forum

Take or leave the offer by the previous poster

posted
Total Posts
show more
vinnicci
ok

A headphone with good sound quality but volume is max all the time(110dB).
Meah
Sure, I think it'll work as speakers :D

Smartphone battery that lasts a month
45Traeath
No.

"The offer by the previous poster".
Ryoid
Why not? I can sell it again when the battery runs out

Power to steal money
Luqanted
No

i'd love to get what i earn for my hard working

swimming pool
KupcaH
No

I don't know how to swim

Slippers that make lewd noises
Crushforty
Sure, I'd make the news real quick by running down town with them on.

A 500ml water bottle that refills itself every 6 hours, but somehow "spills" all its contents if not used in 24 hours and will repeat every other 24 hours.
Cahyono29
no thanks,seems troublesome to have something like that

my ecchi anime collection
vinnicci
I don't watch ecchi but ok.

30% death, 70% immortality chance pill
Ryoid
I take that 30% death chance

endless food supply
Serraionga
I'll gladly take that. 8-)

A really nice boat.
45Traeath
I don't care.

Mango juice can.
Meah
Sure, I like it

My old AMD A6 Processor :D
[ Pingu ]
hell ye

a carton of chocolate soya milk
Serraionga
Oh yes. 8-)

The ability to bunnyhop like in Quake.
The Gambler
Definitely

A hand-made keyboard by yours truly
Achromalia
Sure.

I'd be willing to give feedback on whatever topic you want or need with honesty, clarity, and probable insight, only when requested. That includes anything you produce or any unfortunate situation, any loss or gripe, and any opportunity.
Horaizon-
Sure

My keyboard (The musical one)
Achromalia
Most definitely. It would be useful to have and I could make an attempt to couple it up with FL Studio 12 and try to work with that if possible. It'd preferable if I had an old concertina piano, but a keyboard is alright, it just typically lacks authenticity, though it depends on what keyboard it is.

How would it sound to have an introduction to all the genres I know of?
Keiger
sure why not

My Steel-Series Mousepad
Horaizon-
Sure

Uh... Pizza?
Achromalia
If it's pepperoni pizza, make sure the grease content is relatively low but still there, while the pepperoni is evenly spread around and is neither sparse nor overabundant. If it's cheese pizza, just don't overdo the cheese. If it's any other type of pizza, no thanks.

Over-the-ear headphones that fit and stay on your head with little pressure on your ears, including amazingly comfortable earcups and a heavenly active noise isolated sound with a wide 9hz-28khz frequency response with subtle boosts around the bass and high mids, but horrid outer leakage that might as well be a distorted reverberating speaker that you won't be aware of unless you take them off with any sound playing.
Dialect
I mean, I already have good headphones that's literally brighter than my future. I'll take the offer.

i'll pay for 1 year of osu!supporter for you
Husa
no thank, give it to pwoshy, he needs it.

homemade chocolate from me
a1l2d3r4e5d6
If it's 100% homemade, yes.

A 17th century painting.
Dialect
if it isn't cursed

free trip to japan (and a free PS4 and Switch!) (free anime stuff)
vinnicci
Sure

A nuke
Bloom
Definitely. Who wouldn't want to destroy the world?

A random game given to you in exchange for a random game from your library.
Achromalia
No thanks. I'm content with what I have and I'm not in the mood for anything else at the moment.

A newfound lack of emotion to numb yourself and focus on what you find to be more logical without sentimental distraction.
vinnicci
i think i need that

super speed ability but everything around you is reaally slow.
Achromalia

vinnicci wrote:

super speed ability but everything around you is reaally slow.
No thanks. Too vague of a concept with not much explanation to whether "everything" refers to every "thing" as in physical objects, or "everything" as in every concept in process, including lightspeed and time itself. I'd rather not.

Some of my drawings.
Zekks
never seen them, but i will just to see them

you have the power to teleport and go invisible, but your arms will always be freezing cold no matter what
Dialect
yeah. you know who i am.

fairytail manga?
Achromalia
Not really interested. Fairy Tail got boring after the first several tons of episodes and events, honestly. If there's a manga I'd read it would better be something more practical than that. To take things into a realistic account, I don't have the time to afford to simply sit around reading manga I'm not interested in, considering my situation.

...Some new pencils, for you to break in half or something. Of course, you could use them for what their intended purpose is. To write.
Dialect
id rather give them to jeffy

very rare anime merch
Achromalia
Of what? Unless I knew the merch and actively vouched for it, no. In this case, as I'd prefer not to take my chances, I'll decline your offer.

The permission to shitpost elsewhere (*cough* in Off-Topic *cough*).
Dialect
i guess ill start shitposting everywhere now

the ability to travel to different universes
45Traeath
That'd let me run away from this place, right.
Yes.

A......... Big, glass(?) heart, accessory... Filled with some red water...?
Achromalia
Be clear in what you're offering. Otherwise, being vague will only deter me. Thus, I'll decline. From what I'm perceiving, I don't think it'd be of much use.

Be able to experience lucid dreams that feel like they've lasted several years, where you remember every detail of the world or environment you are dreaming of.
vinnicci
Take

A battery filled with infinite energy but we don't know what will happen when dropped on the floor.
show more