forum

Introduction!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AbdullahHNS
HI my name is Abdullah i have been playing osu! for 2 months im not good on games that are other than the step mania type. I have neer introduced myself i am in Indian ( Yes there are indian rythem gamers out there) And I have been playing rythem games intotal for 9 Months. (robeats , fnf )

I hope i can make frends :D
Maruchin99
Hi! I have never responded to an introduction, but I will introduce myself then. My name is Martin, 15 y.o. I was born in Ukraine, now live in Hungary, but my dream, or even plan, is living in japan. How old are you, and what do you plan to do in the nearby future?
Topic Starter
AbdullahHNS
My plan is to found a business and become a business owner basically the same thing lol. I live in the us I am 17 Nice to meet you! And its my first introduction too
LellyBeansMC
I've been in the Osu! community for about 4 months or longer I am enjoying the game so far. With finding beatmaps to playing to grinding pp. This is one of the only community's were I feel like I am truly welcome. I'm going to stop with the cringy stuff and get on to the introduction. Hi im lelly im a 13 year old rhythm game enthusiast. I like to play Standard Osu! and Osu! mania. im currently a 7 digit which is pretty sad. But thats it I hope I can stay in the community for a while but cya and keep hitting circles.
SirGamalot
I'm Sir Gamalot, I'm 15. I like 4 key rhythm games, I currently play 7K osu!mania. I'm been here for about a week, and I'm still a 6 digit, but I hope to get to 5 this decade. I hope you find your e t e r n a l hospitible.