forum

[resolved] Supporting Osu! feature length

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kazutakee
So I have been playing osu! for 3 month already and I have to say that it's the best rhythm game IN THE WORLD!!! :)
Since I appreciate the staff and BAT's hard work (and that I feel sorry for peppy for maintaining servers all alone with costs :( ), i have decided that I'll soon support osu! :) :) :)

My only question is:

How long do you keep the support features, if you support osu! ?
Is it just like the length of the donation?
(If so, will it mean that I have to donate again or donate for a longer period to keep the userpage thing and the main menu customization?)

As always, thanks for taking your time :) , and thanks for making osu! my everyday game. :D

Kazutakee

P.S. I'm really NOOB. Can someone tell me what a BAT is? If I used the word wrong in the sentence above, please correct me :D
It's a bit embarrassing to ask :oops:
peppy
You'd best start by reading the supporter page: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/support
User page is permanent; everything else is for the length of your supporter tag.

BAT and other acronyms can be explained here: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Glossary
XPJ38
You will lose all your supporter privileges after your supporter tag has expired, except the userpage that will be kept forever. So yes, if you want the main menu customization, you will have to donate again.

The BAT is the Beatmap Appreciation Team. Long story short: they are the people who give bubbles to maps and rank them :) (more details here) So yeah, you correctly used the word, don't worry ;)

edit: ninja'd by 5 seconds <_<
Topic Starter
Kazutakee
Thanks guys , but can I still edit the userpage thing after, or will it stay permanent the way it is after the support expiration?
Nathanael
Yes. You can still edit your own userpage because its a thread created by yourself. Nobody can reply from it.
TakumiBoi
If I purchase supporter for month, month later, will I be able to use osu direct and other perks?
Death

TakumiBoi wrote:

If I purchase supporter for month, month later, will I be able to use osu direct and other perks?
Please don't bump 5 year old threads. Your question is answered 3 posts up in this thread twice....