forum

Generic Intro-Thread Title

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ranch dressing_old
hello! ♥
i'm really horrible at introducing my self but. i'm doing it anyway. uwu

i'm new to osu! (obviously) and i like playing catchthebeat. i'm really obsessive about catching all the fruit and i usually always play with the perfect mod activated (oops). i want to become better at making beatmaps so i can share rad music with the community but right now i suck huhuh.

thanks for taking the time to read. nwn sorry i'm kinda lame kekeke.
Zalaria
Aahahahahahaha XD your avatar made me laugh ^^ And welcome! So you play CtB? That's cool! I haven't caught any fruits in forever xp and you use the perfect mod??? That mod makes me ragequit XD hahahahaha well see you around! *adds to friends*
CsavarNat16
Yay, another CtB player! XD
Anyways, welcome to the community! :)
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
I love CtB too but I can't play well...
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
Topic Starter
ranch dressing_old
oh golly! thank-you all for being so nice! o:
yes, i'll be sure to add everyone back to my friends. nun
Yunia Anindya
welcome to the forums~ :)