forum

midorijeon - kizu/na [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
midorijeon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 10:25:50 PM

Artist: midorijeon
Title: kizu/na
Tags: Lo-fi Lofi Instrumental kizuna 菊千代 壬生 Kikuchiyo Mibu ドーナドーナ いっしょにわるいことをしよう doHna:doHna -Issho ni Warui Koto o Shiyou- Let's Do Bad Things Together
BPM: 90
Filesize: 2306kb
Play Time: 01:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. fut/suu (2.13 stars, 222 notes)
  2. muzu/kashii (3.04 stars, 337 notes)
  3. our promise/from 369 years ago (3.69 stars, 449 notes)
Download: midorijeon - kizu/na
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

though the centuries may pass and times may change, i will never forget the promise we made through the scars we both shared long ago

✦|I✧ Mapset ✧I|✦

Story behind this song
I was playing this game called "Dohna Dohna" and came across a CG (the background of this map) which I really liked. Out of nowhere, I had the motivation to make a song, so I used the vibe of the CG to make a rainy-day themed chill lofi track which I then built a separate story for.

The title is a portmanteau of "kizu (scar)" and "na (bond)". The forward slash was for the sake of a cool diffname gimmick.

The topdiff name, "our promise/from (insert current star rating here) years ago" is based on the red wall of text above this box, which is based on an improvised mini-story I wrote in my head about two lovers separated by time.

Anyways, to keep this description from turning into an essay, you can find out more about the song on the SoundCloud page (I'm lazy to continue writing this atm).

Song by Me
Storyboard by Me

our promise/from "star rating" years ago by Me
muzu/kashii by Me
futs/uu by Me

✦|I✧ Special Thanks ✧I|✦

1st BN - tadahitotsu
2nd BN - Toofu

|I{<-✦✧ 03 ✧✦->}I|