori
an anime classic
Len-kyun
I really loved wolf children ame and yuki, but end of evangelion is always going to be my favorite.
- Hourai -
5 Centimeters per Second !!!!! and Evangelion 1.1
Aerynolae
Everything Studio Ghibli-related! From My Neighbor Totoro to Ponyo. Every movie is different. Oh, and also The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. I love that dandere Nagato! :)
Len-kyun

cresata wrote:

I really loved wolf children ame and yuki, but end of evangelion is always going to be my favorite.
I forgot to add Evangelion 3.0!! all the eva rebuilds are amazing, but 3.0 is definitely my favorite (and not just because of the kawoshin, haha)
- Hourai -
I forgot to add Evangelion 3.0!! all the eva rebuilds are amazing, but 3.0 is definitely my favorite
Yeah, 3.0 is nice too ! :D
Aerynolae

- Hourai - wrote:

I forgot to add Evangelion 3.0!! all the eva rebuilds are amazing, but 3.0 is definitely my favorite
Yeah, 3.0 is nice too ! :D
Almost forgot about Eva 3.0... And Lagann-hen. Is there a limit to how many movies you like? :P
show more