forum

What do you think while playing a game of osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Saneaux
Origin of the universe.

And, well.. girls :3
Tekklorn
"My arm...... is aching....."
brendada
Basically everything everyone said above. I think about FCing, SSing, adding more mods, life, the universe.
neonat
"god, I suck at this"
Zerostarry
"Please don't miss..."

"Ugh, I know i'm going to miss. Every map these days has either 9 or 10 AR, and i'm terrible at reactions"

"Oh god, i'm so close at an FC... *arms start shaking, hands sweat profusely*.. miss"
Green_Blue_old
" My hand is gona crash but i must keep my combo, keep my combo, keep my combo.... NO MY COMBO IS CRASHED !!! "

... Something like that
Asagi Mutsuki
Single Player: FOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSDONTMISSDONTMISSDONTMISSDONTMISS....FUCK
Multi Player: Hey there are so many pro playing with me! I'll just give up and watch who's the strongest between them! :P
JokerFate
what am I gonna do with my life?

probably something like this 8-)
SgtSiro
"My hand feels uncomfortable.. i must resist.. dont try to get confortable! *moves hand trying to get comfortable mid-game and fails song* DAMNNIT
Rayz141
since i'm still suck at Hard-Insane diffs so..
*20% HP left* DONTFAILDONTFAILDONTFAILDONTFAILDONTFAILDONTFAILDONTFAILDONTFAIL *Miss* Uh-oh.. *Miss 3x and fails* GODDAMNIT

Tekklorn wrote:

"My arm...... is aching....."
^ happens everytime
Destiny
"I hope nobody spectates this"
-Seren-
i randomly think what comes to mind but mostly are scenes that i remember out of the blue
LuxNova
I try to remember the location of the upcoming circle or slider, then mentally kick myself if I get it wrong.

Well, or thinking about the lyrics--Addicted to Kamisama Nejimaki
Mashley
Usually like 'ugh fuck this map is so terrible has this guy never even heard of fucking spacing jesus christ what is he doing this has no connection to the song is he even trying this is the worst map I ever played.'
Inori
What am I going to cook.
JAKACHAN

Inori wrote:

Who am I going to cook.
Inori

JAKACHAN wrote:

Inori wrote:

Who am I going to cook.
I am missing quite a bit of Vitamin Jaka in my diet.
JAKACHAN

Inori wrote:

I am missing quite a bit of Vitamin Jaka in my diet.
He wants the vitamin D.
RaneFire
This...

Trust wrote:

Hmmm I wonder how my acc--
*miss*

"I feel like playing something else."
> Can't find anything else I feel like playing.
> Carries on playing osu!

"I need some rooibos." *turns kettle on* ... "I need some rooibos." *turns kettle on* ... "I need some rooibos." *turns kettle on*
1 hour later -> makes rooibos.
2 hours later -> puts rooibos in microwave to heat...
YunoFanatic
dont miss dont miss dont miss dont miss oh sht also i think about the boys in free *q* so majestic
OEvil
If i tried to focus on playing it will end in thinking of anything so while i am playing i turn off my BRAIN!!!!!!!!!! XD
Bear
I always wonder what to eat for the day.
Weed
Please don't cramp hand. My hand then proceeds to cramp so I have to wait until the next pause to readjust my hand on my mouse.
JAKACHAN
dkun
Kethsar
You mean I'm supposed to think while I play osu! and no one told me this? Damn...
JAKACHAN

Kethsar wrote:

You mean I'm supposed to think while I play osu! and no one told me this? Damn...
dkun is all the motivation I need
jackisgone
i try not to think, when i think i think not to choke then i usually choke
Auxtrious
I think of circles...lots and lots of circles.
Zaphirox
Holy cheezus bawlz I'm on fire RAAAA!!! oh no incoming QQ jumps HELL YES! Winning, asoigjasgijaigjaoigoigsgoijagoa
^
that
chaee

Wehzy wrote:

"Omfg, i hate this game so much .. but i still play it, cause i wanne become pro" ;_;
Zeex
I just get lost in my head somewhere. I'll go from thinking about what im playing to hmm i wonder if i could pul offl *insert random task here* in a different game
JareDeZane

YunoFanatic wrote:

dont miss dont miss dont miss dont miss
Kemdo
Don't miss T^T... Don't miss T^T.... Don't miss T^T... Oh God I Missed One... RETRY!
BahJiy
Don't miss... shoot! Last try... Don't miss... etc... (last for about an hour or two)
Kareov
heyheyheyheyheyheyhey.
Hula
if it's a vocaloid or anime OST, I think consistently to get myself to go through 2 minute of gruelling pain, "At least I won't have to play this again"
markii
I forget to breathe a lot while I'm playing harder songs, and when I try to make a conscious effort to breathe more I immediately lose whatever map I was playing.

On an unrelated note since I started playing OSU! I can swim across a normal sized in ground pool 3 times without surfacing...
Aerynolae
I concentrate too much, ending up missing a note, breaking a slider, not able to finish spinners... Happens most of the time.
Varetyr

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Single Player: FOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUSDONTMISSDONTMISSDONTMISSDONTMISS....FUCK
Multi Player: Hey there are so many pro playing with me! I'll just give up and watch who's the strongest between them! :P
I'm your complete opposite right here.

Single Player : thinking about random stuff people told me earlier, most of the time
Multi Player : MUST. NOT. LET THEM THINK. I'M A NOOB.
Hula

Varetyr wrote:

cdhsausageboy wrote:

I'm your complete opposite right here.

Single Player : thinking about random stuff people told me earlier, most of the time
Multi Player : MUST. NOT. LET THEM THINK. I'M A NOOB.
Feeling ya, there's always a barrage of excuses at the end of a map from everybody
show more