forum

Allow slider border colour to be the same as combo colour

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +922
show more
N i k k i
I think it's a really nice Idea, because sometimes i don't see that the object i wanna click is a slider and i just click on it like it's a circle XD
I support it, but i hav no stars ;___;
Stefan
tbh this is just ugly, especially the first Suggestion makes it horribly distracting.
[Luanny]
oh god yes.
would be so awesome
Nanika133

Stefan wrote:

tbh this is just ugly, especially the first Suggestion makes it horribly distracting.
The first suggestion is how we can fix it now (which is reaaally ugly).
I really think the second is a really good idea.
Suplagen
First idea looks really bad and nobody would want it but that second suggestion! My god! I'd love to see that implemented. As Nikki said, sometimes i don't see when the object is a slider or a circle so i click it by accident but this would fix all those silly mistakes c: +1
Topic Starter
Syrus
Guys, you can already do picture #2, I put it there since I thought that the hitcircle look too big on the slider.
Mushu
definitely want this. getting sick of my red border.
sheela
I like the idea. Support~
Pommey
It's possible look at this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm-3Z9LL78U

But how ?
Deimos

Pommey wrote:

It's possible look at this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm-3Z9LL78U

But how ?
It's only possible, when you are using just one combo colour
Mushu
this should of been a feature 1000 updates ago.
nikoxbyo
please...
I have made 3 skins that would be so freaking good with this...
since I start making skins I wanted this feature

it can't be that hard to implement that...
Tew
Currently i have to stick with 1 color because i use the same sliderborder color as the slider so it doesent really look good if i make the slider another color, so they should add like if you can choose more than 1 sliderborder color just like you can do with sliders and hitnotes :d
WhiteDemon_old_1
This is a great idea! I Use 2 combo colours and there is only 1 for sliders so it doesn't match.
Heavenly
This please??
fham
I upvoted this :)
Seijiro
Cool stuff
- Sugoi Sugoi -
bump
cuzynot
Bara-
Can be nice I guess
Might be a tad confusing as the border will be invisible now
Shiinon
bump

want this ;D
TheLukay
bump
Scyan
Would really appreciate having this option
ForwardTokage
How do you even change the sliderborder in the first place?
In the skin.ini file it says "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" and I don't know what the numbers mean.
I guess what I'm asking for is what numbers correspond to each color.
WingSilent
May need a new line such as "SliderBorderComboColorRelative: 1"
Pituophis

ThatGuyAgain42 wrote:

How do you even change the sliderborder in the first place?
In the skin.ini file it says "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" and I don't know what the numbers mean.
I guess what I'm asking for is what numbers correspond to each color.
It uses RGB color model
AdventTechno
Sounds like a cool idea. Could work like slider ball tinting... kinda.

Have a skin.ini line something like "AllowSliderBorderTint: 0/1" to define whether this is a setting the skin should use.

It should also have the ability to be turned on/off through options, just like slider ball tints.

This way if you don't like the combo color deciding the slider border color you can just turn off the setting in the options which can make the default "SliderBorder" line be used instead of combo colors. When the option is enabled through the options it ignores the "SliderBorder" line and instead uses the combo colors for the slider borders.
Nao
great idea, +2 stars
Kayla
i want this. it helps draw my attention to the full slider and have it follow the combo colors. i have trouble jumping off, and the color would really help me if it was ever to be added.
i like option 3 in the original post
JakeMood
I really like this idea! hope it gets implemented! there could be a command similar to the AllowSliderBallTint option so its like AllowSliderBorderTint
(Maybe also add AllowHitcircleoverlayTint :^])
Petri
Caput Mortuum
no, it's not.