forum

Assertive Fluttershy - Still Shy VIP (Assertive Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Damnjelly
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on zondag 31 mei 2015 at 13:31:22

Artist: Assertive Fluttershy
Title: Still Shy VIP (Assertive Remix)
BPM: 180
Filesize: 13923kb
Play Time: 05:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Extra jelly (5,25 stars, 1170 notes)
Download: Assertive Fluttershy - Still Shy VIP (Assertive Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
-------------------{Extra jelly}--------------------------
Mappin: done
Hitsounding-thingy: started

(25-8) doing some timing fixes
WriggleNightbug
Sorry for the Necro, but when one of my friends gave me this, I loved it on the spot, and when I came around to modding it, I couldn't believe that it was without ANY mods, so, it's time to put this to rest, and finally get this approved, and I'm here to help with that.

AiMod -

00:21:035 (1) - this just feels unnecessary, try removing it

00:36:285 (2) - ^^^

00:40:702 (3) - ^^^

00:42:868 (1) - ^^^

01:08:952 (1) - ^^^

again, sorry for necro, but one of my friends LOVES this map, and it'd be a shame to see it go without even a single mod
Topic Starter
Damnjelly

TheBronyGames wrote:

Sorry for the Necro, but when one of my friends gave me this, I loved it on the spot, and when I came around to modding it, I couldn't believe that it was without ANY mods, so, it's time to put this to rest, and finally get this approved, and I'm here to help with that. > the drain time isn't long enough to get it approved, but i'll mod it anyways, because why not. :P

AiMod - > i need a lower mbit mp3 file, but i don't know how, if you knew and could do it, that would be lovely. <3

00:21:035 (1) - this just feels unnecessary, try removing it > no, it helps start the flow after the spinner.

00:36:285 (2) - ^^^ on one side, i think you are right about this, but on the other side. It brings something different to the map, instead of constantly the same slider pattern in the map, so i decided to leave it in.

00:40:702 (3) - ^^^ ^^^

00:42:868 (1) - ^^^ > it sounds better with the double imo.

01:08:952 (1) - ^^^ > good suggestion! will do. :^)

again, sorry for necro, but one of my friends LOVES this map, and it'd be a shame to see it go without even a single mod
> No sweat on firehat.
Swerro
soory for necro

funny map

- 01:21:868 klopt niks van. make this stream more logic in placement using sliderto-stream convert of decent placement

- 03:18:867 circle niet precis in the middle

- open ai mod and talk to me again

gay map
Topic Starter
Damnjelly

Swerro wrote:

soory for necro

funny map

- 01:21:868 klopt niks van. make this stream more logic in placement using sliderto-stream convert of decent placement no

- 03:18:867 circle niet precis in the middle no

- open ai mod and talk to me again no

gay map ur mom xD
houd je bek swerro ik ga deze map niet meer updaten
Swerro
>: (
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.