have another star. This made me start playing mania. lol.
Hello,mod by requestall fix
PS : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
00:44:636 (44636|4) - Move to 4th
00:45:779 (45779|2) - Move to 4th
00:48:065 (48065|4) - Move to 4th
01:23:207 (83207|4) - Move to 4th
01:37:065 (97065|2) - Move to 2nd
01:37:207 (97207|0) - Move to 4th
00:13:493 (13493|2) - Move to 5th
00:25:922 (25922|1) - Move to 3rd
00:27:065 (27065|1) - Move to 5th
00:30:493 (30493|5) - Move to 5th
00:31:636 (31636|5) - Move to 3rd
01:48:922 (108922|2) - Move to 4th
01:49:493 (109493|4) - Move to 4th
Hi! Modding as per your request from my Modding Queue!ok thx for mod but i not good at pattern T T
Just in case.. I see the column in the following order: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7
- 00:01:779 (1779|4) - I see that your are following drums mostly here, anyway here there is nothing concrete and as a newbie player I have to say that this plays a bit weird. Moving this object to 00:01:636 - (1/2 back) will provide a better rhythm <<<< i want to keep 1/1 beat for this part (i don t sure you want me to move back 1/2 for follow guitar sound)
- 00:04:065 (4065|5) - Exactly the same as before, move this object 1/2 back in the timeline to provide a better rhythm. <<< same as 00:01:779 (1779|4) i follow only drum sound if i move back hitsound are strange because all note on my map have drum sounds
- 00:04:636 (4636|3) - The sound in durms become higher in this place, so I'd use double objects instead a single one here. Try removing this object from the 4th column and add two objects in the 3rd and 5th column (in addition this will be consistent with the pattern in 00:09:207 - where the music sounds in a similar pitch).<<< sry not add (i want to keep it easy to play for this past i know it have hihat and bassdrum sound at here)
- 00:05:207 - For the same reason as above, you could add an object (note) in the column 6.
- 00:06:350 (6350|4) - Same as my first suggestions, try moving this object 1/2 back in the timeline.
- 00:08:636 (8636|1) - (^)
- 00:10:207 - Maybe a note here, in any column.. You used similar patterns before, anyway if you think is hard pattern for this difficulty you can keep it as it is <<< i add it
- 00:10:922 - Well, drums are still acting here, so I'd add a single object in the 4th column. <<< not add i want to keep for easy part
- 00:38:922 (38922|3) - Move this to the 1st column for some variety in this section, these notes in the 4th column became pretty repetitive. In addition, I find it more predictable during the gameplay. <<< move to 1
- 00:50:779 (50779|6) - Remove this (? Actually this consecutive pattern is a bit Hard for this difficulty, a rest time in 1/1 is a good option in my opinion.<<< not remove if i remove hitsound are strange i think it hard for easy same but i no idea with this part
- 00:54:350 (54350|0) - Remove this as well, the 1/1 consecutive notes become a bit boring in my opinion, maybe a little rest in 2/1 works good here (if you follow this suggestion, you can follow it in some other points during the kiai section). <<<< sry no add
- 01:02:922 - Meh.. this pattern is a bit repetitive but still, it plays fine xD. Try adding a note in the 1st column to emphasize this beat. ok move to 1
- 01:08:350 (68350|0) - Move this object (in the 1st column) to the 3rd column. It became easier to read for me, I think is easier for new players.ok move to 3
- 01:28:636 (88636|1) - Move this 1/2 back as I mentioned before (I won't mention this anymore, if you applied this before, try applying it in the following section).
- 01:31:493 (91493|3) - Well, this is the same that I mentioned in 00:04:636 -. If you have fixed that, fix this one too.
- 01:32:350 - You can add an object in the column 6, same reason as the above suggestion
- 01:40:779 (100779|5) - I don't think the 1/2 pattern fits really well here (at least in this difficulty), but a double note I think will cover the music in a really good way. If I were you, I'd move this object 1/2 back (on timeline) to produce this effect. <<< change to other way
- 01:41:350 (101350|5) - (^) <<<< it have bassdrum sound i want to keep it
- 01:45:636 (105636|2) - Remove this one, this constant 1/2 pattern will become hard for new players and this will sound in a proper way anyway.<<<< same 00:50:779
- The note placement is fun in general, that's why most of my suggestions are based on rhythm and map density .
- 00:15:636 (15636|5) - Move this to the second column (? <<< don t move
- 00:19:207 (19207|4, 19207|6) - I don't play really fine this gamemode i have to say, but after to test it some time I think it will become a better pattern if you move the object placed in the column 7 to the column 3. <<< ok move to 7 / 3
- 00:28:636 (28636|5) - Move this object in the column 6 to the column 7 instead (? <<<< move to 7
- 00:43:065 (43065|5, 43207|2, 43493|3, 43779|4,44207|5, 44350|2, 44636|3, 44922|4, 45350|5, 45493|2, 45779|3, 46065|4) - In terms of note placement and rhythm this pattern became really repetitive, at least try to do some change in the following pattern: 00:44:207 (44207|5, 44350|2, 44636|3, 44922|4), to have some variety. <<< fix i not sure for good pattern
- 00:48:493 - Since you are following drums in this map, an object here is necessary. Try adding an object in the 2nd or 3rd column if it's possible. <<<
it have ride drum sound but i don add for it
- 01:09:636 (69636|4) - I saw your intention here to use only grey notes, but I think is better if you move this to the second column. <<< move to 2
- The patterns in kiai are all really similar, I didn't like that really much because I have expected more variety during the map. The rest looks fine to me.
- 00:05:207 - Comparing with the music pitch, I think a double note is necessary here. Try adding another object somwhere (maybe in the column 4)
- 00:08:636 - (^) (try to use this in similar patterns, if you do it here). <<< it have only hihat hitsound for it not add
- 00:13:922 (13922|3) - Is this note really necessary? because there is not a concrete sound over this beat, so I recommend you to remove it to give a better emphasize to the following note. <<<< i want to keep it / it have bassdrumsound
- 00:14:207 (14207|3) - (^)
- 00:14:493 (14493|3) - (^)
- 00:16:207 - Add an object in the column 3 to follow drums in a better way (? <<< sry no add
- 00:17:636 - For the same reason as above, I'd add a note in the column 4. <<<< ^
- 00:32:922 (32922|1, 32922|5) - For consistency with a previous pattern, use a single note in the column 3 (preferably), because you didn't use double notes before when the music sounds like here. << it have snare and bassdrum sound on here that why i use 2 notes
- 00:34:065 (34065|0, 34065|6) - Move these objects to the 2nd and 6th column, comparing with your other patterns this will follow better drums. <<< fix
- 00:36:350 (36350|0, 36350|6) - Same as before, in addition it'll help you to give the map some of variety in terms of patterns. <<< fix
- 01:09:493 (69493|5) - Remove this from the column 6, for consistency with patterns where the music sounds like here. You used single notes before, so I don't see the point to use double notes here <<< same 00:32:922
- 01:50:636 (110636|0, 110636|3, 110636|6) - I don't recommend the usage of 3 notes here because it is inconsistent with the whole of the map (is the first and only time that you used that). So, I'd remove the note in the column 4. <<< fix
Well, That's all I could find!
I hope this mod can helps you!
Best of luck! ^_^